DOJ closes investigation of 9 discarded ballots in PA for insufficient evidence of criminality

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Heh. Back in January of 2009 my wife and I got to have a nice 45 minute private conversation with Sarah. Very nice and ridiculously smart woman. I was rather surprised.

Too bad she couldn't convey that on TV or to other people. Consider yourself lucky to have had that one time opportunity.

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Too bad she couldn't convey that on TV or to other people. Consider yourself lucky to have had that one time opportunity.
Media presence is an acquired skill. Some stupid people come off as smart, and some smart people come off as stupid. That's why I tend to judge politicians and leaders on what they do, rather than what they say or their public persona.

Upvote 0

The Ant

Oct 25, 2020
Brisbane
✟15,378.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I'm in Christian Forums

Thing is, when you click on "new posts", which is what I do when I am new to a site (to see what people are talking about), I see a lot of political posts, which surprises me, since I thought this was a "Christian" forum. In most of the "non-political" forums I frequent, Political posts are not even allowed. I'm not complaining. Just observing. I've found it's hard for non-political sites to moderate political sub-forums so they tend to just avoid it, which I personally think has merit. ;)

But like I said, this is my first day here and I'm getting a feel for the lay of the land. :)

Ummmm. You are in the American POLITICS sub forum.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Moreover, Biden supporters are much more lukewarm towards him, while Trump supporters display a cult-like devotion.

For the life of me, i don't understand why anyone would choose a politician as someone to fawn over and idolize.

Rally size is a meaningless measure of who won votes. It might be a relevant metric to gauge enthusiasm, but, as one candidates supporters took the pandemic seriously, and the other disregarded as a hoax, the relevance of this is diminished to the point of having no value.

Biden was my least preferred of the Democratic candidates. Even if it wasn't for the pandemic, I wouldn't have gone to a rally for him. I probably wouldn't have even gone to a rally for my favorite candidate (Andrew Yang). But I definitely would vote for either of them over Trump.

Upvote 0

Direct Driver

Jan 19, 2021
Kentucky
✟12,946.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ummmm. You are in the American POLITICS sub forum.
Yes, I am. But I didn't pay attention to that. I simply clicked on a thread in the "recent posts" tab and responded to the subject of the OP. I don't focus (or care) on what sub-forum I'm in unless I enter a post through that path.

Upvote 0