✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

pride = death, You have to Fear GOD ...pride says you don't have to Fear GOD​

people refusing to give up the death side of free will are refusing to give up pride.

pride is a dead Relationship with GOD.

Genesis 2:17 KJV —

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

You have a choice between LIFE and pride.​

darkness is pride:​

Luke 11:34 KJV —​

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

your own will is pride ...satan's will. your will is telling you that sin will not end your Relationship with GOD.​

what is it with the false prophet spirit always bringing up the ten virgins? The King already Returned and Shut The Door on pride if you are Born of The City Of GOD.​

we now Rule with Him via TRUTH.

You don't have a Fear of GOD if you are saying you could potentially fall out of Faith into pride and then come back In!!! i see people saying to stop sin, but they are also saying we can go in and out of SALVATION. ...there is no Fear in that thinking. they do not Know The TRUTH (JESUS) ...so they don't have Eternal LIFE.​

[John 17:3 KJV] And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Fear dying to your Relationship with GOD. if you don't have That Fear of GOD ...then you are of the serpent telling Eve to not Fear dying to her Relationship with GOD. Eve's will/pride (The Church) was telling her she didn't have to Fear GOD.​

JESUS regretted Making men who were in a Relationship with His FATHER ...so there was a flood. they didn't Fear losing their Relationship.​

Genesis 6:6-8 KJV — And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

[Genesis 20:11 KJV] And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.

He didn't have pride in keeping his son ...he Feared GOD.

[Genesis 22:12 KJV] And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

[Genesis 31:53 KJV] The God of Abraham, and the God of Nahor, the God of their father, judge betwixt us. And Jacob sware by the fear of his father Isaac.

Is The Beginning of Wisdom The Same as The Beginning of The Relationship?​

[Rev 3:14 KJV] ...the beginning of the creation of God;

Is It The Beginning of us being able to Know GOD?

[Psa 111:10 KJV] The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

His Word is True from The Beginning? Beginning of What? ...The Living Relationship

[Psa 119:160 KJV] Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

JESUS' Own Will is what tempted Him in the wilderness. satan is your own will ...pride. you don't have access to satan's will after you are on your Born Again Cross.​

This was JESUS Talking to Himself ...Talking to His Will ...pride: to worship pride would have been against what His FATHER Wanted:​

did you really think JESUS would have had to ask some guy named satan to control kingdoms?

[Matthew 4:8-10 KJV] Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
[9] And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
[10] Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

The Following Scripture happens to your will, if you don't want to experience it ...Walk through The Door of Righteousness.​

Revelation 14:10 KJV — The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

It's your will/pride on that Pole in The Presence of The Sacrificed LAMB:

John 3:14 KJV — And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

The Son of Man was our EXAMPLE!!!

Destruction from The Living Relationship:

2 Thessalonians 1:9 KJV — Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

full preterist:
The wrath of God was for these harlot murderers 2000 years ago!
Apostate Judah was Babylon, a spiritual Harlot.
Isaiah 1: 21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

oh, so GOD'S Wrath is over with? no wonder you have zero Fear of GOD.​

full preterist:
God is not angry with HIS PEOPLE. Those who sin will surely DIE unless they repent and are BORN OF THE SPIRIT. Spirit is IMMORTAL! You need to be RESURRECTED!
His SEED are children of the RESURRECTION, changed, NEW, incorruptible, immortal , heavenly, SPIRITUAL SEED who bear His image!!

every false church is about convincing you to not Fear GOD. you are no different than the serpent telling Eve she wouldn't die.​

full preterist:
I will never die. You are still FLESH, DYING, and Lying about the most climactic event in all history! Jesus made ALL THINGS NEW 2000 years ago as He PROMISED.
The Kingdom of God was taken from the rebellious nation of Israel/Judah and given to a NEW NATION of SPIRITUAL PEOPLE of whom Jesus is the FIRSTBORN!

your own will is a prideful liar ...your own will told you joining a false church was a good idea.​

John 8:44 KJV — Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.​

a prideful will of today is likely from your father during the abomination of desolation with CHRIST'S Church.​

Genealogies are where your will is from. the type of death you have to overcome. Are you from man's doctrine or The Word from The Tree of LIFE? JESUS Told us 7 Times to Overcome man's church in Revelation.

Joel 3:20 KJV — But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

is it your will that people are Saved as they continue in sin?

pride tells you that you are Saved in your sin. so just act mad and sad about it ...even though you don't stop.

387169474_624243109869946_9168832207381246109_n.png

you can't have pride in The Living Relationship with GOD.​

it's your pride that has to be Crucified to be Born of The SPIRIT Of GOD. your Rom 6 old self is the death side of free will.

The Fear of GOD is the opposite of pride. Entering The Kingdom is letting go of pride to be in The Relationship.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Romans 6 - Baptism​

do you do a sin you know full well is a sin?​

do you recite the same excuse each time right before you do it?​

do you understand sin doesn't ever stop being sin? No, JESUS didn't give you a magic covering to hide your new sin.

you don't Believe if you are able to turn to deliberate separation from GOD and then blame GOD as an excuse.

it's caring more about this Test we are in than The Living Relationship.

[Romans 6:1-2 KJV] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
[2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

This is Water Baptism Repentance, not Fire Baptism ...which is Crucifixion of your pride:​

Water Baptism is not Rebirth. There is a Second Part that has to Happen.

[Romans 6:3 KJV] Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

They couldn't be Fire Baptized yet: They had to continue to die daily to beat down their pride.​

[1 Corinthians 15:29 KJV] Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?
[1 Corinthians 15:31 KJV] I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

They couldn't be a New Creation that didn't have access to pride ...yet: They had to fight their flesh.​

[Romans 6:4 KJV] Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

They were Planted in the Likeness of His Death (Repentance) ...but they couldn't be in The Likeness of His Resurrection until around 70 A.D. because His Return is our own Resurrection:​

[Romans 6:5 KJV] For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

Luke 12:49-51 KJV — I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Their old man pride couldn't be Crucified yet, their body of sin couldn't be destroyed yet. His Death (Repentance) Is not the Same as being Crucified (Door Closed to future sins). They were still in a race.​

[Romans 6:6 KJV] Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

They couldn't be Born of The SPIRIT of GOD yet:​

[John 3:5-7 KJV] Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
[6] That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

If your pride is Permanently on a Cross, you are free from sin ...because you won't be doing prideful things anymore:​

[Romans 6:7 KJV] For he that is dead is freed from sin.

LIFE is not choosing pride (sin) anymore:​

[Romans 6:8 KJV] Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

They couldn't have Eternal LIFE until He Returned: (never choosing death again)​

[Romans 6:9 KJV] Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.

He didn't Die for your personal sins ...He Died for sins in general ...He Died for the world's separation from His FATHER. ...the world's pride. He Died so that when He Returned we could have Victory over pride by being on our own Cross.​

[Romans 6:10 KJV] For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

This Is The Goal:​

[Romans 6:11 KJV] Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

They had to die daily because they didn't have redeemed bodies yet:​

[Romans 6:12 KJV] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

see, they couldn't be Alive from the dead yet:​

[Romans 6:13 KJV] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

it was a major struggle, if you are Born Again today ...you don't deal with what they had to do:​

[Romans 6:14 KJV] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

pride was at The Door:​

[Genesis 4:7 KJV] If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

protestants really missed the boat on This Next Verse: JESUS was here to stop sin ...not to let you continue in it:​

[Romans 6:15 KJV] What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

[Galatians 2:17-18 KJV] But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.
[18] For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Do you have His Yoke?​

[Romans 6:16 KJV] Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Galatians 3:26-27 KJV — For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

we all were servants of sin until we saw a Great LIGHT on our darkness ...pride:​

[Romans 6:17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

[Revelation 12:4 KJV] And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

They were Free from sin without being on a Cross ...because He didn't Return yet. catholics made a whole religion out of this ...pretending they don't have to be on a Cross today:​

[Romans 6:18 KJV] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.

Their flesh was awful, he was telling them to fight it:​

[Romans 6:19 KJV] I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.

[Romans 1:17-18 KJV] For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

protestants think they are free from Righteousness:​

[Romans 6:20 KJV] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.

Stop thinking about your old selves before Dying in CHRIST: the continuance of pride is death to your Relationship with GOD:​

[Romans 6:21 KJV] What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

They had Fruit of The SPIRIT ...but they didn't have Everlasting LIFE yet.​

[Romans 6:22 KJV] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

[Romans 8:23 KJV] And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

the payment of sin is death to your Relationship with GOD:​

[Romans 6:23 KJV] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Resurrection of the dead is those only Baptized in Water.​

One Baptism of Immersion. We are Told all along there are Two Baptisms ...One of Water and One of Fire. Just like there are Two Resurrections in One. The Resurrection of the dead is those Baptized into His Death, but didn't become Born of The SPIRIT of GOD at His Return ...it's people stuck on the death side of The Cross ...the false church.​

[Matthew 3:11 KJV] I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

JESUS Is The SPIRIT Of GOD. The HEAD. The Bride is The Body ...Redeemed Bodies after He Returned.​

Ephesians 4:4 KJV — There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Revelation 22:17 KJV — And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV — For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

LORD CHRIST has Authored a Finished FAITH Via One Baptism of FIRE:​

Ephesians 4:5 KJV — One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

The didn't have Redeemed bodies yet:​

1 Peter 3:21 KJV — The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

You get Crucified Through CHRIST'S Return of Making your own Cross Possible. You get Crucified of using satan's free will pride so that you can Know GOD like Abraham Wanted (Foundation Built By GOD) ...It Requires Fire Baptism which is having The Door Closed to possibly choosing death/pride in the future.​

Galatians 3:13-14 KJV — Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:29 KJV — And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

They could cry to The FATHER, but they couldn't Remain on their own Cross yet. They couldn't Return from The City of GOD yet.​

Jews could be Sons of GOD without bondage ...but that wasn't The Finish for them. They were Heirs ...but they didn't have The Inheritance yet.​

They had to wait:
"that we might receive"

Galatians 4:3-7 KJV — Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father. Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

You are not a Heir anymore after you have Eternal LIFE Inheritance. What Hope do you need after That?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The 40 Year Race of Tribulation (JESUS' Cross to His Return) (Jacob's Trouble)​

A Race that Ends in REST.

