Do you think political radical groups are taking over protests in USA causing anarchy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Federal Laws and Marshal Laws are to protect Untitled States Citizens of America including Aliens !!
...and do not require that I heap undeserved praise on the president.

Upvote 0

Mark45

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2019
Birmingham
✟70,774.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...and do not require that I heap undeserved praise on the president.

Ummm well I’m just about to make some French Toast and freshly ground Columbian coffee ! I guess it’s time to enjoy some yummy food ! Lol

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,186,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ummm well I’m just about to make some French Toast and freshly ground Columbian coffee ! I guess it’s time to enjoy some yummy food ! Lol
Maybe should have done that before hitting the sauce so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sure...but that takes time. I could understand why people would be out in the streets if they failed to convict...but that's a long time away.

In 2014-2015 they were marching and protesting because it seemed like the cops never even got arrested or charged in these situations. Now that they are arrested and charged...what's the issue? Are we expecting him to get beheaded in town square at noon the next day? That's not justice.

I can understand why people are upset....I don't like that it happened either. That's not a reason to burn down buildings and loot businesses though.

It's a spiritual maelstrom.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It’s important any President is fully in control of the status quo and civil order of the United States of America!
It’s utterly unthinkable for any President to not take action to anachronistic regular behaviour, especially directed at The White House! ( remember there are even a minority who would have problems of The White House being refereed to as The White House and would insist it should be The Black House, sadly some of these twisted types of mind twisters can be white radial left wing groups!!)

Huh?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,422,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
President Trump walked and held The Bible in his right hand !!!
That is what book he’s directing attention to within justice !!!

...I'm guessing Trump didn't have biblical justice in mind...

“Learn to do good; seek justice, correct oppression; bring justice to the fatherless, and please the widow's cause,” (Isaiah 1:17).

“He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8).

• Winner
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.