Donald J. Trump the Final Trumpet Sound?

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I still am not seeing what is so Biblically sound with connecting Revelation 6:2 with 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8.

Daniel 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

There is the above to consider. I don't think it's far-fetched to conclude the Prince of princes is meaning Christ in verse 25. And is it not the beast in Revelation 13 that Christ confronts when He returns? That same verse also says this of the one who shall stand up against the Prince of princes----and by peace shall destroy many. Obviously the one meant above is also going forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Maybe others might disagree, but I myself tend to think the one meant in Daniel 8:23-25 might just be this same one meant in Revelation 6:2, where I also think might be the one meant in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 as well.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I do think that Trump is a sign, just like Obama was a sign. The abomination of desolation was set up while Obama was President so we got:the "Obama nation of desolation".

What is the USA? It's a nation, right? Obama is in this nation, right? Doesn't that equal?---Obama in nation.

I don't know if you are correct about Obama, but it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Obama in nation eerily sounds like, as in abomination. So who knows then, maybe someone is trying to tell us something here?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I do not doubt that your analysis has led you to believe that the next king of Israel will be a counterfeit king

Modern Israel is a Multui Ethnic SECULAR DEMOCRACY.

Secular Democracies don't Have Kings.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

NeedyFollower

Feb 29, 2016
N Carolina
✟71,145.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Celibate
What is the USA? It's a nation, right? Obama is in this nation, right? Doesn't that equal?---Obama in nation.

I don't know if you are correct about Obama, but it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what Obama in nation eerily sounds like, as in abomination. So who knows then, maybe someone is trying to tell us something here?
As much as I am able , I try to "do truth " ...For this reason God sent a strong delusion that they might believe a lie because they received not a love for the truth . Truthfully and according to scripture , God did not give His Son , the Heir , Jesus Christ to establish a democracy . His is a Kingdom . No vote or rather I am free to vote all I want ..Elect anyone or any political party and Christ is going to return with flaming fire taking vengeance on those who have not submitted to His Lordship , including christians . ( And bring those and slay them who would not that I should rein over them ..those are Christ's words . No , this country went of course long before Obama . ( The Declaration of Independence was written by a humanist who was a deist but not a follower of Jesus Christ . ) King Saul " Listened to the people " who wanted to save the best sheep for sacrifice . " What is this bleating of the sheep ? " 1st Samuel 15:14 God gave the Israelites a King when they rejected God as their King . Maybe the abomination that makes desolate is a nation of proud Christians when everyone one knows that God gives grace to the humble but opposes the proud . The truth mixed with a lie . ( By the way , there is a another humanist who is also a deist ...here is a clue ..Get behind me Satan for thou are an offense unto me for thou savourest not the things that be of God but the things which be of MEN . And Satan is not an atheist . He is a humanist who without question believes in God . Christ could have given us a political party or a constitution but He did not ..it would not have worked . Which party could have stopped the flood in Noah's day or the Fire in the day of Sodom and Gomorrah ? At what point was this nation not covetous ? ( Manifest Destiny ??? ) Christ made Himself a servant ...of no reputation ...Lowly and meek . Lowly and meek .. I do not know of anyone in office who says " Cursed is the man who puts his hope in man and makes the arm of flesh his strength ( Jeremiah 17:5 )...Trust Christ ..Do not trust me .
Maybe the abomination that makes desolate is a world of people who have learned to associate Christ with military power , conspicuous consumption , chest beating , hollywood , wall street and ungodly living while still claiming Christ ...that would make it difficult to win unbelievers to Christ ...particularly if the unbelievers were more godly than christians .

Upvote 0

David Shibli

Apr 17, 2018
George Town
✟15,417.00
Country
Cayman Islands
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ridiculous! God is not talking about particular man on earth.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The white horse is the same one in Revelation 19. Jesus Christ. He received a crown when he established His kingdom on earth through the church. His peace is the Gospel. He went forth conquering and to conquer through the Church as He spoiled people from the kingdom of darkness until the fulness of the Gentiles be coming in.

Then after this, the red horse comes.

Notice that this horseman receive the power to take peace (gospel) away from earth so that no man can find salvation prior to Second Coming. Check this out with Revelation 9.

Revelation 9:3-6
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
[5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
[6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The red horse will remove gospel from the congregation where people who have not yet sealed (saved) by God will not be able o find salvation even if they have desire to be saved or seek for it because they are deceived by false gospels and doctrines that comes out of the mouth of false prophets. Their word is the power which signifies the sword.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,058.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We bow to your intellect, Oh mighty one.
The boy called it right. Let it be.
Trump is indeed the rider on the White Horse.
If that is the case, then the rest of the puzzle should fit.

Sarcastic will not bring you any closer to the Truth. I can see that you don't know how to compare Scripture with Scripture concerning White Horse. You just pick the evil man from world news to fit your doctrine without actually studying the Scripture itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Out of all of the Epic things God could do, I don't think Donald Trump is one of them. Would be pretty sad. Like bringing a Carney barker to MC at the wedding of your daughter.

Though God may have been growing weary of the Republican Party masquerading as the Party of "Family Values" so He raised up DJT to expose the lie.
That'd be pretty epic.

• Winner
Reactions: claninja
Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Well I do think that Trump is a sign, just like Obama was a sign. The abomination of desolation was set up while Obama was President so we got:the "Obama nation of desolation".

Now a president with the name of Trump is sent as a signal. He will be President when the first of seven Trumpettes fall. (SORRY)

I'm so sure of it. I'm so sure that i have the empirical in my hand.

It's the 1290 day litmus test, it can't be beat.

God raised up a man who's name rhymed with the Abomination of Desolation.

Obama Nation of Desolation.