The time period before REST is The Book of Joel, Rev 8-9, Romans 6;8, and Acts.

There is a Water Baptism ...and then Tribulation to Enter The Promise Land:

1 Corinthians 10:2 KJV — And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

A "Day" of temptation??? And Then GOD Says Forty Years Two Verses later:​

[Psalm 95:8-11 KJV] Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
[9] When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
[10] Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways:
[11] Unto whom I sware in my wrath that they should not enter into my rest.

[Acts 3:22-24 KJV] For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.
[23] And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.
[24] Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

[1 John 2:17-19 KJV] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
[18] Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
[19] They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

[Revelation 3:12 KJV] Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Sounds like a repeat of the 40 Years to me:​

[1 Corinthians 10:5 KJV] But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.
[1 Corinthians 10:9-11 KJV] Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
[10] Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.
[11] Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

[1 Peter 4:7 KJV] But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

[Hebrews 3:8-11 KJV] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
[9] When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
[10] Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
[11] So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

It was a Daily Race until His Return:​

[Hebrews 3:13-14 KJV] But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
[14] For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

You can know GOD Is Real and still not have FAITH: pride tells you it's impossible to not have pride. if you let it tell you this ...you don't have FAITH ...and you haven't Entered The Kingdom of REST.​

[Hebrews 3:15-19 KJV] While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
[16] For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
[17] But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
[18] And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
[19] So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

[Hebrews 4:1 KJV] Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.​

Sabbath is Entering The Kingdom of REST (They both spent 40 Years Trying):

[Hebrews 4:4 KJV] For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.

[Psalm 132:13-14 KJV] For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.
[14] This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

Notice how the beasts and the fowls continue after The Harvest (The Race is over):​

[Isaiah 18:3-6 KJV] All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.
[4] For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
[5] For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruning hooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
[6] They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.

[Zechariah 14:8 KJV] And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

[Revelation 21:24-27 KJV] And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
[25] And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
[26] And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
[27] And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

This is after The Race is Over:​

Isaiah 14:
1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

[Joel 3:4 KJV] Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

[Joel 3:7 KJV] Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:

Resurrection of The Just is The End of Tribulation:​

[Luke 14:14 KJV] And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.

[Revelation 20:6 KJV] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The End of The Race was The Finish of your FAITH ...SALVATION:

[1 Peter 1:9-14 KJV] Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

[10] Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
[11] Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.
[12] Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into.
[13] Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
[14] As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

They had to wait to Become Born Again: A woman in travail is Tribulation:​

[Jeremiah 30:6-10 KJV] Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
[7] Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
[8] For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
[9] But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
[10] Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

A child doesn't have pride so they have REST.

[Matthew 18:1-4 KJV] At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?
[2] And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them,
[3] And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
[4] Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

"greatest" anything is pride.​

catholics have pride:​

[Luke 22:24-26 KJV] And there was also a strife among them, which of them should be accounted the greatest.
[25] And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.
[26] But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.

If you are in The Kingdom you have No pride:​

[John 13:14-16 KJV] If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
[15] For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
[16] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

[Luke 22:27-30 KJV] For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
[28] Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations.
[29] And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
[30] That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Fire Baptism is a Finished Race:

Mark 10:39 KJV — And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:

and then the next Verse:

[40] — But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.

GOD Prepared the two thieves next to CHRIST on The Cross to Show us what we must Do. Put our prideful selves on a Cross to Enter The Promise Land Today.

We are After He Returned so you really can Enter Today.

John 13:36 KJV — Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.

if you were Called ...doesn't mean you get to stay:​

Matthew 22:10-14 KJV — So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few are chosen.

Cast him out to darkness ...pride. hell is upholding your own pride. hell is being kicked from The Living Relationship.​

Destruction from The Living Relationship: the prideful are not in His Presence:​

2 Thessalonians 1:9 KJV — Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Jacob's trouble was through his wife ...a wife in Scripture is your Church will (Your Relationship Status with GOD). if you are in a church that says your Relationship won't die ...then it is a serpent church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

lake of fire (perpetual sleep): you will not stop being prideful, even if you think you have.​

Jeremiah 51:57 KJV — And I will make drunk her princes, and her wise men, her captains, and her rulers, and her mighty men: and they shall sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the King, whose name is the LORD of hosts.​

labor in vain with no REST: city of hell walls are broken ...to become a lake of fire.

Jeremiah 51:58 KJV — Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The broad walls of Babylon shall be utterly broken, and her high gates shall be burned with fire; and the people shall labour in vain, and the folk in the fire, and they shall be weary.

Jeremiah 51:39 KJV — In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.​

Hebrew Says "adversary spirit" in this:​

Jeremiah 51:1 KJV — Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind;

babylon (false church) reaches up to Heaven ...but His Saints ruin it:

fortified walls of a city of hell

Jeremiah 51:53 KJV — Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the LORD.

the voice of the false church is destroyed:

Jeremiah 51:55-56 KJV — Because the LORD hath spoiled Babylon, and destroyed out of her the great voice; when her waves do roar like great waters, a noise of their voice is uttered: Because the spoiler is come upon her, even upon Babylon, and her mighty men are taken, every one of their bows is broken: for the LORD God of recompences shall surely requite.

overtaken city of hell by the sea ...lake of fire

Jeremiah 51:42-43 KJV — The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with the multitude of the waves thereof. Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness, a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of man pass thereby.​

[Jude 1:13 KJV] Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

the hell city walls of Jericho are coming down:

[Joshua 2:1 KJV] And Joshua the son of Nun sent out of [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]tim two men to spy secretly, saying, Go view the land, even Jericho. And they went, and came into an harlot's house, named Rahab, and lodged there.

If you are Born of The SPIRIT of GOD ...the second death (lake of fire) doesn't hurt you. You should have Everlasting LIFE. they are in a second death where they can't wake out of it.​

[Revelation 2:11 KJV] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

the lake of fire is the chaos Genesis Starts out in. GOD Gave us a Door out of it to a Righteous Relationship with Him. A Relationship without pride!

[Jude 1:12 KJV] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Overcoming the world is overcoming pride. You don't have FAITH unless you Overcome pride.​

[1 John 5:4-5 KJV] For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
[5] Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Being humble is the opposite of pride:​

[2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

JESUS Is The SPIRIT Of GOD, JESUS Is The SPIRIT Of TRUTH, JESUS Is The HOLY SPIRIT:

[1 John 5:6 KJV] This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

[John 14:17-19 KJV] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
[18] I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
[19] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

[Revelation 22:17 KJV] And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

[John 16:13 KJV] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

[John 5:19 KJV] Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

[John 5:30 KJV] I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

This Says The OT prophets had The SPIRIT Of CHRIST ...and then they started calling It, The HOLY GHOST in The NT. And then It Says they were waiting for The Revelation of JESUS CHRIST! ...are you still waiting for That?​

1 Peter 1:10-13 KJV — Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven; which things the angels desire to look into. Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

2 Peter 1:21 KJV — For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

[Joel 2:28-29 KJV] And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
[29] And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Stephen:
Glad you are writing this Newagers are claiming Holy Spirit and Christ consciousness has always existed and the New Testiment saints were just rediscovering this consciousness. But it is not like that at all ..it is God's Grace to Those who are ...What ? Adopted ? Chosen ? Called out for His Glory ? Newagers are messing with history big time.
gnostics are clever. CHRIST'S SPIRIT Existed at The Beginning of The Relationship with GOD.

Stephen:
the Gnostic claims the energy of sanctification as simply cosmic consciousness and salvation nothing.. Do you think they were all Gnostic before the flood and Personal God repented that he made man because they just wanted him to be free energy without person? ..no respect or responsibility?
there were gnostics ...and then when they heard about CHRIST ...they added Him into their lies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

JESUS will Return ...For a Second Time:​

The pieces to The Puzzle sure seem to fit with this:

JESUS IS The First and Last of His "ten thousand" Saints that Returned with Him. The Greek doesn't say a literal 10,000 ...It was a Vast Multitude. So over the past 2,000 years these Saints have been sprinkled over time....That means JESUS Is about to Return Again.

Jude 1:14-15 KJV — And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

JESUS' Blood was Sprinkled in The Born Again Body Of CHRIST ...just like His Saints.

[Revelation 1:8 KJV] I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

[Revelation 4:8 KJV] And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

The LAMB'S Book of LIFE is His Saints for the past 2,000 Years ...His Jewels:

[Malachi 3:16-18 KJV] Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
[17] And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
[18] Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Full Preterist:
The bridegroom CAME! He is HERE!

He did Come ...and He is Coming Again.

Full Preterist:
He is NOT coming again when He is already here! You are still in the FLESH and He is not dwelling with you.
Who was promised to possess God’s kingdom on earth today, the faithful woman(the Bridegroom and the Bride), or the harlot woman?

He is already here ...through His Saints ...doesn't mean He isn't The Last.​

Full Preterist:
There are no prophecies yet to be fulfilled. The final prophet fulfilled ALL THAT WAS WRITTEN. You simply don’t believe and remain FLESH.

The Woman Giving Birth to CHRIST In Rev 12 was His Return the First Time. They could now Enter The Kingdom and He was The First One In. JESUS Is in anyone Born from Heaven. The 10,000 Saints. That Multitude is about to end with JESUS Being The LAST.​

Full Preterist:
The woman who gave birth to JESUS was Israel/JUDAH. Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of the NEW nation, the FIRSTFRUIT of the , SPIRITUAL SEED , God’s SPIRITUAL NATION on earth!

no, that was right after 70 A.D. The Mother of all The Living (NEW Jerusalem) Gave Birth.​

Full Preterist:
Jesus was BORN of the FLESH, the tribe of Judah, the LAST ADAM, the SEED which QUICKENS.
You need to be QUICKENED to gather with Him and His people!

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the LAST ADAM was made a QUICKENING SPIRIT.

oh, you think the Adams stopped in 70 A.D. ...no wonder you are soo lost.​

-----------------------------

Sister in CHRIST:
They didn't want Jesus crucified
because He went around saying,
love is love, come as you are,
no one is perfect, there is none righteous,

you will continue to sin in the flesh
but no worries,
I will 'finish it,
so just sin less.

No.
They crucified Him for the Truth
in righteousness.
He reproved their deeds
because they were evil.
He called them to repentance
and to heed the Voice of the Father
in knowledge of the holy.
They wanted Him crucified
and the sinner who rejected repentance,
given to them instead.
Same today.
They love those
who take pleasure in their unrighteousness
and despise those
who bring forth the Word of Life
without perversion...
Nothing new under the sun

JESUS as The Son Of Man EXAMPLE was Crucifying His pride as a Man ...but what they basically said to Him was "come down off your Cross and show us your pride"​

[Mark 15:30-32 KJV] Save thyself, and come down from the cross.
[31] Likewise also the chief priests mocking said among themselves with the scribes, He saved others; himself he cannot save.
[32] Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

people wear a Cross in attempt to turn It into a symbol of pride!!! same thing the priests tried to do!

the false church of pride was coming:​

[John 14:30 KJV] Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

the prince of this world is pride.​

you are a child of the worldly prince when you have pride.​

everywhere i look, the adversary is pride.

why was satan mentioned for the testing of Job? satan/adversary is pride ...pride was asking CHRIST if Job would Worship Him even if he had a bunch of things to complain about.

pride is knowing good and evil ...GOD can have pride ...we can't if we want to be in a Living Relationship with HIM:​

[Genesis 3:22 KJV] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

there is nothing more prideful than redefining GOD'S Definitions.​

Adam and Eve's eyes were open to pride: they thought they could redefine GOD'S Definitions to say they were still in a Relationship with HIM. man's doctrine of the tree of knowledge started ...the prideful serpent church.

[Genesis 3:5 KJV] For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

GOD can have pride in His Name ...you certainly can not:​

[2 Chronicles 7:14-16 KJV] If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
[15] Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.
[16] For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually.

pride disguises itself as an angel of light ...the prideful false church pretends to have CHRIST'S Righteousness:​

[2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV] For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
[14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
[15] Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

[Jude 1:10-12 KJV] But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
[11] Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
[12] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

[Jude 1:13 KJV] Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

satan is pride:

[Isaiah 14:16 KJV] They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

GOD has prophets tell people they are prideful: He wasn't saying satan is an angel. He was Saying anyone falling into pride is an adversary. an enemy of The Relationship with GOD. satan's will is your prideful will.​

[Ezekiel 28:17 KJV] Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

if you have pride ...you are claiming to be a GOD. There is about to be a Second and Final Day of Return:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV — Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

[Genesis 3:5 KJV] For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

[2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Full Preterist:
You DENY Jesus fulfilled all things as He promised His ELECT 2000 years ago!

your Eschatology says pride ended 2,000 years ago ...celebrating your own birthday each year is a man made day of pride ...satan/pride didn't end in you yet.​

Full Preterist:
Pride ended in His people. His people dwell in HIS KINGDOM on earth, the kingdom of RIGHTEOUSNESS, peace, and joy restored by Jesus, the Christ, 2000 years ago! Are you not His? Is He not dwelling with you? Do you not hear His voice? Have you not entered into His kingdom? Is your name not In the Lamb’s Book of Life? Are you not saved? Are you not walking in His light? Are you not serving Him and bringing glory and honor to Him? Do you not see His face? Is His Name not written in your forehead? Are you not reigning with Him? Are you cursed?

i'm saying pride doesn't stop being pride ...so you are not in The Kingdom yet ...because you can't be in There with pride.​

Full Preterist:
God does not dwell in prideful people. Those who will not humble themselves and BELIEVE His Son completed the WORK He sent Him to DO 2000 years ago are FILLED WITH PRIDE. They have not taken of the Water of life.

Father TESTIFIED His Son COMPLETED the Work He sent Him to DO 2000 years ago

ohh, so it's pride to not believe your Eschatology ...good grief ...this is the same con protestants play ...they say blasphemy of The HOLY SPIRIT Is to declare JESUS didn't take away your future sins.​

Full Preterist:
The CHURCH has no pride. We’ve been RESURRECTED. You are still FLESH, dying, corruptible, bearing image of the FLESH. .
His are children of the RESURRECTION, changed, NEW, incorruptible, immortal, heavenly, SPIRITUAL SEED who bear His image!!

you are still playing the same game as protestants. they say sin isn't sin anymore ...you say pride isn't pride anymore. you are just a different branch of the tree of knowledge.​

393350800_7002939249763003_7517634680867331372_n.jpg

the false church is pride

GOD destroys you for pride ...destroys you from The Living Relationship.​

That's what Psalm 73 Says:

1 Truly God is good to Israel,
To such as are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the boastful,
When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 For there are no pangs in their death,
But their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men,
Nor are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride serves as their necklace;
Violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their eyes bulge with abundance;
They have more than heart could wish.
8 They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression;
They speak loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
And their tongue walks through the earth.
10 Therefore his people return here,
And waters of a full cup are drained by them.
11 And they say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge in the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
Who are always at ease;
They increase in riches.
13 Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain,
And washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
And chastened every morning.
15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children.
16 When I thought how to understand this,
It was too painful for me—
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
Then I understood their end.
18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to destruction.
19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
They are utterly consumed with terrors.
20 As a dream when one awakes,
So, Lord, when You awake,
You shall despise their image.
21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
26 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works.

1 Timothy‬ ‭6:3‭-‬5‬ ‭
If any man
teach otherwise,
and consent not to wholesome words,
even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and to the
doctrine
which is according to godliness;
he is proud,
knowing nothing,
but doting about questions

and strifes of words,
whereof cometh envy, strife,
railings, evil surmisings,
perverse disputings of men
of corrupt minds,
and destitute of the Truth,
supposing that gain is godliness:
from such
withdraw thyself.

"lovers of their own selves" = pride:

2 Timothy 3:1-7
This KNOW also,
that in the last days
perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers
of their own selves,
covetous, boasters,
proud,
blasphemers, disobedient to parents,
unthankful,
unholy,
Without natural affection,
trucebreakers, false accusers,
incontinent, fierce,
despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded,
lovers of pleasures
more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness,
but denying the power thereof:
FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.
For of this sort are they
which creep into houses,
and lead captive
silly women laden with sins,
led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning,
and never able
to come
to the knowledge of the TRUTH.

Psa 17:10
They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

Psa 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Psa 31:18
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

loving pride more than GOD'S Righteousness:​

Psa 52:3
Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Psa 94:4
How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

Psa 144:11
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

[Matthew 5:30 KJV] And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

your right hand has to do with pride ...the mark of the beast:​

[Revelation 13:16 KJV] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Micah 2:1-2 KJV — Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

Shadow of His Hand ...stop using your own:

[Isaiah 51:16 KJV] And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Pro 2:12
To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

[Mark 3:28-30 KJV] Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
[30] Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

JESUS Is The Holy Ghost

blasphemy of The HOLY SPIRIT is pride. it's pride to say JESUS was on your personal Cross.​

do you have pride in CHRIST handling your new sins?​

so don't be prideful ...being prideful prevents The SPIRIT from Entering and Staying in your Temple.​

that name of blasphemy is pride:​

Revelation 13:1 KJV — And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

if you have pride ...you are claiming to be a GOD. There is about to be a Second and Final Day of Return:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 KJV — Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

[2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 KJV] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
[12] That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Full Preterist:

your Eschatology says pride ended 2,000 years ago ...celebrating your own birthday each year is a man made day of pride ...satan/pride didn't end in you yet.​

Full Preterist:

i'm saying pride doesn't stop being pride ...so you are not in The Kingdom yet ...because you can't be in There with pride.​

Full Preterist:

ohh, so it's pride to not believe your Eschatology ...good grief ...this is the same con protestants play ...they say blasphemy of The HOLY SPIRIT Is to declare JESUS didn't take away your future sins.​

Full Preterist:

you are still playing the same game as protestants. they say sin isn't sin anymore ...you say pride isn't pride anymore. you are just a different branch of the tree of knowledge.​

View attachment 337942

the false church is pride

GOD destroys you for pride ...destroys you from The Living Relationship.​

That's what Psalm 73 Says:

1 Truly God is good to Israel,
To such as are pure in heart.
2 But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped.
3 For I was envious of the boastful,
When I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
4 For there are no pangs in their death,
But their strength is firm.
5 They are not in trouble as other men,
Nor are they plagued like other men.
6 Therefore pride serves as their necklace;
Violence covers them like a garment.
7 Their eyes bulge with abundance;
They have more than heart could wish.
8 They scoff and speak wickedly concerning oppression;
They speak loftily.
9 They set their mouth against the heavens,
And their tongue walks through the earth.
10 Therefore his people return here,
And waters of a full cup are drained by them.
11 And they say, “How does God know?
And is there knowledge in the Most High?”
12 Behold, these are the ungodly,
Who are always at ease;
They increase in riches.
13 Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain,
And washed my hands in innocence.
14 For all day long I have been plagued,
And chastened every morning.
15 If I had said, “I will speak thus,”
Behold, I would have been untrue to the generation of Your children.
16 When I thought how to understand this,
It was too painful for me—
17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God;
Then I understood their end.
18 Surely You set them in slippery places;
You cast them down to destruction.
19 Oh, how they are brought to desolation, as in a moment!
They are utterly consumed with terrors.
20 As a dream when one awakes,
So, Lord, when You awake,
You shall despise their image.
21 Thus my heart was grieved,
And I was vexed in my mind.
22 I was so foolish and ignorant;
I was like a beast before You.
23 Nevertheless I am continually with You;
You hold me by my right hand.
24 You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory.
25 Whom have I in heaven but You?
And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You.
26 My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
27 For indeed, those who are far from You shall perish;
You have destroyed all those who desert You for harlotry.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works.

