Do you think political radical groups are taking over protests in USA causing anarchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are you ok?

I’m so hurt by these people who think they are good and justice seekers !!
Even the brother spoke today of peace and was humbled by burial needs and comfort from bereavement not hate ! He even mentioned Christianity !

Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's fueled by radicals of different stripes and by a whole lot of angry people,

Seriously? In the United States, when the murderers were white police officers? Do you know anything at all about the last three hundred years of race relations in this country?

I guess for some it’s a poor excuse to vent personal things and especially lockdown frustration and especially poverty blaming everything and especially everyone except wealthy black Americans!!!!!

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I guess for some it’s a poor excuse to vent personal things and especially lockdown frustration and especially poverty blaming everything and especially everyone except wealthy black Americans!!!!!
So I take it no, you don't know anything about our history.

• Agree
Reactions: agapelove
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It’s important any President is fully in control of the status quo and civil order of the United States of America! It’s utterly unthinkable for any President to not take action to anachronistic regular behaviour, especially directed at The White House! ( remember there are even a minority who would have problems of The White House being refereed to as The White House and would insist it should be The Black House, sadly some of these twisted types of mind twisters can be white radial left wing groups!!)

Yeah, firstly, that's got nothing to do with my question. Secondly, it's "anarchic", nor "anachronistic".

Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, firstly, that's got nothing to do with my question. Secondly, it's "anarchic", nor "anachronistic".

Well I thought you’re question totally missed the reality of any slavery or justice seekers. You just sounded like a Radical Left Wing extremist type !

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I think you’re absolutely forgetting the absolutely serious situation faced by USA feral law and USA President Donald Trump !! I’m referring to The Coronavirus Covid19 Pandemic and lockdown and now serious rioting and protests that are threatening even posed as peaceful “pandemic protests” passing on COVID-19 viruses !!’

I'm not forgetting it!! I'm not! I'm not! Don't say I'm forgetting it!!!!

What were we talking about again?

• Haha
Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

The balance is so so so important so pledge to be balanced and justice seeking !!!! Be real ! Be rational !! Be sincere !! Be loving !!!

Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

There are ironically western African Christians facing Coronavirus COVID-19 and Poverty and third class society treatment not to mention state corruption and persecution from Islam !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well I bet your rich !! And sigh all the time !
Rich no but the state of things has me signing a great deal these past 3 years and change.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are ironically western African Christians facing Coronavirus COVID-19 and Poverty and third class society treatment not to mention state corruption and persecution from Islam !!!

I wouldn’t be surprised that many African’s from ironically West Africa would love to migrate to USA as Black Africans and certainly would be so hardened to society from their own harsh reality of African lifestyles that they would see USA black America as so easy and soft compared to Africa and especially lifestyles!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rich no but the state of things has me signing a great deal these past 3 years and change.

Hey I’m not judging you or your finances etc I just hope that you’ll be strong and sincere enough to get through this dreadful period of time that will soon be history. Take care and be strong and forgiving

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.