Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Covid19 is a not just a national problem, it is an international problem. Leadership should be coming from the federal government at the least.

That may or may not be true. But Australia and the USA both have constitutions that spell out responsibilities.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Are you going to answer or not? Why do you downplay racism against whites?

For the exact same reason I don't stand up flat taxes. For the same reason I don't stand against taxing the ultra wealthy at higher rates.

And for the simple reason that "racism against whites" is so un-impactful on a societal scale as to be noise in the signal.

I'm sure you have plenty of anecdotes where white people didn't get exactly what they wanted. You're probably loaded with anecdotes about YOUR OWN life where you didn't get every single thing you wanted. I couldn't care less.

Whine away! Keep it going!

Upvote 0

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
That may or may not be true. But Australia and the USA bath have constitutions that spell out responsibilities.

Good luck in getting a general agreement to that proposition in the US. The US has a long history of fighting this states vs federal control thing. We're more like a cnidarian than a cohesive single organism.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
That may or may not be true. But Australia and the USA both have constitutions that spell out responsibilities.
The Constitution is not clear on this matter. Traditionally it has been left up to states, with the Spanish Flu being the last serious pandemic. We know much more about diseases and transmission of them since then. This was a case where Trump could have taken a slight constitutional risk and led. Instead he waffled, blamed others and called it a hoax. He showed more concern for the economy and his reelection than anything else.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
There it is! C'mon, give it to us!

Who is us?

It was a geology field camp. Standard issue with undergraduate geology programs.

What school what class what year? There's literally no way your class is tromping around native cultural sites in SD and if they are, they're in violation of geological practices.

Own up to it already....is all your talk about atonement pure nonsense?

Then you will always be confused by world events.

Not confused in the least.

You shouldn't pity me!

I do.

• Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And for the simple reason that "racism against whites" is so un-impactful on a societal scale as to be noise in the signal.

Because you know the experiences of every white person....because they're white.

Let me guess...you're one of those self hating white liberals that are a statistical fact these days, aren't you?

White Liberal Americans Are The Only Group To Have An Out-Group Bias, Favoring Other Ethnicities To Their Own. Black Americans Were Found To Have The Strongest In-Group Bias. | Preparing For GRE

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ahhh...the debunked and desperate "party switch" myth. Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good.

Let us know when you finally see the idiocy and absurdity of that claim.

Ah yes, if we ignore small inconvenient facts like the entire electoral map switching colors and Lee Atwater actually admitting that it was exactly what they did, sure it’s all made up..

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A thousand pardons. Your spirited defense of the Grand Old Party led me to that conclusion. Have you made your choice, Trump, Biden, West or another “3rd party“?
No problem. I get that a lot. Don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of things about the GOP to complain about. And yes, white supremacists usually vote Republican. But the Democrat Party is the last organization that should be calling anyone racist. But ironically I am probably going to write in Tulsi Gabbard. She seemed like the only candidate with any sense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Because you know the experiences of every white person....because they're white.

No, I know how to read data.

Let me guess...you're one of those self hating white liberals that are a statistical fact these days, aren't you?

LOL, "preparing for the GRE"? You goin' to grad school? Good on you! Look at you! Bettering yourself!

You go!

Upvote 0

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
What school what class what year? There's literally no way your class is tromping around native cultural sites in SD and if they are, they're in violation of geological practices.

The things you don't know. It's astounding! LOL.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.