Donald J. Trump the Final Trumpet Sound?

Abraxos

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.
Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Trump is the rider on the white horse (Rev 6:2). He is the first Trump/Pence (Rev 8:7), and the madness from the left and right is the result of Revelation 16:2.

The
Red horse is coming soon. The fatal wound will soon be healed.

Seems like things are getting more tense around the world, and a sense of people being at a spiritual crossroads because of this man. Things are in motion, rumours of wars, families divided. Dangerous times! But I wouldn't want to be alive at any other time.

What are your thoughts on my interpretations that Trump is one of the four horseman of the apocalypse?

Last edited:

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Trump is the rider on the white horse (Rev 6:2). He is the first Trump/Pence (Rev 8:7), and the madness from the left is the result of Revelation 16:2.

The

Seems like things are getting more tense around the world, and a sense of people being at a spiritual crossroads because of this man. Things are in motion, rumours of wars, families divided. Dangerous times! But I wouldn't want to be alive at any other time.

What are your thoughts on my interpretations that Trump is one of the four horseman of the apocalypse?
No, Trump is not the rider on the white horse who is given a crown. That rider is the person who becomes the Antichrist, King of Israel illegitimate. The legitimate King of Israel, and King of Kings is found in Revelation 19 also riding a white horse - who is of course, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟831,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Trump is the rider on the white horse (Rev 6:2). He is the first Trump/Pence (Rev 8:7), and the madness from the left is the result of Revelation 16:2.

The

No. Trump isn't the cause of any of the tension around the world. Families aren't divided. Things were in motion since 1948. None of this is because of Trump.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John saw “a white horse, and he that sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

The Bow without arrows means he will make Peace everywhere.

As we see the Middle East is still raging in wars.
So Trump does not bring peace.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John saw “a white horse, and he that sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

You got that right. Jesus is the only one who brings peace.

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The white horse is the antichrist who will bring Peace to the world.
especially between Israel-Arabs

1st seal : antichrist to make Peace all over the world, no wars
2nd seal : suddenly Peace is removed, people kill each others
3rd seal : global economic bankruptcy, one day wage for a bread.
4th seal : 1/4 part of the world killed - 2 Billions people more.
5th seal : the Killing of Christians all over the world who refuse to worship the beast and its RFID CHIP implantation.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, Trump is not the rider on the white horse who is given a crown. That rider is the person who becomes the Antichrist, King of Israel illegitimate. The legitimate King of Israel, and King of Kings is found in Revelation 19 also riding a white horse - who is of course, the Lord Jesus Christ.
I have heard of this before, actually it is a well known teaching in certain denominations like some Baptist churches, Seventh Day Advent, and other Protestants and had been taught for decades. However, what is the scriptural backing that this rider on the white horse is the Antichrist? There is good scriptural understanding to dismiss that it is the Antichrist. I'd encourage you to watch this video to get a fair grasp on why Revelation 6:2 is not the Antichrist. I'd like to know what your thoughts are on why you think it is.

No. Trump isn't the cause of any of the tension around the world. Families aren't divided. Things were in motion since 1948. None of this is because of Trump.
I'll have to disagree with you. Things seem more tense because of Trump. Domestic terrorism in America, instances of family and friends become divided due to political upheavals, rumours of wars is pretty much a given is it not?

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH
Are you not contradicting Revelation 6:2? "a crown was given unto him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer."

I'm sure you know that the Bible interprets itself, so the mention of bow with no arrows does not mean peace. The "Bow" is mentioned 78 times in 75 verses, over 50 times it is mentioned without arrows. Here is Jeremiah 49:35,
"Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might."

Here "bow" represents the might of Elam. The Lord would break the might and power of Elam; "Bow" represents power or might. Would you agree? Another example that 'bow' means strength is seen in Genesis 49:23-24, it reads,

"The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob;

So from Genesis to Revelation the bow has always symbolised strength and might.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The white horse is the antichrist who will bring Peace to the world.
especially between Israel-Arabs

1st seal : antichrist to make Peace all over the world, no wars
2nd seal : suddenly Peace is removed, people kill each others
3rd seal : global economic bankruptcy, one day wage for a bread.
4th seal : 1/4 part of the world killed - 2 Billions people more.
5th seal : the Killing of Christians all over the world who refuse to worship the beast and its RFID CHIP implantation.
I do not believe that the microchip is the mark of the beast for scriptural reasons, but the red horse does indeed represent war and people will die.

