Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that's a long title...but right now my prayer request is for me... I was engaged recently and at the time I thought i was doing the right thing, well it ended up that im not...i know God wants me to be at home in Illinois with my parents right now, and that hurts, i really did love this guy and still do, but we both agreed that we were not helping each other out spiritually...so we both decided last night that we should just be friends, well it would be alot easier if i wasnt living with his parents because the college dorms are expensive...well I know im doing God's will but right now emotionally im hurting inside...please keep me in your prayers...God Bless!:prayer:

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord all we can do here is pray that you'll turn this situation round in the right way and bring hope that is covered by your will. Amen

Im-revived
GuitarMia05 said:
I know that's a long title...but right now my prayer request is for me... I was engaged recently and at the time I thought i was doing the right thing, well it ended up that im not...i know God wants me to be at home in Illinois with my parents right now, and that hurts, i really did love this guy and still do, but we both agreed that we were not helping each other out spiritually...so we both decided last night that we should just be friends, well it would be alot easier if i wasnt living with his parents because the college dorms are expensive...well I know im doing God's will but right now emotionally im hurting inside...please keep me in your prayers...God Bless!:prayer:

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for GuitarMia's heart. Please help her through this hard time of becoming friends with a boyfriend. I pray for blessings and opportunities at her parents and that you would guide her in the path you've got for her. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0