Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's what they have taught us relentlessly.
What they don't tell us is that the Zionists (avant la lettre?) declared war on Germany in the 1930s.
This was (iirc) after Germany got rid of the financial strangle hold of the Jewish bankers.

It's not the Jews fault that they're smarter than the Germans. Why were the Germans not smart enough to run their own banks first?

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...Look how smart the Germans are today, allowing millions of Muslim migrants into their country, and trying to force other countries to do the same. Unstable is all I can say. Always unstable, and dysfunctional.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
...Look how smart the Germans are today, allowing millions of Muslim migrants into their country, and trying to force other countries to do the same. Unstable is all I can say.
Why do you pretend to be totally ignorant?
You think this is something to joke about?
What's your angle here?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just like some minorities, with their entitlement attitudes in the U.S today make claims that white people are holding them down, so do some whites make the same claim about the Jews.

The fact is, some people are just smarter than others, and it is a proven fact, that by in large, the Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQ as a group, in the entire world. That's a fact.

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why do you pretend to be totally ignorant?
You think this is something to joke about?
What's your angle here?

Sorry, just not a fan of Germany. You know the "Aryans" considered us Slavs sub-human, right?

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How can one be a Christian and be against Israel, on the side of the Palestinians? Or be in favor of a divided state? If they read the bible, they'd know God Himself promised that land to the Abraham and the Jews. So there should be no contesting this. Yet I know Christians who don't get this. We should be in support of Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel. Yet there are Christians opposed to this---I guess for the sole reason that Trump supports it?
Hello Lybrah.

When you say Israel, which Israel do you mean?

The Old testament theocratic Israel, or the modern secular nation of Israel.

They are very different nations.

• Winner
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, just not a fan of Germany. You know the "Aryans" considered us Slavs sub-human, right?
Did they really?
Aryans weren't even German.
And there are more people than only Jews and Germans on earth.
It so happens that the Talmud teaches that the non-Jews are sub human.

You know what? Since you're apparently just wasting everybody's time here, i will ignore your further "contributions" in this topic.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did they really?
Aryans weren't even German.
And there are more people than only Jews and Germans on earth.
It so happens that the Talmud teaches that the non-Jews are sub human.

You know what? Since you're apparently just wasting everybody's time here, i will ignore your further "contributions" in this topic.

NAZI Germany was a pride-filled pit of rage. They couldn't win at finance in their own country so they exterminated the winner.

...Jealous losers they were.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember the Munich agreement? I do. I don't forget.

...What a slap in the face that was.

...We weren't even invited to the meeting when Britain gave us to Germany. LOL.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's not the Jews fault that they're smarter than the Germans. Why were the Germans not smart enough to run their own banks first?
You don't get it because you're a nice guy.
The so called Jews more ethnic than religious, were a convenient scapegoat for the machinations (debt slavery through egregious usury) of elites against their own people. Ghettos were created by each government and only the Jewish bankers were free to come and go, buy anything, etc.
Court Jew - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
NAZI Germany was a pride-filled pit of rage. They couldn't win at finance in their own country so they exterminated the winner.

...Jealous losers they were.
It's a little more complicated. Not any prettier, but not exactly that simple.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So this makes everything allright to you.
So, does that legitimize everything they do?
Does that make the Zionist philosophy (which is apparently what kills off their empathy for fellow humans of a different group) something to just accept and / or live with, when you're at the receiving end of their ambitions?

Your points are totally worthless.
I can't believe you're being serious.
Or did i miss something?
(could well be, i'm just a dumb goy)
Don't be upset, please. He's doing the best he can with what little he's been given to work with.
I try to explain my depth and length of interest in terms of circumstantial events and pressures beyond my control.
I appreciate your patience and willingness to even post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

morse86

Aug 2, 2014
✟60,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pontius Pilate and Herod did not want to crucify Jesus. They found "no wrong in this man" and wanted to release him. Also, every passover, Pontius released a prisoner. Pontius wanted to release Jesus. The Jews demanded that Jesus be crucified and a different prisoner be released instead.