Obama WAS the President of the USA when the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel was set up and now stands where (it ought not to be).

(Let The Reader Understand) should have been a hint that the understanding of this thing would be unique.

Confirmation.

If this "Obama nation of Desolation" hypothesis is correct, can we have two witnesses, will we have a second witness to confirm the matter?

After we SEE the Abomination of Desolation standing where it ought not to be, we are told to flee, for then the great tribulation will be. This great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be, will include the first of seven Trumpets.

NYT-Chances-768x364_zpsul76k2ws.png

God raised up a man by the name of Trump, who could not be beat by any frump, to be the President of the USA for the purpose of confirming that we have been living in the days of the Obama dump, living in the days of the Obama Nation that maketh Desolate.

We have been living in the days of the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel. This means that this President will be the President in office when the first Trumpette falls.

Will i next be calling these two guys the two witnesses?

Nope.

About the First Seal Rider.

From what i can see, it looks to me, as though a persons understanding of the Bible end times can be cursed whenever they put the Bad Guy in the place where Jesus should be. One of these very crucial places is at the first seal.

The first seal Rider has to do with Jesus. The first seal rider is not really Jesus in person. It's the message ABOUT Jesus. It's the Gospel Message that salvation comes only through faith IN Jesus, and not what any "church" tells us we have to do to be saved. This message could not come out conquering, and to conquer during the Foxe Book days of Europe.

Remember Martin Luther nailing his thesis to the door. In 1517 Luther wrote a note attacking the Catholic church’s corrupt practice of selling indulgences to absolve sin. The church in Rome had an iron grip on doctrine. They wouldn't let anyone own Bibles. They wouldn't let anyone translate the Bible. And they could burn us at the stake as heretics if we crossed them. Remember William Tyndale? Ever heard of the Tyndale Bible? William Tyndale translated the Bible. They strangled him while he was tied to the stake in 1536 and then lit the fire and burned his dead body. Tyndale's Bible is credited with being the first English translation to work directly from Hebrew and Greek texts. And many of the poetic phrases from his translation: "let there be light", "the apple of his eye", "the powers that be" and "eat, drink and be merry", are still used today.

Jesus broke open the first seal in 1798. The message could finally go out that salvation came through faith in Jesus only. This was a tough, but important transition at that time. For more than approximately 1200 years, the church in Rome had claimed that salvation came through obedience to the traditions and sacraments of the "church".

Napoleon put the pope in jail and closed down the Vatican. When Pay Pal Persecution came to an end in 1798, the time had come for the world to hear the truth about salvation. The Gospel message could finally go out a conquering. The Bible could then be translated and printed in numbers that would send it straight up the charts to become the world's number one best seller. Hows about that for conquering and to conquer?, sharper than any two edged Sword. The Bible teaches that salvation comes through faith in Jesus Christ alone. No ritual, no clergy, no hocus pocus and no church can save a sinner.

The bow that the Rider has is not a weapon of war as those cheesy pictures can often portray. There's no arrows mentioned anyway, what good would an archers bow be without arrows? The Greek word "toxon" indicates that the bow is made of fabric which suggests the bow that the Rider has is a winner’s ribbon.

The crown is a stephanos crown.

The crown of Victory.

The Crown awarded to a Winner.

But be of good cheer;
For He has overcome the world.

blue%20ribbon_zpsrcedcnws.jpeg

◄ 5115. toxon ►

a bow.
From the base of tikto;
a bow

(apparently as the simplest fabric)
-- bow.

"Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

Worthy is the Lamb!
Peaceful Sabbath.

Where Shall I Be

Where shall I be when the first trumpet sound?
Oh, where shall I be when it sound so loud?
Sound so loud, till it wakes up the dead
Oh, where shall I be when it sound?

One of these mornings, four o-clock,
Where shall I be?
This old world is gonna reel and rock,
Where shall I be?

Oh, where shall I be when the first trumpet sound?

One of these mornings, bright and fair,
Where shall I be?
Gonna hitch on my wings and fly the air,
Where shall I be?

If I could, I surely would,
Where shall I be?
Stand on the rock where Moses stood,
Where shall I be?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,894.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Trump is the rider on the white horse (Rev 6:2). He is the first Trump/Pence (Rev 8:7), and the madness from the left and right is the result of Revelation 16:2.

The
Red horse is coming soon. The fatal wound will soon be healed.

Seems like things are getting more tense around the world, and a sense of people being at a spiritual crossroads because of this man. Things are in motion, rumours of wars, families divided. Dangerous times! But I wouldn't want to be alive at any other time.

What are your thoughts on my interpretations that Trump is one of the four horseman of the apocalypse?

That is interesting......
the Jews have a prophecy about a Cyrus type who will accomplish certain things before the full fledged era of Moshiach is ushered in.......
for example... the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple... which must happen before Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 can occur.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
After we SEE the Abomination of Desolation standing where it ought not to be, we are told to flee, for then the great tribulation will be.

WE are told to Flee?

I live in Oregon.
Where does Scripture tell Oregonians to Flee Oregon when this happens?

Everything I can find in scripture on the subject pertains to the fleeing ONLY of "Those in Judea".

Not "we" as you claim.

Do you typically claim that things not found in scripture are "Scriptural" or was this just a slip up?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is interesting......
the Jews have a prophecy about a Cyrus type who will accomplish certain things before the full fledged era of Moshiach is ushered in.......
for example... the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple... which must happen before Ezekiel chapters 40 - 48 can occur.

I don't place any stock on the prophetic utterances of ANY Christ Rejector, most especially those who reject the fact that their own Testament points to the Christ with every prophecy.

If they could be so blatantly wrong about something so crucial as that, I don't trust them to interpret ANY prophesy correctly. What Christan Would?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums