• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

DOJ official confirms FBI 2019 criminal investigation into Hunter Biden still active

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by NightHawkeye, Oct 29, 2020.

1. NightHawkeye

NightHawkeye Work-in-progress Supporter

+9,267
    Methodist
    Married
    DOJ official confirms FBI 2019 criminal investigation into Hunter Biden, still active

A justice department official has confirmed to Sinclair Broadcast Group that the FBI opened up a criminal investigation into Hunter Biden and his associates back in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering and that the probe remains active.

Sinclair investigative reporter James Rosen has also spoken with a central witness in these allegations, which suggests that former vice president Joe Biden knew more than he has acknowledged about his son's overseas dealings
    .​

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. seeking.IAM

seeking.IAM Episcopalian Supporter

+2,810
    United States
    Anglican
    Married
    It's all just too reminiscent of the FBI and Hillary right before the last election. It would not surprise me if it comes to nothing after the election is over. It's tough to admit I don't much trust government to be honest about anything anymore.

3. Triumvirate

Triumvirate Well-Known Member

+959
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
    Shoot guess Hunter won't be president then :(

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Tanj

Tanj Redefined comfortable middle class

+5,919
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    It is pretty sad that they cannot even make this stick to Hunter, let alone his father.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Tiberius Lee

Tiberius Lee Well-Known Member

+1,224
    United States
    Calvinist
    Married
    Do we know the justice department officials’ name ? if there was a report on CNN or MSNBC about Ivanka Trump from a anonymous “justice department official” , our in house Trump supporter right away discredit the report by saying “anonymous person doesn’t count”.

Any way , I didn’t vote for Hunter Biden! Nor i care about any DOJ say any thing about Hunter Biden. DOJ became a political agency under Trump.

6. Fantine

Fantine Dona Quixote Supporter

+8,599
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Democrat
    In the first place, Sinclair has a very unsavory reputation, buying up smaller stations to disseminate right wing propaganda while creating a monopoly.
    In the second place, AG Barr doesn't start investigations for cause. He assists in the president's vendettas and ignored real scandals.
    5 more days. May our national nightmare end.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  7. Hans Blaster

Hans Blaster Well-Known Member

+1,949
    Atheist
    Private
    Wait! Was I supposed to vote for HUNTER Biden? I think I voted for the wrong Biden then.

8. Triumvirate

+959
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
  9. Hans Blaster

Hans Blaster Well-Known Member

+1,949
    Atheist
    Private
    Let me guess: NYFO FBI?

10. essentialsaltes

essentialsaltes Stranger in a Strange Land

+16,579
    United States
    Atheist
    Legal Union (Other)
    What DOJ official? Is this another anonymous sources thingy?

11. Belk

Belk Senior Member Supporter

+8,461
    Agnostic
    Married
    Wait. Is the FBI no longer part of the deep state? I need a score card or something.

12. Triumvirate

+959
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
    Derp state

13. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+10,358
    Atheist
    Private
    Only on days when polls are wrong. Or maybe the ones where polls are correct. It is really hard to keep it all straight.

14. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+933
    Christian
    Married
    Joe Biden himself has several allegations of sexual harrassment.

But the DOJ needs to find who has the evidence of the money laundering...so they can track who is going to use it for blackmail.

15. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,346
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    You should know that Joe Biden has not been accused of touching women sexually (apart from the grifter Tara Reade). He is a touchy guy; I'm not someone who likes being touched by strangers, but I know the difference between a 'bad' touch and a benign touch.

As reported by the scandel-ridden James Rosen

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+10,358
    Atheist
    Private
    I love how we've completely jumped over the question of "is there actually any evidence of a crime". That tells me that this is a legitimate, evidence based analysis of the candidate rather than a political hit job.

17. JohnDB

JohnDB Regular Member

+933
    Christian
    Married
    Just because you don't believe that the light at the end of the tunnel is an incoming train doesn't mean that it won't bulldoze you when it hits.

18. Triumvirate

+959
    United Kingdom
    Atheist
    Private
    It's almost like the Tara Reade and Hunter Biden claims are being processed in the same manner. Gesticulate wildly in the direction of wrongdoing, provide no actual conclusive proof, get really shirty when asked for better evidence or at least to wait until it emerges - and to cap it off, ignore the multiple cases of Twitler doing wayyyyyyy worse with way stronger evidence.

19. Arc F1

Arc F1 Let the righteous man arise from slumber Supporter

+1,809
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    My apologies. I know he hasn't been legally accused. Just my observations.

20. KCfromNC

KCfromNC Regular Member

+10,358
    Atheist
    Private
    Oh, well, I didn't know you were also going to bring empty platitudes into this. That certainly counters the fact that there's zero evidence to believe these stories about Biden. Why didn't you just say so at the start? I'm now convinced.