There are two types of Jews. God promised the promise land to Abraham NOT THE jews. God can raise STONES as the children of Abraham and THOSE STONES will inherit the promise land rather than the "jews".

Romans 2:28-29:
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Those that believe in Christ are reborn of God....not of men. The spirit is reborn of God and cannot sin. The corruptible flesh can sin and it will be replaced at Jesus second coming with an incorruptible body.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How can one be a Christian and be against Israel, on the side of the Palestinians?
...it was their land and then bigger, stronger countries took it away from them to give it to someone else. I tend to think that's wrong. :wave:

Or be in favor of a divided state?
Again, their land. I don't think giving them back half of it is good either. Why not just give it all back to them and then let them decide who gets to live there? :scratch:

If they read the bible, they'd know God Himself promised that land to the Abraham and the Jews. So there should be no contesting this.
...and that promise was fulfilled. And that has nothing to do with this day and age. If America wants to give land to the Jews maybe they can give them Maryland? After all it's even bigger then the land Israel has now. How about if everyone in Maryland was told: "Sorry, this is no longer part of the USA, so these people are now going to have control of who gets to live where and you all are going to have to leave voluntarily or face us moving you. Your choice." would you say "Well, that's cool." :sorry:

Yet I know Christians who don't get this.
And yet, that view has just as much validity as the one you hold. It's amazing, isn't it?

We should be in support of Jerusalem being recognized as the capital of Israel.
...or not, it really isn't a "Christian/non-Christian" sort of thing is it? Otherwise it would probably have come up as something Christians would have wondered about for about 2,000 years instead of for less then a 80 years. ;)

Yet there are Christians opposed to this---I guess for the sole reason that Trump supports it?
uhmmm...no, I've questioned the whole "God promised this land to Israel and all Christians should believe like I do!!" mindset since about 1975. and I haven't seen anything that makes me want to change my mind in all that time. President Trump has nothing to do with it one way or the other...though him taking the opposite side from mine does add some weight to my side of the argument. ;)
tulc(just thought someone should address the actual OP of this thread) :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...it was their land and then bigger, stronger countries took it away from them to give it to someone else. I tend to think that's wrong. :wave:

Again, their land. I don't think giving them back half of it is good either. Why not just give it all back to them and then let them decide who gets to live there? :scratch:

...and that promise was fulfilled. And that has nothing to do with this day and age. If America wants to give land to the Jews maybe they can give them Maryland? After all it's even bigger then the land Israel has now. How about if everyone in Maryland was told: "Sorry, this is no longer part of the USA, so these people are now going to have control of who gets to live where and you all are going to have to leave voluntarily or face us moving you. Your choice." would you say "Well, that's cool." :sorry:

And yet, that view has just as much validity as the one you hold. It's amazing, isn't it?

...or not, it really isn't a "Christian/non-Christian" sort of thing is it? Otherwise it would probably have come up as something Christians would have wondered about for about 2,000 years instead of for less then a 80 years. ;)

uhmmm...no, I've questioned the whole "God promised this land to Israel and all Christians should believe like I do!!" mindset since about 1975. and I haven't seen anything that makes me want to change my mind in all that time. President Trump has nothing to do with it one way or the other...though him taking the opposite side from mine does add some weight to my side of the argument. ;)
tulc(just thought someone should address the actual OP of this thread) :oldthumbsup:
Just because I agree with you does not mean I like you or would even share my coffee with you... just remember that.

• Haha
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just because I agree with you does not mean I like you or would even share my coffee with you... just remember that.
I would never make that mistake! ;)
tulc(agree, disagree...those things are wholly separate from coffee sharing!) :cool:

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Okay, if God wanted the Jews to have Maryland, they can have it. I stand with what God says, not what you think is fair. I know that Israel is for the Jews. God owns the earth, He decides who lives there. God is in control. You don't think He planned for Israel to become a nation again? And the Palestineans are a people who are mostly against God and worship the false deity Allah. Why would you be on their side?

Upvote 0