• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Dont take any medicine for too long

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have been consuming high blood pressure medicines prescribed by my doctor for 8 years and i just discover that it destroys my kidney's rhenal function but it was actually written in the prescription of the tablet that it should not be consumed for more than 8 months, my mistake anyway. Doctors should know about this.

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I have been consuming high blood pressure medicines prescribed by my doctor for 8 years and i just discover that it destroys my kidney's rhenal function but it was actually written in the prescription of the tablet that it should not be consumed for more than 8 months, my mistake anyway. Doctors should know about this.
I don't like to use drugs if I don't have to.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is only "one" medicine that actually cures (antibiotic)...the rest just treat symptoms and cause more side effects.

You want truth read Dead Doctors Don't Lie by Dr Joel Wallach. Or go to his website. (He says the only MD that doesn't lie is a dead one, and has plenty of proof.) His book is in the Smithsonian because of all the cures he has documented without drugs...yet MDs refuse to address it because, well let's face it, they don't make money from healthy people.

Most all medicines are allergic to me because they are synthetic. Give me minerals, nutrients and herbs without additives and I'm good to go.

• Friendly
Reactions: R. Hartono
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
Hopefully it hasn't caused you any harm.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Matthew 24 10

Feb 28, 2018
Warsaw
✟9,130.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Doctors don't care about this if this is legal to perscribe they have to sell it , for high blood pressure you want to change your diet no pill will ever help you , try keto diet .

• Informative
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A few weeks back one of my doctors prescribe me something and when I got home I read the side effects and said to myself -- I don't think so -- have not touched one of those pills.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
LOL actually he began as a Vet. His bio is interesting to say the least. He began by investigating why animals grown for food were never sick, but home "pet" and food animals were.
I assume the sick ones are killed sans vet.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I assume the sick ones are killed sans vet.

He investigated and found out the supplemental minerals and nutrients that the food source herds were given when the home grown / pets were not receiving. This is why the food source animals were never sick (not meds.) He continued his study into this, eventually became a medical doctor for humans and has written that wonderful book full of ten thousand autopsy documentations and more to prove CURES for dis-eases for which MDs generally just give yet another and another medication. There is no medication that cures anything except one, all the rest just treat a symptom (often causing another symptom and more disease.)

He says GOD made our bodies to cure themselves, but it needs essential minerals and vitamins etc to do so. The book is a good read!

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
He investigated and found out the supplemental minerals and nutrients that the food source herds were given when the home grown / pets were not receiving. This is why the food source animals were never sick (not meds.) He continued his study into this, eventually became a medical doctor for humans and has written that wonderful book full of ten thousand autopsy documentations and more to prove CURES for dis-eases for which MDs generally just give yet another and another medication. There is no medication that cures anything except one, all the rest just treat a symptom (often causing another symptom and more disease.)

He says GOD made our bodies to cure themselves, but it needs essential minerals and vitamins etc to do so. The book is a good read!
Do you have the reference for the research this fellow did?

What journal was it published in?

Upvote 0