1 Timothy‬ ‭6:3‭-‬5‬ ‭
If any man
teach otherwise,
and consent not to wholesome words,
even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ,
and to the
doctrine
which is according to godliness;
he is proud,
knowing nothing,
but doting about questions

and strifes of words,
whereof cometh envy, strife,
railings, evil surmisings,
perverse disputings of men
of corrupt minds,
and destitute of the Truth,
supposing that gain is godliness:
from such
withdraw thyself.

pride:

Micah 2:1-2 KJV — Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand. And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

"lovers of their own selves" = pride:

2 Timothy 3:1-7
This KNOW also,
that in the last days
perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers
of their own selves,
covetous, boasters,
proud,
blasphemers, disobedient to parents,
unthankful,
unholy,
Without natural affection,
trucebreakers, false accusers,
incontinent, fierce,
despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded,
lovers of pleasures
more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness,
but denying the power thereof:
FROM SUCH TURN AWAY.
For of this sort are they
which creep into houses,
and lead captive
silly women laden with sins,
led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning,
and never able
to come
to the knowledge of the TRUTH.

Psa 17:10
They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.

Psa 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Psa 31:18
Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

loving pride more than GOD'S Righteousness:​

Psa 52:3
Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.

Psa 94:4
How long shall they utter and speak hard things? and all the workers of iniquity boast themselves?

Psa 144:11
Rid me, and deliver me from the hand of strange children, whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood:

[Matthew 5:30 KJV] And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

your right hand has to do with pride ...the mark of the beast:​

[Revelation 13:16 KJV] And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Pro 2:12
To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;

[Mark 3:28-30 KJV] Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
[29] But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:
[30] Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit.

JESUS Is The Holy Ghost

blasphemy of The HOLY SPIRIT is pride. it's pride to say JESUS was on your personal Cross.​

do you have pride in CHRIST handling your new sins?​

so don't be prideful ...being prideful prevents The SPIRIT from Entering and Staying in your Temple.​

that name of blasphemy is pride:​

Revelation 13:1 KJV — And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
You seem very proud of all your posts.

Reactions: Ed Parenteau
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

church pride

Adam and Eve started church pride when they changed GOD'S Definitions from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. the goal of any false church today is to say you will not die if you use their version of pride. they are saying choosing a dead Relationship to GOD is Life. the tree of knowledge is man's doctrine handed down through the generations ...to explain how pride isn't about choosing yourself over GOD. choosing pride is choosing the death side of the free will Relationship. the gates of the city of hell is pride.

the false church has redefined what Faith and pride is. they say to stop sinning, but they don't say to stop their version of pride. churches are tax exempt because they are in the pride system.​

Abraham about to sacrifice Isaac was showing he didn't have pride. This whole Test we are in is about not having pride! your false doctrine turned it into something about Faith ...because it didn't want It to be about pride.​

Brother in CHRIST that didn't agree:
“Abraham believed God and he counted it as righteousness”
James makes it about Faith

Abraham was before JESUS Authored FAITH. So It was imputed to him as Righteousness. Abraham already knew GOD was Real ...so It wasn't that type of Belief. Righteousness is the opposite of pride. we can't be Saved by our own righteousness ...because our own righteousness is pride. And you can't have CHRIST'S FAITH unless don't have pride/sin.​

Do you think when the Tribes were in the wilderness for 40 Years, they didn't know GOD was Real? They followed a Pillar of smoke and GOD Lit the Mountain top of Sinai on Fire. Of course they knew He was Real ...that's not what Faith/Belief is.​

[Hebrews 4:11 KJV] Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

[Hebrews 3:12 KJV] Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

[Matthew 17:20 KJV] And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

pride is unbelief ...a hardened heart:

[Mark 16:14 KJV] Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

[Romans 11:20 KJV] Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

[1 Timothy 1:13 KJV] Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

The thief next to CHRIST on His Cross had Faith ...because he Repented of his pride. our pride has to go on our own personal Cross also.

most of the time you see "Faith" or "Belief" in Scripture ...you have a false prophet spirit translation in your head.​

If you have Repentance of pride, you have Repentance of sin ...but not always the other way around. you can stop sinning but still be using church pride.​

[2 Corinthians 7:9-10 KJV] Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing. 10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

What do you think the sackcloth and ashes was about? hello, you don't have pride in sackcloth and ashes.​

walking in the flesh is pride:​

Ecclesiasticus 21:27​

When the ungodly curseth Satan, he curseth his own soul.​

James 1:14 KJV — But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

the core of the serpent church redefinition of "Faith" starts with Abraham.​

He didn't have pride in keeping his son that he cherished for legacy ...he Feared GOD.

Genesis 22:12 KJV — And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

we know unbelief is pride, so Believing is not having pride. a human without pride is counted as Righteous ...just like Abraham:

[Romans 4:5 KJV] But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

[Galatians 3:6-9 KJV] Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
[7] Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
[8] And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
[9] So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

If you don't have pride ...you are a child of Abraham.​

the false church is built on pride. having pride in Christianity is the most clever thing i've seen.​

[Genesis 3:1 KJV] Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

[2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV] But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

It is simple ...stop being prideful!!!​

you can't shake off church pride until you are Born from Heaven ...but your old man of pride is probably still alive ...you keep feeding it. you can't Enter The Kingdom with these prideful tricks of the adversary.

church pride is idolatry

they turned CHRIST into an idol ...idolatry is being proud of an idol. an idol of pride that says He did it all on The Cross so we don't have to get rid of our own pride. they are worshiping pride through CHRIST'S Corpse. Our LORD IS LIVING!!!

[Revelation 13:15 KJV] And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

the image of the beast is pride. if you didn't worship your pride ...you died ...and Raised with CHRIST.

the image of the beast is unlimited forgiveness of pride ...an idol that says you just have to believe He is Real to get a free pass into Heaven.​

people have started to not go to a physical building each week, but keep the same church pride ...who do they think they are fooling?

are you super proud of that Cross decoration, shirt, or necklace?

the serpent was symbolic for Adam and Eve's pride ....and the serpent on a pole that Moses lifted up is symbolic for your pride also.

when they were bit by serpents in the wilderness ...it wasn't symbolic for sin ...it was symbolic for pride.

They had to look at their own pride being Crucified to be Saved!

[John 3:14-15 KJV] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

it was a brass serpent on a pole, CHRIST'S Feet are Brass. CHRIST Crushes the head of the serpent by Crushing pride!​

[Daniel 10:6 KJV] His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

[Revelation 1:15 KJV] And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

[Revelation 2:18 KJV] And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

[Romans 16:20 KJV] And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

You are Saved in CHRIST'S NAME because He Made your pride Cross POSSIBLE!!!

[John 3:18 KJV] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

it was pride that started in everyone that existed at the time of Adam and Eve. pride reigned ... so death reigned ... so sin reigned.

[Romans 5:12-14 KJV] Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
[13] (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
[14] Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

Adam was the first with GOD'S Breath ...not the first literal human. sin nature is made up nonsense.

If Adam and Eve had the type of Righteousness from GOD'S Original Definitions ...it wouldn't have mattered if they ate from The Tree of Knowledge of good and evil. but they ate from that tree by temptation of their own pride ...they caused GOD'S Definitions to be compatible with human pride ...they knew good and evil their own way!!! That's why This Scripture Says The FATHER and CHRIST Knew good and evil ...They Knew It The Righteous WAY!!!

[Genesis 3:22 KJV] And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

you can't have human pride and Live Forever.

CHRIST Ended their pride ...physically, after they were already in the Promise Land. we are under a New Covenant where His Definitions should be on your Heart. there is no human pride in The Kingdom:​

[Jeremiah 17:4-10 KJV] And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
[5] Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
[6] For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
[7] Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
[8] For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
[9] The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

CHRIST is constantly Associated with Righteous Flames. He Knows good and evil The Righteous WAY!

[Revelation 19:12-13 KJV] His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
[13] And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

[Exodus 32:10 KJV] Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

You are never CHRIST'S Tool to send someone to jail or cause physical harm to them in any way. i see many people that know we have to stop sinning and think they are GOD'S Wrath ...good grief, they have no idea this Test is about pride. human righteousness Vs Godly Righteousness. Yes, there were prophets that inflicted damage on people ...that was The OT ...start acting like you are in the New Covenant.

[Luke 9:54-56 KJV] And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
[55] But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
[56] For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

we all know about pharisees and their human righteousness. GOD kept Telling us we can't be Saved with human righteousness ...why? because it's pride.​

we don't need church pride street preachers

Our goal has to be get people to be humble. How are you going to do that as you are being prideful yourself? it is pride to be out on a street corner with a blowhorn. do you really think you are going to wake up the reprobates that way? you are probably just making them see Christianity as annoying. How about putting some effort into Saving people that call themselves Christians and are not?

The Sermon on The Mount Said over and over again to Not have pride!!! Be Humble!

