Donald Trump has the potential to be one of the greatest presidents of all time. Do you agree?

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia Metropolitan Area, U.S.A.
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you think that whites should become minorities in their own lands?
Why not? It isn't like minorities get treated badly in America, right? So if whites become a minority they would be just like any other minority in America...right? :wave:
tulc(doesn't see the problem) :)

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not? It isn't like minorities get treated badly in America, right? So if whites become a minority they would be just like any other minority in America...right? :wave:
tulc(doesn't see the problem) :)

You don't see a problem because you don't understand that Western Civilization is a product of the culture of whites. If whites are relegated to a minority, you lose your civilization.

Second of all, you obviously think that it is okay for the races to be mixed up, even though God separated people by language, and languages correlate with race.

White genes are recessive. Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes, and yet, you don't seem to consider this. You're likely an insulated person who thinks everyone is the same because he hasn't lived but around people who are like himself, and it makes him feel compassionate to think everyone is the same. Either that or you are a minority yourself. Third option is that you have bought the cultural Marxist lies.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are all human beings. Why is skin color so important to you? Do you also get upset about eye color?

Do you honestly think it has to do with skin color? There are numerous differences between the races other than skin color. There are "whites" who are darker than lighter skinned blacks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't see a problem because you don't understand that Western Civilization is a product of the culture of whites. If whites are relegated to a minority, you lose your civilization.
It's sort of cute how you seem to think there's such a thing as "Western Civilization". There's not, but I always find when people who say things like that are pretty sure they know what they're talking about. They don't but what they lack in actual knowledge they more then make up for in their certainty that they're right and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong. :D

Second of all, you obviously think that it is okay for the races to be mixed up, even though God separated people by language, and languages correlate with race.
I suspect you're just messing around now, nice try though. :oldthumbsup:

White genes are recessive. Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes, and yet, you don't seem to consider this.
What I don't do is worry about it, there's a difference. :wave:

You're likely an insulated person who thinks everyone is the same because he hasn't lived but around people who are like himself, and it makes him feel compassionate to think everyone is the same.
Honesty? ask around, I think you'll find this simple truth: there is no one else like me. Even the people who agree with me will tell you that. I would correct one thing in the above: I don't think anyone is the same in the sense you mean. I simply don't think anyone's better or worse because they have those weak white genes that some people are so proud of. :sorry:

Either that or you are a minority yourself.
Since I'm the only one I'd have to say: technically this is true.

Third option is that you have bought the cultural Marxist lies.
I must admit I've always been more of a 3 Stooges fan then a Marx brother fan, don't get me wrong: Marx Brothers are funny but for solid decade spanning across the board humor accessible by multiple age groups and languages, you can't beat the Stooges. :wave:
tulc(
)

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you honestly think it has to do with skin color? There are numerous differences between the races other than skin color. There are "whites" who are darker than lighter skinned blacks.

Why do I think you care about skin color?

White genes are recessive. Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes, and yet, you don't seem to consider this.

Note: I did bolding

Your posts indicate skin color is very important to you. Is eye color also very important to you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's sort of cute how you seem to think there's such a thing as "Western Civilization". There's not, but I always find when people who say things like that are pretty sure they know what they're talking about. They don't but what they lack in actual knowledge they more then make up for in their certainty that they're right and anyone who disagrees with them is wrong. :D

I suspect you're just messing around now, nice try though. :oldthumbsup:

What I don't do is worry about it, there's a difference. :wave:

Honesty? ask around, I think you'll find this simple truth: there is no one else like me. Even the people who agree with me will tell you that. I would correct one thing in the above: I don't think anyone is the same in the sense you mean. I simply don't think anyone's better or worse because they have those weak white genes that some people are so proud of. :sorry:

Since I'm the only one I'd have to say: technically this is true.

I must admit I've always been more of a 3 Stooges fan then a Marx brother fan, don't get me wrong: Marx Brothers are funny but for solid decade spanning across the board humor accessible by multiple age groups and languages, you can't beat the Stooges. :wave:
tulc(
)

There's no sense in even talking to you if you're unwilling to even admit that there is a such thing as Western Civilization. The progressive agenda in the colleges has really influenced your thinking too much, hasn't it?

Western culture - Wikipedia
History of Western civilization - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do I think you care about skin color?

Note: I did bolding

Your posts indicate skin color is very important to you. Is eye color also very important to you?

White is simply a descriptor to refer to peoples of European descent. Do you have a problem with white people? Your derogatory nature against me using the word white seems to me that you have a problem with whites. It's okay to be white.

If living in a western (white) country isn't important, then why don't you go live amongst the pygmies of Africa, or perhaps live amongst the tribes of Papua New Guinea. You could even get a bone through your nose to fit in.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
White is simply a descriptor to refer to peoples of European descent. Do you have a problem with white people? Your derogatory nature against me using the word white seems to me that you have a problem with whites. It's okay to be white.

How have I been derogatory?

And you said: White genes are recessive. Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes, and yet, you don't seem to consider this.

If "white is simply a descriptor", why do you talk about "white genes"? What exactly are "white genes"?

