Donald Trump has the potential to be one of the greatest presidents of all time. Do you agree?

Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not even close. 20 years ago Jeff Beno gave away 20% of his business for one million dollars. Now he is worth 100 billion. In the same way Trumps value went up a lot when he was elected.

That's weird, I do not seem to recall Jeff Beno even running for president. If the mainstream media has any say, Trump's "worth" could be far less when he leaves office. At any rate, it's all moot, he's wealthy and always will be either way. I do believe doing business successfully is what got him where he is today more than anything.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's weird, I do not seem to recall Jeff Bezos even running for president.
The reason we elected Trump was because he was a business man. Jeff Bezos is a business man also. Clearly the comparison was NOT their political beliefs because in terms of their political beliefs they are arch enemies. Bezos bought the Washington Post and they clearly are anti Trump in the political arena. Still Trump just lowered Bezos taxes.

The Bible says to bless those who curse you and that is exactly what Trump is doing. Bezo via the Washington Post has slandered and lied about Trump. Yet Trump continues to do good for him and for his company (Amazon) because Trump is doing what is good for the economy and good for America.

The reason we are talking about Jeff Bezos is because in less then 20 years he has gone from NOTHING to being the richest man in America. 20 years ago he started his business out of his garage. People like Walt Disney and Hewlett Packard started in their garage also, but it took them a lot longer then Bezos and also Bezos accomplished a lot more in a lot less time.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's weird, I do not seem to recall Jeff Beno even running for president. If the mainstream media has any say, Trump's "worth" could be far less when he leaves office. At any rate, it's all moot, he's wealthy and always will be either way. I do believe doing business successfully is what got him where he is today more than anything. (emph. added)
...how do you know he's wealthy? Have you seen his tax returns? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...how do you know he's wealthy? Have you seen his tax returns? :scratch:
tulc(is just curious) :wave:
I never considered him to be wealth until he got elected. He likes to borrow as much as he can and then he gambles with the money. Sometimes it paid off and sometimes not. Now business is good and they are bringing in the money. I consider what he does to be more honest then what the Clinton are doing.

• Agree
Reactions: pat34lee
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I never considered him to be wealth until he got elected. He likes to borrow as much as he can and then he gambles with the money. Sometimes it paid off and sometimes not. Now business is good and they are bringing in the money. I consider what he does to be more honest then what the Clinton are doing.

Yes, hiding crooked money deals and foreign bribes using a charity is just low.
About as low as knowing hubby was a serial rapist/philanderer, and staying
with him for the power and money it gave her.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) I consider what he does to be more honest then what the Clinton are doing.
24796233_1666554936716168_5529811448156863397_n.jpg

tulc(guesses President Trump supporters just can't help themselves after a year of doing this) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, hiding crooked money deals and foreign bribes using a charity is just low.
About as low as knowing hubby was a serial rapist/philanderer, and staying
with him for the power and money it gave her.
24796233_1666554936716168_5529811448156863397_n.jpg

Anyone besides me see this pattern?
tulc(guesses this is going to keep happening until President gets out of office) :D

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2003
Central Time Zone
✟107,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...how do you know he's wealthy? Have you seen his tax returns? :scratch: tulc(is just curious) :wave:

How we know anything? Lifestyles of the poor and famous, remember that farce of a show? stage props i say stage props.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How we know anything? Lifestyles of the poor and famous, remember that farce of a show? stage props i say stage props.
So...that would be a "no I haven't seen them."? :wave:
tulc(remembers the smarmy host of that show!) :D

Upvote 0

StarTemple

Dec 14, 2014
✟23,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Obviously a lot will depend on what exact events he has to deal with in the future.

But, given what is shaping up on the foreign front and also what is before us on the domestic front - and considering his abilities, which out weigh his liabilities IMO, and considering his take charge and forthright manner - there is great potential for him to go down as one of the best.

Is there not?

As was with Kennedy so shall be with Trump. The globalists will only let him utter the FAKE "peace and security" imo, they will not let him reverse 30 years of globalization. I think they will remove him before he could be great, imo, like Kennedy and like Kennedy aftermath they will proceed to world government. (Revelation 13:3) (Which triggers Christ arrival probably by 2030.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As was with Kennedy so shall be with Trump. The globalists will only let him utter the FAKE "peace and security" imo, they will not let him reverse 30 years of globalization. I think they will remove him before he could be great, imo, like Kennedy and like Kennedy aftermath they will proceed to world government. (Revelation 13:3) (Which triggers Christ arrival probably by 2030.)
With modern communication and travel the world is one community.

Mankind needs to move on and realize we are all human beings, and that the color of our skin is no more important than the color of our eyes. If mankind is going to survive we need to get off this planet and that will require a global effort.

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
By 2930?
I'd better get my act together.:)

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
He tanks on the conservative cause of repealing healthcare. The tax bill being the only meaningfully legislation and that was a gift to the richest 1%. His falsehoods a the stuff of myth and legend, the latest being he passed more legislation the any President easily proven false. That wall was his signature promise looks unlikely unless he can sneak it in the infrastructure package. He is a foriegn affairs nightmare, rejecting the Paris Accords and jeopardizing the Iran deal. While Tillerson is trying to slash the budget at State military budget is up 53 billion with North Korea sabre rattling with functional deliverable nukes.

The greatest? Absolutely not, I'm more relieved because of what he can't get done then anything he has accomplished. I'm hoping a Democrat Congress can help alleviate some of the confusion. If Trump figured out how to work with them he could accomplish more in the final months of 2018 then anything previous.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
trump-snake-oil-salesman-toon.jpg

Narcissistic personality disorder
(NPD) i
- a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings
- people affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance
- often take advantage of the people around them and their behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations
  1. Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people
  2. Fixated on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.
  3. Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions
  4. Needing continual admiration from others
  5. Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others
  6. Exploitative of others to achieve personal gain
  7. Unwilling to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people
  8. Intensely envious of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them
  9. Pompous and arrogant demeanor
Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia
Which of the above warning signs hasn't "The Donald" exhibited?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

For Christians, all the bells and whistles should have gone off the moment Trump stated that he doesn't see the need to ask for God's forgiveness from sin because he works very hard at correcting those few mistakes he does make!

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
...so you're saying President Trump is just a bad imitation of President Obama with an orange tan, a bad haircut and 1/4 of his vocabulary? :scratch:
tulc(thinks that sounds about right) :wave:

Obama had no vocabulary. That was the teleprompter.
teleprompter-went-out-talks-about-attracting-flies-and-rats-during-speeches.jpg

Upvote 0