[Luke 6:27-30 KJV] But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
[28] Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
[29] And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
[30] Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

contrite spirit is humble:

[Psalm 34:17-18 KJV] The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
[18] The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

you don't murmur unless you have pride:​

[Philippians 2:14-15 KJV] Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
[15] That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

[1 Peter 4:9 NKJV] Be hospitable to one another without grumbling.

[Luke 15:2 KJV] And the Pharisees and scribes murmured, saying, This man receiveth sinners, and eateth with them.

Back to Moses Lifting up the serpent on a pole:​

[1 Corinthians 10:9-10 KJV] Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
[10] Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

if your pride isn't on a cross ...the destroyer owns you​

i always wondered why Scripture often Talks about Loving your Brother when Mentioning Righteousness or stopping sin. turns out ...you can't Love your Brother when you have pride.​

[1 John 3:8-15 KJV] He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
[10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.
[11] For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
[12] Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
[13] Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.
[14] We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.
[15] Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

cain let pride in The Door:​

[Genesis 4:5-7 KJV] But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
[6] And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
[7] If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

cain chose to know good and evil through his pride ...and then built a city of hell out of it:​

[Genesis 4:16-17 KJV] And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.
[17] And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

the false church misreads This Verse horrifically: It was about pride this whole time: if you don't have pride ...you won't be doing a multitude of sins.​

[1 Peter 4:8 NKJV] And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins."

This Whole Section is Saying you can have Eternal LIFE if you give up pride ...darkness (deeds) is pride:​

[John 3:16-21 KJV] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
[21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

cain chose to view good and evil through a lens of pride ...an image. pride is the image of Adam.​

cain had unbelief.

If you Believe, you Trust GOD so you don't have to use pride.

there is never a time you need to be human prideful about something.

JESUS Authored THE WAY for you to Trust GOD and give up your pride. He Authored your view of reality without unbelief/death. The Living Relationship.

pride is about saying you don't need GOD.

i need GOD for everything. That's Faith. Trusting GOD to Handle whatever ...doesn't mean it will always go your way ...if you have Trust ...then you want things to go how He wants them to go.

pride is unbelief because it's all about things going the way you want them to go ...it's being selfish.

Belief means Trust to a Jew:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Faith is Commitment to JESUS' Authored WAY.

He has disciples for a Reason.​

Disciples are devoted to knowing The Truthful WAY.​

They used CHRIST'S WAY instead of their own prideful way.

man's doctrine of pride excuses is the broad way to destruction.​

A disciple is a "disciplined" Follower. The goal is to have the Same View as JESUS, The Son Of Man EXAMPLE.​

the false church knows of CHRIST, but they are not disciplined.​

you want things to go The Way CHRIST Authored them to go if you are His child and Love Him ...That's Faith.

[John 14:28 ESV] You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

If something can be anti-(pride/unbelief) ...It's FAITH.

Is there anything less prideful than not having your own plans?​

The Narrow Way is not your personal way at all. You should be doing His Way, not your modified version of It. You don't keep choosing LIFE after you already have ...your way is now His Way ...to follow your heart is pride.​

an attack on free will after you chose LIFE is an attack on pride because you are saying you can continue to be prideful.​

[Jeremiah 17:9-10 KJV] The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
[10] I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Matthew 6:21 KJV — For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

[Psalm 81:11-13 KJV] But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me.
[12] So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.
[13] Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways!

worried about tomorrow is your own prideful path:​

Matthew 6:30 KJV — Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

Matthew 6:34 KJV — Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

darkness to Light is the same as pride to CHRIST'S Authored WAY.

Has JESUS Finished your FAITH Yet? if you are on your own prideful way ...He hasn't yet.​

[Hebrews 12:2 KJV] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; ...

humans are gods when they mold GOD'S Definitions to be compatible with human pride:​

[Psalm 82:5-7 KJV] They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
[6] I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
[7] But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

JESUS didn't put you on a path to start a ministry of selling people church pride ... you eating from the tree of knowledge did.​

you have created a broad path of man's pride with artificial faith.​

Stop knowing good and evil through your pride.

You are not Born from Heaven until you know good and evil through CHRIST'S Authored FAITH. You would be eating from The Tree of LIFE.

Adam brought pride into the world ...he didn't cause you to have a sin nature. pride reigned from Adam to Moses.​

sin leads to death ...death is pride because pride is not a Relationship with GOD.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

uh oh​

CHRIST Died for the world's past sins that lead to pride. You are welcome to be Cleansed with Water Baptism ...and you can stop causing new sins ...but you could still have deadly pride. JESUS Died for sins ...but you have to die because of your pride. You have to be Fire Baptized.

[Hebrews 9:26-28 KJV] For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
[27] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
[28] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

pride wants to gain the whole world, This Says your life of pride has to go:

[Mark 8:34-37 KJV] And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
[35] For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
[36] For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
[37] Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

A New Creation has Washed in His Blood and doesn't have the option to choose pride anymore so stop defending the nonsense about going in and out of SALVATION.​

there are a whole lot of people saying to stop sin ...but they are not saying to stop pride.​

The only Way you get rid of your deadly pride is if you get on your own Cross that He Made Possible!!!

surprise ...sin isn't death ...pride is ...and you still have it.

sin leads to pride:

[James 1:14-15 KJV] But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Why was your Brother able to pray away your sins? Because they were not pride yet.​

[James 5:15-16 KJV] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
[16] Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

[James 5:20 KJV] Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

there were some sins that didn't lead to pride:​

[1 John 5:16-18 KJV] If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.
[17] All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
[18] We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

the wicked one that can't touch the Born Again ...is pride.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

a reprobate is someone that does proudful acts. disobedience is unbelief ...pride.​

[Romans 1:28-29 KJV] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

The Greek Word Here for "proud" is "arrogant" ...Romans 1 is a list of prideful acts.​

[Romans 1:30-31 KJV] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

It didn't say it was a list of sins ...they are horrific ...that's because they are beyond sin ...they are death to your Relationship with GOD. pride is selfish ...there is no Relationship in that.​

[Romans 1:32 KJV] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

adversary:
Adam brought sin into the world
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned

It Says "and death through sin" ...death is pride.

adversary:
Pride is Sin. Sin is death. The bible is clear. ALL sin leads to death.
Ezekiel 18:20 the soul that sinneth shall die,
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

doesn't say pride is sin ...pride is death ...that's after sin. pride is the second death.

[Jude 1:12 KJV] These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

[Revelation 2:11 KJV] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

[Revelation 20:6 KJV] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

you can't come out of pride if you go into the lake of fire:

[Revelation 20:14 KJV] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

[Revelation 21:8 KJV] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

relying on someone else besides The LORD is pride: relying on your false church or doctrine is pride.​

Isaiah 30:1-3 KJV — Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

2 Chronicles 16:7-9 KJV — And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the LORD thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand. Were not the Ethiopians and the Lubims a huge host, with very many chariots and horsemen? yet, because thou didst rely on the LORD, he delivered them into thine hand. For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

This was about human pride all along ...and in the Next Chapter a publican gives up his pride:​

Luke 18:10-14 KJV — Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Luke 19:7-10 KJV — And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner. And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold. And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham. For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

storing up material things is pride:

[Luke 12:15 KJV] And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

[Luke 12:20-21 KJV] But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
[21] So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
[Luke 12:33 KJV] Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Why was a serpent allowed in The Garden Relationship? because the serpent turned into human pride. Look at The Ancient NAME Of GOD.

391702870_6943739222314269_1039567575434345278_n.jpg

That's a tree between two people with a serpent. GOD'S NAME Is The Living Relationship.

Exodus 7:10-12 KJV — And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods.

Matthew 10:16 KJV — Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

pride was cast to its belly to eat dirt ...pride would be in a state of hell from then on.

[Genesis 3:13-14 KJV] And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
[14] And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

The Seed War is over pride: Being Born from New Jerusalem Bruises the head of pride.​

[Genesis 3:15 KJV] And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

[Romans 16:20 KJV] And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

JESUS Made your personal Cross for free-will-pride Possible by Dying for worldly sin. It's your Cross for unbelief, not sin ... if you have pride, you have unbelief. JESUS can't Finish your Faith until you are willing to have The Door Closed to the pride side of the free will Relationship.​

you can't kill off your pride with CHRIST'S Death. you can't end your pride without JESUS first Cleaning your past sins away ...but there is a Second Step that you missed.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

the false church excuse that catholics started​

while you are in the flesh, it's always going to be trying to upset GOD. the false church thinks this means they can't stop sinning ...you most certainly can stop sin that you know is a sin.​

[James 4:17 KJV] Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

you can be a New Creation, Born from Heaven, with a Circumcised Heart and still have voices of disrespect to JESUS' Message.

the question is, how often do you give into those voices? the voices are your soul ...that's what we have to be afraid of by being Tossed into hell. it's not a sin-repent cycle if you fell for a voice tricking you into something different each time. if your soul and body are in hell ...then you follow those voices all the time.​

Matthew 10:28 KJV — And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

If you can keep your flesh voices under control ...then you are worth more than a Flock of Angels:​

Matthew 10:29-33 KJV — Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows. Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

the false church is built on a sin-repent cycle where you are constantly Repenting of the same sins. protestants make it a big deal to thank JESUS for letting them continue in sin ...by being humble to Him ...they have no interest in ending their pride. this is their version of catholicism ...them being humble to Him is Bowing to His Death on The Cross. they think being humble to Him is the same as being humble in their physical lives ...it isn't. it's worshiping the image of the beast. anyone in any false church will do literally anything but put their pride on a Cross.​

catholic:
This is the point when we go to confession. You sort of confessed to other Christians online, so that's good anyway. Admission of the possibility of error or shortcoming is a tremendous development!

you are out of your mind if you don't think people use your confession booth for the same offenses.​

catholic:
sure they try to sometimes. That does not take away the validity of the practice for the truly sorry, contrite, and repentant. Some also fall for the same sins out of weakeness before they get it right and truly quit.

you know it's a system of unlimited forgiveness ...that means the validity has been removed.​

catholic:
no, that's just ridiculous. Maybe in your local parishes that's how it is, but in some places we have sincere Christians in the churches.

you offer sin forgiveness as a patch ...it's never about getting their prideful self on a Cross.​

catholic:
those are just your false and sinful mischaracterizations, unfortunately.

what do you call temporary forgiveness until the next time they do the same sin? i call that a patch ...your religion is a patch job.​

catholic:
what do you call your state of being between errors? However, the patches are just to help us reach full sanctification, and ultimately, glorification.

yours patches are until the same sin is done again. i get Chastened for new things ...i don't have patches ...i'm a New Creation.​

catholic:
there is no reward for being creative enough to find new sins to commit.

you would want to find a way to defeat GOD'S Way.​

Exodus 33:14 KJV — And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

REST from what? your patches.

This is about CHRIST Returning The First Time: They were Offered to be Born Again ...but some went back to their house.​

Nineveh Repented ...most of their Generation did not: the queen of the south wanted Godly Wisdom ...most of their Generation rejected THE TRUTH.​

they saw The Cost and decided they wanted to keep their pride.​

Matthew 12:41-45 KJV — The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here. When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

[Luke 17:30-33 KJV] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.
[31] In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.
[32] Remember Lot's wife.
[33] Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

being ashamed is connected to pride: ...some were ashamed to be on a Cross:

[1 John 2:28 KJV] And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.

It Told you Right Here that no one was going to see CHRIST on His First Return:

[Matthew 24:21 KJV] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[Matthew 24:23 KJV] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[Matthew 24:26-28 KJV] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
[27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
[28] For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Sacrificing an animal was a patch. We don't get patches anymore ...you are either a New Creation or not.​

catholic:
Indeed He does give us rest. (From a life of striving, and worldliness, and willful endless sin) We just don't automatically and instantly become flawless, so we require forgiveness sometimes. This IS God's way.

Perfection is not doing the same sin twice. Wake up!!!​

catholic:
perfection is perfection. Perfection is not a variety of sin over struggle with one or two simple sins.

you redefined Perfection just like you do everything else in your doctrine. It really is this simple ...and shows your horns dramatically.​

you are a patch salesmen preventing New Creations.

catholic:
We only sell cookies and honey.
No Christians have ever believed that we become instantly without flaw or sin. The Bible says we are to confess our sins to our advocate (Jesus) and to one another, and that's how it has always been. Your recent posts are all about how you also (finally) admit that you are not yet a perfect being. Humility, repentance, and forgiveness are all free for those who believe with contrite spirit.

you can't hear me!!! Without flaw means you are not doing the same sins ...that's it ...mystery solved ...your church is over.​

can you image your pope saying, "hey guys, for now on, confession is only good for the first time you do a sin"? lol!!!

That would change everything ...it wouldn't be a catholic church anymore ...It would Become The Body Of CHRIST.

catholic:
it wouldn't be Christianity anymore. It would be something entirely unBiblical. Nowhere does the Bible say that forgiveness can only happen once.

[Gal 2:17-18 KJV] But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.​

18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.​

most Catholics have stopped bothering with Confession ...i guess they think their patches are Eternal LIFE now.

you represent the church that Eve was tempted with through her pride.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Tribulation of His First Return

JESUS Is The First and Last into His Kingdom with Law on The Heart.

They were Offered CHRIST'S Flesh on His Return 2,000 years ago. This was all for the same Day:​

[John 6:54 KJV] Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

If any man Embodies This Bread on His Return ...he won't follow his rotten flesh anymore:

JESUS Offered His Flesh to replace ours: This is what Tribulation was about. They had the Option to leave their house where they would stop being driven by fornication.

[John 6:51 KJV] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

[Acts 2:17 KJV] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

They did This until He Returned The First Time ...Catholics made a religion out of It: It was supposed to Be Symbolic and Preparatory for when He did Return.

[1 Corinthians 11:26-27 KJV] For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
[27] Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

This was Telling them to get prepared for Tribulation ...to stop being animals:

[Psalm 63:3-4 KJV] Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
[4] Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

[Psalm 63:7-9 KJV] Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
[8] My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
[9] But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.

Jacob Returned from Heaven with CHRIST'S Flesh:

[Jeremiah 30:6-10 KJV] Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
[7] Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
[8] For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
[9] But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
[10] Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid.

[Luke 12:35-40 KJV] Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning;
[36] And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
[37] Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
[38] And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
[39] And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
[40] Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Does beating your servants sound like something that's in our future?:

[Luke 12:44-47 KJV] Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
[45] But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
[46] The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
[47] And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

they all were dealing with prideful flesh until around 70 A.D.:

[John 1:13 KJV] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

[Romans 7:18 KJV] For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

a desolate house is uncontrollable flesh/soul ...a house of pride. They were Offered to be one of The Saints that CHRIST Returned with. They were Offered to have CHRIST'S Law on their Hearts.​

JESUS The Teacher as, The Mother Hen, Said your house is desolate in your pride: They were Welcome to Join The Christians on His Return ...This wasn't talking about 2,000 years later for Jews to finally chime in. that said, Jews today are still welcome to Join ...but they won't be Jews anymore.​

Luke 13:34-35 KJV — O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

JESUS Is Saying He Is The LORD from The OT: That's Who Gathered them multiple times.

Their house/soul needed to be on a Rock Foundation to handle the Race of what His First Return Offered.​

[Psalm 19:4-10 KJV] Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
[5] Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
[6] His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
[7] The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
[8] The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
[9] The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
[10] More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.

The Fear of The LORD is Clean ...because It's a Righteous Heart without human pride.

[Psalm 19:13 KJV] Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.

[Ecclesiastes 8:5-8 KJV] Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.
[6] Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.
[7] For he knoweth not that which shall be: for who can tell him when it shall be?
[8] There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.

Luke 6:44-49 KJV — For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Glorify your Teacher ...CHRIST

Jews used The Word for "Belief"/"Faith" before JESUS was Man ...It Means to Trust your Teacher. We have to view the world The Way JESUS Did as a Man. The Son Of Man. JESUS was a Teacher's Demonstration EXAMPLE to son's of man.

cain chose to view good and evil through a lens of pride. pride is the image of Adam.​

cain had unbelief even though he obviously knew GOD was Real. he didn't have Faith because he didn't have Trust in his TEACHER.

It's an image of whoever your father is.​

JESUS Is my Father. So JESUS Is my Image View. JESUS Authored It ...FAITH.

John 8:38 KJV — I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.​

Matthew 5:16 KJV — Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 5:45 KJV — That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Matthew 5:48 KJV — Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Revelation 21:7 KJV — He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

father of pride:

John 8:44 KJV — Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

where there is pride ...there is satan's will. Where there is LIFE, is The SPIRIT Of GOD.

To See How JESUS The Teacher Does ...Is to be One With HIM ...To Glorify HIM ...To Crucify the prideful flesh: This is who Enters His REST to be in a Living Relationship.

John 17:21-23 KJV — That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

[Psalm 63:1-2 KJV] A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
[2] To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

John 17:10 KJV — And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

Psalm 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

1 John 2:27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Psalm 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

The Living Relationship Stops being Offered ...The Window Closes:​

[Revelation 20:11 KJV] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

[Genesis 14:19 KJV] And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

There are books (plural) of pride, and One Book of LIFE. they refused to be Born from Heaven so now they have to be Judged on their works: Books have to do with teachers. the other books are pride rap sheets ...reports. a roster of you being owned by pride.

[Revelation 20:12 KJV] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

society gave up their book of prideful ...and hell gave up their book of prideful:

[Revelation 20:13 KJV] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

pride and delusion were cast into the lake of fire. If you are not in The LAMB'S Book of Saints ...you are not ever waking up.​

[Revelation 20:14-15 KJV] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The FATHER Has a SPIRIT Via His SON.

GOD didn't need to CREATE A SPIRIT / SON ...He Did That for us!!!

CHRIST THE SPIRIT was The Almighty GOD from The Beginning of Earth. He Is our Almighty TEACHER / SHEPHERD. THE STONE OF ISRAEL with Seven Eyes.

Genesis 49:24-25 KJV — But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel; ) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:

Zechariah 3:9 KJV — For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

[Zechariah 4:10 KJV] For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

[Revelation 5:6 KJV] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Exodus 6:2-4 KJV — And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the LORD: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them. And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.

Joel 1:15-16 KJV — Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come. Is not the meat cut off before our eyes, yea, joy and gladness from the house of our God?

1 Corinthians 8:6 KJV — But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Ephesians 4:4-7 KJV — There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

1 Timothy 2:3-5 KJV — For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.​

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

[John 14:6 KJV] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life:​

no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

[Galatians 4:6 KJV] And because ye are sons,​

God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son

into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.​

JESUS Is The SPIRIT OF His FATHER ...That Means He also Functions as The Angel Of The LORD ...and Melchizedek.

Exodus 3:2 KJV — And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Abraham was in The Living Relationship and Melchizedek Knew It:

Genesis 14:19 KJV — And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Melchizedek Is The SPIRIT Of GOD as A Priest King:

Genesis 14:18 KJV — And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

Proverbs 8 Says Some Very Interesting Things:​

The SPIRIT Of GOD Is Wisdom. CHRIST Is The SPIRIT Of GOD. The SPIRIT Of GOD hates pride!​

Proverbs 8:13 KJV — The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Sure Sounds Like CHRIST to me:

Proverbs 8:15-16 KJV — By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

Proverbs 8:20 KJV — I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

The SPIRIT Of GOD Started when The Earth Relationship Did: But That Means The FATHER without SPIRIT was Before That.

Proverbs 8:23 KJV — I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

The SPIRIT Of GOD IS a Wisdom Teacher / Shepherd:

Proverbs 8:25-26 KJV — Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

A Son: Habitable Part ....Where The Relationship was Possible. There were sons of men before Adam.

Proverbs 8:30-31 KJV — Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

JESUS' Whole Mission was to Be our EXAMPLE. That includes Praying to a FATHER (TEACHER).

Proverbs 8:35-36 KJV — For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD. But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

((they love pride.))

This Said CHRIST was Made:

Hebrews 1:4-6 KJV — Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they. For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

The SPIRIT Of GOD Will Be a GOD to them:

Hebrews 8:10 KJV — For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

The SPIRIT Of GOD Gathered them multiple times: The SPIRIT Of GOD Came in The NAME Of The LORD!!!

Luke 13:34-35 KJV — O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

John 20:17 KJV — Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

"LORD GOD" Starts Being Used in Gen 2 ...The SPIRIT Of GOD Gives Breath to Adam: The SPIRIT Of GOD Is Why we can Enter The Living Relationship: ...but we know what happened ...pride got him Kicked out:

Genesis 2:7-9 KJV — And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Trusting your TEACHER / SHEPHERD Is Believing in His NAME.

John 20:31 KJV — But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Psalm 22:4-5 KJV — Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them. They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

Can you hear THE TEACHER / THE SHEPHERD? Can you hear The SPIRIT Of Wisdom? Churches are Schools of the tree of knowledge:

Revelation 2:7 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; ...
Revelation 2:11 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; ...
Revelation 2:17 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; ...
Revelation 2:29 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:6 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:13 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Revelation 3:22 KJV — He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

your teacher is likely pride: you likely worship at a false school:​

Revelation 13:8-9 KJV — And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Nahum 3:16 You have multiplied your merchants more than the stars of heaven. The locust plunders and flies away.

false church earth relationship

Revelation 18:2-3 KJV — And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

[Jeremiah 24:6-9 KJV] For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.
[7] And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the LORD: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.
[8] And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
[9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

did you really think JESUS was going to work through a false church teacher? THE COMFORTER is supposed to Teach you!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

GOD​

As GOD The Infinite Dimensional FATHER Started The Foundation to Have a Relationship with Earth, He CREATED A SON SPIRIT That would eventually Become Human because Infinite Dimensions doesn't become Contained Physical Man.​

Says: To The FATHER:​

[Ephesians 2:18 KJV] For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
[Ephesians 2:20 KJV] And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
[Ephesians 2:22 KJV] In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

The SPIRIT SON Of GOD can't ever be Equal to Infinite Dimensions. If The FATHER Became Man ...Physics would stop. We wouldn't have Physicality.​

Fellows?

This Says The FATHER isn't Anything Like JESUS and the Angels:​

[Hebrews 1:9 KJV] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Why do you think no one has Seen The FATHER?
It's because HE Is What Makes This Reality Run. The FATHER was Doing Fine until there was a Reason to Make A SPIRIT.

You would die if you observed Infinity.

[Exodus 33:20-23 KJV] And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
[21] And the LORD said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
[22] And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
[23] And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

Colossians 1:15 KJV — Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

JESUS Is The Firstborn of Everything that Has a Spirit. He might be The Firstborn of Angels (Michael?). The First Priest before Adam was one ...Melchizedek.

Melchizedek Said multiple times "MOST HIGH GOD", not about Himself ...He was Pointing out The Infinite Dimensional FATHER.

The FATHER Sends The SPIRIT Of HIS SON ...because He can't Send HIMSELF:​

Gal 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

The FATHER Can Easily Make A Representation of Himself ...but It's Symbolic:

[Acts 7:55-56 KJV] But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
[56] And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

So What Does It Mean for The Son Of Man to Be at The Right Hand of GOD?​

"Ancient of days" is not the Title of Someone ...and is only in Dan 7

"Ancient of days" Means "Weaned off Day" ...no longer a Baby! That's Why It Talks about White Hair.

[Daniel 7:9 KJV] I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, (((Aramaic Says Dwell not sit))) whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

The SPIRIT Of GOD Came with The Clouds of Heaven: You Come from The Clouds of Heaven when you are From There.

Says: Until The Son of Man is Weaned off, He will not approach Him:
[Daniel 7:13 KJV] I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

You Enter The Kingdom after Weaning off: JESUS Was The FIRSTBORN:

[Daniel 7:14 KJV] And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

[Zechariah 14:9 KJV] And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

[Daniel 7:22 KJV] Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

The SPIRIT Of GOD was Being Sacrificed before He Became A Man. catholics still sacrifice The SPIRIT Of GOD every mass ...something is very wrong there ...they are still attempting Temple Sacrifice with an altar inside ...good grief.

[Hebrews 9:26 KJV] For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

To die is to Wean off and then Be Judged:

[Hebrews 9:27 KJV] And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

CHRIST Appears to you ...A Second Appearance. You stop performing acts of sin and have SALVATION:​

[Hebrews 9:28 KJV] So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The First Son Of Man was Weaned off Via His Cross ...Just Like We Have To Do!!!

[John 12:23-26 KJV] And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified.
[24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
[25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
[26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

the prince of the world is pride: your pride has to die to be Judged:

John 16:11-13 KJV — Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

CHRIST As a Physical Man was The First Son Of Man from Heaven:

Anyone who is Born from Heaven is now at GOD'S Right Hand ...The Kingdom:​

John 14:3-4 KJV — And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 17:24 KJV — Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

John 12:26 KJV — If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

John 7:36 KJV — What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come?

We are Called to Become Anointed Ones and put our enemies under our feet ...our enemies is pride:​

[Matthew 22:42-45 KJV] Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
[43] He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
[44] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
[45] If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Putting pride under your feet is The Resurrection. The End Goal Is The FATHER in CHARGE:​

1 Corinthians 15:28-29 KJV — And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

[Matthew 26:64 KJV] Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

your life of pride should be Hid in CHRIST ...You should already have Glory if you are Born from Heaven:​

[Colossians 3:1-4 KJV] If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
[2] Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
[4] When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The SPIRIT Of GOD was here, As A Man, to get us to stop choosing pride.​

If you see the world like He Does ...you Have His SPIRIT, which is To Have CHRIST'S MIND. There is no death side of the free will Relationship in THAT.​

[Romans 15:6 KJV] That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

[1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV] Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

[1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

We see CHRIST in ourselves. Choosing The LIFE Side Is Choosing The Mind of CHRIST ...The SPIRIT Of GOD.​

you can't be in a Relationship with GOD when you are in a relationship with yourself, pride.

[John 14:19-20 KJV] Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
[20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Only The SPIRIT Of GOD Can Be In His FATHER Directly ...but we are Connected Via The Living Relationship.

JESUS As A Physical Man was Equal to The SPIRIT Of GOD ...but He will never be Equal to His FATHER in Physics/Dimensions: The Anointed have the Mind of CHRIST JESUS so we take the form of a servant also!

[Philippians 2:5 KJV] Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

Philippians 2:6-11 KJV — Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

If you Know The SPIRIT Of GOD ...You Know The FATHER:

John 14:7 KJV — If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

The SPIRIT Of GOD (Dove) didn't find any Earth Relationship to REST on: Noah (The FATHER) sent ravens first ...Angels.

Genesis 8:8-12 KJV — Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground; But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark. And he stayed yet other seven days; and again he sent forth the dove out of the ark; And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth. And he stayed yet other seven days; and sent forth the dove; which returned not again unto him any more.

The SPIRIT Of GOD Is At The Right Hand Of GOD. Do you think Physical JESUS didn't go back to Being All SPIRIT?

That's Why JESUS Said He had to leave for The SPIRIT to Come. That's why we could offend Physical JESUS, but it was blasphemous to offend The SPIRIT.

John 16:7-10 KJV — Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

The SPIRIT Of GOD didn't Remain in us until JESUS left to Be All SPIRIT. The SPIRIT Now Glorifies JESUS ...Teaches about JESUS:

John 16:14-15 KJV — He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

You see JESUS When The SPIRIT Is Permanently in you because your old self of pride is on a Cross:

John 16:16 KJV — A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Matthew 12:32 KJV — And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

JESUS Said He Sent His Angel?​

This threw me for a loop in Revelation ... You probably just shrug at That and say "what's the big deal?" He Sent some Angel to John. ...No, It's Much Much More than That.​

[Revelation 1:1 KJV] The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

[Revelation 22:16 KJV] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

So why Is It More? Because of This:​

Peter's angel?!?!?!?!? Is an Angel a Spirit that has an ID???​

[Acts 12:14-16 KJV] And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate.

[15] And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.

[16] But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.

[Hebrews 1:7 KJV] And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

[Hebrews 1:14 KJV] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

i used to think Hebrews 1 was Saying that JESUS couldn't be an Angel in any way because of This:​

[Hebrews 1:4-5 KJV] Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

[5] For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

But That just Said The SPIRIT Of GOD Is The SON Of GOD.​

So What was Made Better than the Angels? The SPIRIT Of GOD ...but A SPIRIT, apparently, can Be An Angel. The Angel Of The LORD.​

In The Next Chapter …It Says something very strange and seems to contradict what It just Said about Being Made Better:: Is JESUS The SON SPIRIT or not?​

[Hebrews 2:9 KJV] But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

How Is JESUS Sending some random Angel if He was Made a little lower than Angels?​

JESUS Can Send His Human SPIRIT/Angel Because He Is Also Now The SPIRIT Of GOD.

The SPIRIT OF GOD was Anointed A GOD. The Anointed One was Before JESUS was A Physical Man. He Already had a Kingdom ...but humans couldn't Enter It yet.​

[John 18:36 KJV] Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Heb 1:8

(ABEn) But to the son, saying Your throne, O God, into the eon of the eon. A rod of uprightness is the rod of your kingdom.