If living in a western (white) country isn't important, then why don't you go live amongst the pygmies of Africa, or perhaps live amongst the tribes of Papua New Guinea.

That would be interesting.

You could even get a bone through your nose to fit in.

Wow! You really posted that.

Upvote 0

GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta

Mar 13, 2006
✟15,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How have I been derogatory?

And you said: White genes are recessive. Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes, and yet, you don't seem to consider this.

If "white is simply a descriptor", why do you talk about "white genes"? What exactly are "white genes"?

That would be interesting.

Wow! You really posted that.

Genes associated with people of European descent. This is not hard to figure out. Why do you make understanding this so hard on yourself?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) The progressive agenda in the colleges has really influenced your thinking too much, hasn't it?
(snip)
...wouldn't I have to have gone to college in order for it to have "influenced" me? Or are we still at the stage where you're simply creating strawmen caricatures of what anyone who disagree with you must be like? :scratch:
Oh! I did want to thank you for this particular quote from one of the links you provided:
Since the context is highly biased and context-dependent, there is no agreed definition what the "West" is.
:wave:
tulc(suspects that part escaped GeorgiaGuyinAtlanta's notice) :sorry:

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Genes associated with people of European descent.

So how will "Intermarriage and procreation will destroy white genes"

How are these genes associated with people of European decent destroyed?

Why do you make understanding this so hard on yourself?
I am not making it hard on myself. I sincerely have a hard time understanding people who put so much emphasis on the color of skin. It does not make any sense to me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Obviously a lot will depend on what exact events he has to deal with in the future.

But, given what is shaping up on the foreign front and also what is before us on the domestic front - and considering his abilities, which out weigh his liabilities IMO, and considering his take charge and forthright manner - there is great potential for him to go down as one of the best.

Is there not?

What are Trump’s achievements so far and what does he have lined up?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
there is great potential for him to go down as one of the best.

True although most do not wish to admit it.

A few complain out in the streets while many, many at home are happy with Trump.

Our Two Goats say that he will be re-elected.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟734,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
What are Trump’s achievements so far and what does he have lined up?

He's making America great again.
He said so. And you can trust him because he has the best words and a very good brain.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's making America great again.
He said so. And you can trust him because he has the best words and a very good brain.

-CryptoLutheran

Haha I won’t reply with my own doubts as I don’t want to take away from my original question, I’m genuinely interested in knowing if he has actually achieved anything of note, something that can actually be linked to his actions rather than overall trends etc.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ronald

Exhortations
Site Supporter
Jul 30, 2004
southern
✟111,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Obviously a lot will depend on what exact events he has to deal with in the future.

But, given what is shaping up on the foreign front and also what is before us on the domestic front - and considering his abilities, which out weigh his liabilities IMO, and considering his take charge and forthright manner - there is great potential for him to go down as one of the best.

Is there not?
If there was enough time, but I think America has seen it's better years. No one can reverse a $20 trillion debt. No one can reverse the Islamic terrorist movement -- except Jesus Himself when He returns (which I believe will be soon). It appears the Caliphate is being dismantled in Syria and Iraq but there are 80 Islamic terrorist groups worldwide and their jihad agenda is growing. Division in this country is deeper than what we see on the surface. We don't war against flesh but against the powers and dark forces of the spiritual realm and they are very active.
But hey, I could be wrong. The stock market, economy, is shaping up. With the new tax reform, cut in regulations and eventually Obamacare overhauled, things appear hopeful.
However, we've been on a immoral downward spiral for the last 50 years. With our callous liberal education and acceptance towards a more liberal, progressive way of living, we have gone off the path. Drugs, abortions, gay marriage, and the foul, repulsive and degenerate TV shows and movies that promote sex and violence isn't going anywhere -- it's here to stay and Trump can't turn that around either. So, it's not just the economy and our safety (which are very important), it's our idolatry. The government is soooo corrupt, the pharmaceutical/FDA has got the medical industry in their back pockets as well. Natural cures for pennies are ignored and legislation pasted to prevent any products or procedures from making any such claims are in place. Doctors claiming natural cures and procedures that would threaten the drug companies profits would have their license taken away, and procedures banned. No, they want to make money with high cost drugs and procedures, milking the system with unnecessary tests, -- BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Do you think Trump will tackle the Pharmaceuticals and FDA too? That's all we see these days, drugs on commercials and who in their right mind when listening to the side effects would even try these drugs? People trust these guys in white coats, thinking they are health gods -- I don't. There are some honest doctors ... just like honest lawyers. But really, sin has about reached it's precipice and needs to be put down, not by man, but by God. America is deep in idolatry and the world as well.
So I think Trump was appointed leader not just to expose the lies and reverse the damage that Obama has done, but to prepare us for WWIII/Armageddon. We need someone who can without hesitation, press buttons. We needed man who is not politically correct, not a wimp, who will not tolerate threats from N. Korea or Iran or anyone else. When the missiles start to fly, the POTUS is informed within a couple minutes and He literally has a few minutes to respond and this time the response will be devastating to our enemies.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin Knox
Upvote 0