Donald's Fourth of July message

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Sioux Tribe Chair Harold Frazier Offers to Destroy Mount Rushmore

I don't blame you for not knowing what you're talking about TLK.

I certainly didn't know that this is what Donald was afraid of... but hey, if the Sioux can get enough TNT to wipe those faces off their mountain, that should be entertaining.

I guess we'll have to add "indigenous peoples" to Donald's ever-growing list of enemies.

See above.

See below.

fascism
noun

fas·cism | \ ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm also ˈfa-ˌsi- \
Definition of fascism

1. often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

See above? Useful definition.

You asked if I wanted to join a non existent army....

Non existent, you say?

I don't blame you for not knowing what you're talking about Ana.

Donald's army is every bit as existent as the KISS Army...
kiss+army.jpg

they both have their own websites:
KISS Online :: KISS Army | Welcome To The KISSOnline.com Kommunity

Fight with President Trump!

Personally, I think you'd be better off "enlisting" with KISS.

• Cooler uniforms,
  • Better merchandise,
  • Original marching music, not stolen from other artists
  • All-around better class of recruits.

Those are definitely pictures of people without context.

Just your average ordinary shoppers, I suppose.

Sadly, looters rarely stop and explain themselves to the cameras.

Good you can realize what you're hearing is wrong. The question is, why are you still listening?

Because I'd like to think that police who indiscriminately gas, beat, and shoot peaceful protesters are the exception, not the rule. It's called "hope," and it's often rewarded.

Occasionally, it's not.

You think blocking pride parades until they cede to your demands is a good thing?

Certainly. I support nonviolent civil disobedience for a good cause.

I think any protest that ends peacefully with everyone satisfied and nobody shot in the face with rubber bullets is indeed a good thing.

We can agree to disagree.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, well, it's called "History class". One usually takes it in high school. You can also go to a library or bookstore and check out books on American history.

I know, more "elitist" stuff (education), but it's hard to break old habits.
More assertions that you are better than everyone else. You assume that all people with an education or intelligence are distinguish by their hatred of Trump and anyone who does not agree with your views is uneducated or an idiot. Now can you support your post with evidence or do you just want to call other people stupid because they do not share your opinions?

• Agree
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No problem. I get that a lot. Don't get me wrong, there are a LOT of things about the GOP to complain about. And yes, white supremacists usually vote Republican. But the Democrat Party is the last organization that should be calling anyone racist. But ironically I am probably going to write in Tulsi Gabbard. She seemed like the only candidate with any sense.
I liked Tulsi as well. Both parties keep putting old White Men for President. The only Old White Guy actually qualified is me... and I ain’t running.

In order to oppose the GOP candidate I will vote for the Democratic nominee.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Well, the DNC has explained that Mount Rushmore is a "white supremacist" monument.

So "tear down statues of our founders, deface our most sacred memorials" is not actually all that far wrong.
Vote Democrat to see the July 4th 2021 demolition explosion fireworks at Mount Rushmore.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, I know how to read data.

Oh good....

LOL, "preparing for the GRE"? You goin' to grad school? Good on you! Look at you! Bettering yourself!

You go!

Here, since you're having trouble reading data....

Dul5va3WoAAzkgq.jpg

Where's all the white privilege? Blacks favor blacks...Hispanic and Asians favor themselves....Whites favor other whites the least lol. They're the only group that favors other races more than themselves if they're liberal.

Facts over feelings.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I certainly didn't know that this is what Donald was afraid of...

Really? You've been asking me about this for what....3 or 4 posts now?

You're obviously aware that people are destroying monuments....and you never thought for a second to even check if anyone had threatened the monument?

And instead of just saying "Hey I was wrong...clearly Trump and many other people knew what I didn't."...you're trying to play this off as amusing or entertaining?

Admit you were wrong and ignorant of the situation and I'll gladly address the rest of your post. I don't want to waste my time teaching you things you can easily look up yourself if you can't even admit you were wrong.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,976.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Ok...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...emand-free-college-for-african-americans/amp/

I'm starting small here...I can just as easily show where BLM argues for the same.

Now obviously, nothing is free...teachers need paid, books need bought. What they're asking for is a race specific handout.