Edit: The white horse and the rider are two different entities. A white horse symbolizes ambition or a drive to succeed based on good intentions, self-control, and balanced views as you pursue a goal. A white horse can also reflect an ambitious drive to be perfect at something.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Abraxos

Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. (Revelation 19:11)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JackRT

Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Things were in motion since 1948. None of this is because of Trump.

Yes, the colonial powers were messing up North Africa and the Middle East long before Trump and long before 1948.

Upvote 0

Abraxos

Jan 12, 2016
New Zealand
✟69,315.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, the colonial powers were messing up North Africa and the Middle East long before Trump and long before 1948.
I believe he is talking about the proclamation of Israel becoming a nation once again after thousands of years. A rather significant event in prophetic theology.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have heard of this before, actually it is a well known teaching in certain denominations like some Baptist churches, Seventh Day Advent, and other Protestants and had been taught for decades. However, what is the scriptural backing that this rider on the white horse is the Antichrist? There is good scriptural understanding to dismiss that it is the Antichrist. I'd encourage you to watch this video to get a fair grasp on why Revelation 6:2 is not the Antichrist. I'd like to know what your thoughts are on why you think it is.
. Regarding the video. It is Revelation, not Revelations. Anyone, giving a "lesson" on Revelation and not knowing that it is Revelation and not Revelations should not be teaching anyone.... till she has a lot more understanding.

And her rationale on "come" as being the reason the rider on the white horse is not Jesus (although the rider on the white horse is not Jesus, but not because of her rationale) is in error. Because it says "come and see" - addressing John to come and see.

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

The rider on the white horse is not carrying out the will of God.... she is making a huge error in thinking the horses of the chariots in Zechariah 6 are the same horses in Revelation 6.

The reason the rider on the white horse is the person who becomes the Antichrist is because a crown was given to him. That crown is because he has been anointed the King of Israel. Being the King of Israel is actually what makes the person the Antichrist.

Before then, the person is the little horn... and not yet the Antichrist.

Revelation 6-16, the chapters are structured on the 70th week of Daniel and the second half of the 70th week. Revelation 6 covers the entire 70th week. Other chapters like 13 + 14 are about the second half. Revelation 12 is about the entire 70th week. Revelation 10 + 11 is about the entire 70th week. Revelation 15+16 are about the second half of the 70th week. Revelation 7+8 +9 are about the second half of the 70th week. In keeping with the two foundational scriptures regarding the end times of Daniel 9:26-27 (the entire 70th week) and Matthew 24:15-31 (the second half of the 70th week).

The 70th week begins when the Antichrist confirms the covenant for 7 years... beginning the 70th week. Being the rider on the white horse in Revelation 6 is the only time the person appears in Revelation as being the Antichrist. In the other chapters in Revelation, the person is not in the role of being the Antichrist.

Since I mentioned that Revelation 6-16 are structured on the 70th week of Daniel and the second half of the 70th week, I might as well go on to say...

Revelation 17 and 18 are theme based on Mystery Babylon, the harlot, and their destruction; the revealing of the ten kings and seven kings; the revealing of the beast. Revelation 19 is themed based on the day of the Lord Jesus Christ's return down to planet earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟218,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
. It is Revelation, not Revelations. Anyone, giving a "lesson" on Revelation and not knowing that it is Revelation and not Revelations should not be teaching anyone.... till she has a lot more understanding.
Yep, the inclusion of the S is of vital importance. Anyone who says "Revelations" is obviously deluded and mired in error. <Laugh>

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. (Revelation 19:11)
Is that supposed to prove that he does not bring peace?

Upvote 0

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
Reactions: LastSeven
Upvote 0