CHRIST The Anointed as The SPIRIT Of GOD Is Greater than All other Spirits.

Heb 1:9

(ABEn) You loved righteousness, and detested lawlessness; on account of this anointed you The God your God with oil of exultation above your partakers.

JESUS Said David's LORD was CHRIST and CHRIST had a LORD: So The SPIRIT Of CHRIST was Before His Birth as JESUS. Is a "LORD", a Father Figure ...a Teacher ...a Shepherd?​

Luke 20:41-44 KJV — And he said unto them, How say they that Christ is David's son? And David himself saith in the book of Psalms, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, Till I make thine enemies thy footstool. David therefore calleth him Lord, how is he then his son?

JESUS Became HIS LORD. GOD The Infinite FATHER Now Uses Him as His OWN SPIRIT. JESUS Was The SON Of The LORD, But Now is Both LORDS ...The Infinite FATHER Doesn't have to Be A SPIRIT to Exist.​

GOD The Infinite FATHER had SEVEN SPIRITS until His Son Took Over That Position. The Position On The THRONE, The Infinite FATHER Is Above all that Now.

That Started when JESUS Returned The First Time. It's His Kingdom of LIGHT ...where He Is KING. He Is The First and The Last into His Kingdom. JESUS wasn't A GOD while a Physical Man ...but He Is Now. most want GOD on a Cross to take away their future sins ...it's idolatry.​

Colossians 1:12-16 KJV — Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

It Says we will Serve The LAMB ...Not Worship Him: It's Saying JESUS Is in Both Seats: JESUS Sent His Angel ...The LAMB in The Book Of Revelation.

[Revelation 22:3 KJV] And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Paul Serves The Angel Of GOD \ The SPIRIT Of GOD, Paul didn't say he Worships Him: Paul has a LORD that he Serves ...do you have JESUS' YOKE?:

[Acts 27:23-24 KJV] For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve,

[24] Saying, Fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all them that sail with thee.

So back to the original weirdness ...JESUS Sent His Angel/SPIRIT ...and Told John to Worship GOD ...not Him: So ask yourself why there is an Angel not saying to Worship GOD and JESUS after Reading Heb 1:6:​

[Hebrews 1:6 KJV] And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

[Revelation 22:8-9 KJV] And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

[9] Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

JESUS' Angel is a Fellow Servant because JESUS as a Physical Man was The Form Of A Servant to The Infinite FATHER.​

"The LORD GOD", Here, Is JESUS Who has Taken The Throne as The SPIRIT OF GOD:​

[Revelation 22:6 KJV] And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

the false church worships JESUS because they want Him to be taking away their future sins. The SPIRIT Of JESUS Says stop and get on your own Cross.

What a strange Phrase for The FATHER to be Saying: "I Will Be your GOD" ...shouldn't This Person already be The GOD of All Things? Was GOD The Infinite FATHER Telling them He wasn't their GOD while they were in babylon? ...or Was This CHRIST Explaining What Entering His Kingdom was going to Be?​

[Ezekiel 36:26 KJV] A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

[Ezekiel 36:27 KJV] And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

[Ezekiel 36:28 KJV] And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

[Revelation 21:6-7 KJV] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Doesn’t Say “Almighty” GOD. But He Did Eventually Become A GOD in GOD’S Throne. He Is an Everlasting Teacher / Shepherd …He didn’t become The Infinite Dimensional FATHER.

[Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV] For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
[7] Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Revelation 12:5 KJV — And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

We don't sit with The Infinite Dimensional FATHER ...JESUS Is Saying He Is Two Different SPIRITS Now:

Revelation 3:21 KJV — To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

John 20:12 KJV — And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Godliness was Manifested …the snakes added the “GOD” in There:​

1-Timothy-3-16.png

Why did GOD bother with this whole Father and Son Thing? Because Most Sons takeover for their Fathers. Again, The Infinite Dimensional FATHER Is now Above all This.​

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Reborn-Adopted

Dec 28, 2022
West PA
✟38,576.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

JESUS Is A GOD Now, but He wasn't One While on His Cross​

Getting on a Cross Is Overcoming pride. JESUS Knew He was CHRIST ...So to get on a Cross was the Ultimate SACRIFICE. He Overcame the death side of the free will Relationship. The Young Lion Weaned Off. JESUS Became A GOD KING Of His KINGDOM.

they tempted Him to come down off His Cross! that would have been pride!

[Matthew 27:40 NASB20] and saying, "You who are going to destroy the temple and rebuild it in three days, save Yourself! If You are the Son of God, come down from the cross."

[Matthew 27:42 NASB20] "He saved others; He cannot save Himself! He is the King of Israel; let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe in Him.

[Mark 15:32 NASB20] "Let this Christ, the King of Israel, come down now from the cross, so that we may see and believe!" Those who were crucified with Him were also insulting Him.

protestant:
Christ did not become a God King. Jesus Christ was already King which He admitted to Pilate.

CHRIST had a Kingdom before Coming here ...doesn't mean anyone was in It yet ...He wasn't a GOD of It yet.

Human JESUS wasn't GOD if He Was Also The SACRIFICE. It isn't a Sacrifice if JESUS didn't have to Overcome anything. A GOD doesn't have to Overcome things ...who do you think you are fooling? that said, JESUS Is A GOD KING Now.​

Revelation 3:21 KJV — To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,

even as I also overcame,

and am set down with my Father in his throne.

the false church is built on A GOD Being on their personal Cross for them!!!

catholic:
God cannot be all things unless He also knows what it's like to be human and struggle and overcome. Jesus is God. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Co-equal, tri-une, consubstantial!

Human JESUS had pride (the option to choose the death side of the free will Relationship), just like every other human ...that's how i know He wasn't GOD yet. He was obviously tempted by His Own pride in the wilderness to use church pride.​

God is all things, including human things. Jesus is God, but when human, was also FULLY human. This is a mystery, yes, but you cannot remain any sort of Christian and deny Jesus His eternal divinity. The Son existed with the Father as God, before He became man and lived among us. This is basic, foundational Christianity.

CHRIST Existing before JESUS doesn't Make Him GOD.​

A Son Training to Be A GOD!

worshiping The Advocate is idolatry. you worship this god so you don't have to put your old self on a Cross.​

worshiping Jesus is idolatry? You are in some serious trouble with our Lord, buddy
The Saved Worship The FATHER like Human JESUS Told us to!!! He gave a guy the third degree just for calling Him good!!!

Matthew 19:17 KJV — And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

Hebrews 1 says the Father "created the world" through Jesus, and that Jesus is "the exact imprint of His nature"! ...and "upholds the universe by the word of His power"!
The world is those with a shot at a Relationship with Him. Yes, His Image, what Image are you in?

If Human JESUS was GOD ...why didn't He Do The Miracles Himself???

John 3:2 KJV — The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest,

except God be with him.

Acts 2:22 KJV — Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs

, which God did

by him
in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.
Not robbery ...Scripture didn't Say He Was. And It Was About His Mind!

Colossians 2:9 - For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily
Oh, so Fullness ...without Doing Miracles?

The Greek Word for Godhead Here is used one time in Scripture. It doesn't mean GOD ...or Godhead. i think augustine caused the mistranslation. It has something to do with a "Godly Nature".

If you want to look into It:

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Θεότητος-and-Θεὸς

https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/questions/15746/what-does-the-greek-word-θεότητος-in-colossians-29-mean

As far as "Fulness" ...well, you have to look at the Surrounding Verses.

[Colossians 2:6-7 KJV] As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

[7] Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

It's Saying to Walk in Him ...to be Rooted in Him ...and Built Up in Him ...Why? Because He had The Fulness of Godly Nature in Him.​

We are Full in Him:​

[Colossians 2:10 KJV] And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

[Jeremiah 23:23-24 KJV] Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

[24] Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

In Him we Get a Circumcised Heart …It doesn’t get any more Rooted than That:​

[Colossians 2:11 KJV] In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Godliness/Piety which/was manifest …someone swapped in the Word “GOD”:​

1-Timothy-3-16.png

Why are we Joint-Heirs with CHRIST ...if Human CHRIST Is GOD Also?​

Romans 8:17 KJV — And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Romans 15:17 KJV — I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

Sounds like One of Them Is GOD to me:​

1 Peter 4:11 KJV — ... that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:57 KJV — But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

You sure Human JESUS was A GOD?​

Hebrews 2:9 KJV — But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

Didn't Say MAN GOD:​

Hebrews 8:3 KJV — For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

protestant:
what about, "In the beginning was The Word and the word was with God and the word was God. And The word became flesh and dwelt among us and we beheld His glory"
The Word Is The SPIRIT Of GOD ...That Isn't Being A GOD.

God is a Spirit

When you talk on the phone ...are you jumping in the phone and coming out the other end?​

JESUS Only Did and Said What The Infinite FATHER Wanted Him to Do/Say. That didn't Make JESUS A GOD. That Made Him GOD'S Word/Logic. JESUS Was on His Way to Become A GOD ...but That was after His Cross.​

[John 14:7–10 KJV] If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

[8] Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

[9] Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Did That Mean He was The Infinite FATHER? No.

Did That Mean He was The FATHER’S WORDS? Yes.

Being Born of a Virgin, doesn't Make The Baby A GOD. Even Existing before your Birth doesn't Make anyone A GOD. He HAD TO OVERCOME SOMETHING First!

Why did JESUS Ascend before His Ascension?​

[John 20:17 KJV] Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

He either went to do This ...or This is after the official Ascension: A Slain LAMB ...so This Is After His Cross, right? He now has The Seven SPIRITS Of GOD or Did He always have Them? Was CHRIST Worthy to take the Scroll before His Cross?​

[Revelation 5:6-7 KJV] And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
[7] And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.

The Scroll:​

[Acts 1:7 KJV] And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Last edited:
Upvote 0