Agreed?

Sure. We can call that a race specific handout. Not sure how this ties in to the 2% of gifts he says should be funneled into financial aid but we can say his initial ask of all African American students having completely subsidized school was a handout.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Sure. We can call that a race specific handout. Not sure how this ties in to the 2% of gifts he says should be funneled into financial aid but we can say his initial ask of all African American students having completely subsidized school was a handout.

Ok...I just want to be clear that's a handout.

Free College Tops Black Lives Reparations List - Yes! Magazine

Same thing here, right? You may not be familiar with The Movement For Black Lives, but it's a coalition of many black advocacy groups (special interests) of which, Black Lives Matter is the biggest (if you want I can link the homepage and you can read the list of groups yourself).

As you can see....they're asking for the same thing, calling it reparations.

Still fair?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump Uses Mount Rushmore Speech to Deliver Divisive Culture War Message

Oh, Donald... always ready to protect America from... Americans.

Thoughts?
WashPost Distorts Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech as Screed Defending 'White Domination'
President Trump’s rousing Friday night speech at Mount Rushmore made the front page of The Washington Post on Sunday. It was distorted, almost beyond recognition. The Page One headline was “Trump’s racial animus rattles GOP.”
There was no “News Analysis” label on this blatant distortion of the president’s speech. If you read the actual speech, it’s not a racist speech. Trump quoted Martin Luther King and credited Lincoln for “extinguishing the evil of slavery.” If you saw it, you won’t believe what Robert Costa and Philip Rucker shamelessly wrote.
WashPost Distorts Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech as Screed Defending 'White Domination'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ok...I just want to be clear that's a handout.

Free College Tops Black Lives Reparations List - Yes! Magazine

Same thing here, right? You may not be familiar with The Movement For Black Lives, but it's a coalition of many black advocacy groups (special interests) of which, Black Lives Matter is the biggest (if you want I can link the homepage and you can read the list of groups yourself).

As you can see....they're asking for the same thing, calling it reparations.

Still fair?
Black Lives Matter the group is definitely very leftist. That does not mean that their core message is wrong. Most of their "reforms" cannot be taken seriously. Yet we do need work on race relations and policing.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Short answer: ask the Sioux who live in South Dakota. I guarantee you they saw it as racist as well.

How do the Sioux view the Crow Creek massacre in the 1300's, South Dakota?

How about their slaughter of the Pawnee? Chippewa? How about the wholesale slaughter of whites in 1862? Nebraska... the Dakotas...

How many tribal nations were wiped off the face of the earth during their migration from the great lakes, to the Dakotas? This 'ancestral land' of theirs that is conquered from other tribes?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟436,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Black Lives Matter the group is definitely very leftist. That does not mean that their core message is wrong. Most of their "reforms" cannot be taken seriously. Yet we do need work on race relations and policing.

Here's my problem with that....

If you're against their stated goals...why support them? To me, it's a bit like someone saying "I really don't agree with their stance on jews and the master race nonsense....but I'm really on board with the rest of this Nazi stuff!"

I can't just assume the outraged masses are suddenly going to come to their senses and push back against the awful ideas these groups are advocating. There's really no indication that will happen.

Useful idiot - Wikipedia

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders.[1][2] The term was originally used during the Cold Warto describe non-communists regarded as susceptible to communist propaganda and manipulation.

You know how ignorant people are? The leaders of BLM can literally go on record saying they're trained Marxists and know the overwhelming majority of their supporters won't figure it out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

istodolez

Jun 7, 2020
Washington
✟24,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How do the Sioux view the Crow Creek massacre in the 1300's, South Dakota?

Somebody watched "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee"!

How many tribal nations were wiped off the face of the earth during their migration from the great lakes, to the Dakotas? This 'ancestral land' of theirs that is conquered from other tribes?

I, personally, don't formulate my morality by being as bad as the worst I can find in someone else.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

256064_6429f71273587ebdde5b1038d8c1ccf4.jpg

This thread is staying closed. There is too much snark and flaming going back and forth. We hate to get heavy- handed in moderation but that apparently is something we need to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.