NA
✟24,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Last night I kept waking up of a falling dream. When I went back to sleep I started falling again and decided to trust in God. Then I was just flying all over the place and I thought to myself this how probably Angels feel when they fly. While I was flying or floating I kept seeing this shinning light and I wanted to see what it was. When I pass the light I saw like an Angel and I stop flying and I had the urge to look for Jesus. Then I woke up from my dream. I just wanted to share my dream.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Last night I kept waking up of a falling dream. When I went back to sleep I started falling again and decided to trust in God. Then I was just flying all over the place and I thought to myself this how probably Angels feel when they fly. While I was flying or floating I kept seeing this shinning light and I wanted to see what it was. When I pass the light I saw like an Angel and I stop flying and I had the urge to look for Jesus. Then I woke up from my dream. I just wanted to share my dream.
I have had many dreams like this over the years. Sometimes I wonder whether it is happening for real in my spirit.

Upvote 0

Luce

Sep 3, 2017
NA
✟24,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have had many dreams like this over the years. Sometimes I wonder whether it is happening for real in my spirit.
I notice that every time I have this types of dreams I'm in the presence of Jesus. I waa also was wishing in mu dream for God to take me to the light.

Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What can I say ,but it is real.It is your spiritman.It is a invatation from the Lord to show you what walking in the spirit is realy all about.I started learning this years ago.I can do this when I am awake.This is just the start of a new journy with much to learn.

• Friendly
Reactions: Luce
Upvote 0

joshcorn

Oct 27, 2017
Dartmouth Nova Scotia
✟14,533.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus has hath made us kings and priests unto God,to reign now as a spirit man, when? Now not after we die as so many teach.

2 TIMOTHY 2-8T011
8.Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel: Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound. 9.Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.
10.It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him: If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Revelation 1-5and6
5.And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6.And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5-10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

We Reign as sons.What does it take to become Sons?

upload_2017-11-18_15-35-10.png

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Invariably a good dream, thanks for sharing.

For me, I have found dreams (or what I thought was a dream) to reflect some future matter in life. Which can be as trivial as "deja vu", or something more profound, as flying in dreams typically means for me.

(Sometimes, however, it is something past.)

Upvote 0