Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Okay, if God wanted the Jews to have Maryland, they can have it. I stand with what God says, not what you think is fair. I know that Israel is for the Jews. God owns the earth, He decides who lives there. God is in control.
Wonderful! We can stop subsidizing Israel now, after all why does god need a spaceship, oops, I mean why does god need billions of US tax dollars?

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay, if God wanted the Jews to have Maryland, they can have it. I stand with what God says, not what you think is fair.
Nice in the abstract, but I suspect in the real world you'd be...less content. :sorry:

I know that Israel is for the Jews.
No, if you're like most people you're taking several Scriptures out of context and using them to justify what you want to happen. There's a difference. :wave:

God owns the earth,
Ok.

He decides who lives there.
ok, (part two)

God is in control.
...then He's to blame for everything as well? The good and the bad? :scratch:

You don't think He planned for Israel to become a nation again?
I think people trying to use God as an excuse to make Israel a nation again is what's happening. That you see His divine hand in the situation is part of the problem. Ok how about this: the US withdraws all support from Israel and doesn't send about $8,000,000 a day there. If you're that confident why are we spending so much supporting them?

And the Palestineans are a people who are mostly against God and worship the false deity Allah.
...do you have as much of a problem when Germans worship Gott? Or the French worship Dieu? Or Spanish speakers worship Dios? Allah is the Arabic word for God. Even Arabic speaking Christians use Allah when they pray. :sorry:

Why would you be on their side?
Why not? I (and the Scriptures do as well) tend to side with the oppressed and those who are the least in the world. It's what I think Jesus wants me to do. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(isn't always right, but he does try and do the right thing as much as possible) :sigh:

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Okay, if God wanted the Jews to have Maryland, they can have it. I stand with what God says, not what you think is fair. I know that Israel is for the Jews. God owns the earth, He decides who lives there. God is in control. You don't think He planned for Israel to become a nation again? And the Palestineans are a people who are mostly against God and worship the false deity Allah. Why would you be on their side?
Because as Jesus pointed out, there are good Jews and there are those of "the synagogue of satan".
And if you'd have paid attention to details, you would know the creation of the current state is a work of the Rothschilds, not God.
In fact, had you actually investigated the truth instead of accepting disinformation, you would stand with the good Jews against Zionism.

Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟63,045.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay.

1. It's interesting that people will use the "Jesus says we should; Jesus taught;" cards. Lets think about this. Allah is not God, it is a made up entity. Are you really going to stand with people who mutilate women and do honor killings? Who kill people just because they throw the Koran in the garbage? Who beat people, marry girls of the elementary school age off to old men? Who would blow themselves up to kill others? As for the French calling God, "Dieu," it is THEIR LANGUAGE. Roman Catholic French and Germans are worshipping God, but Allah is not God, is not a name or alias for God. Not the same.

2. Yes, God made the planet, He pulls rank on everyone. And nobody knows why He allows evil stuff to happen.

3. Could we argue that the Israelis might be the ones who are oppressed?

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay.

1. It's interesting that people will use the "Jesus says we should; Jesus taught;" cards. Lets think about this. Allah is not God, it is a made up entity. Are you really going to stand with people who mutilate women and do honor killings? Who kill people just because they throw the Koran in the garbage? Who beat people, marry girls of the elementary school age off to old men? Who would blow themselves up to kill others?
No more then I'd support anyone who commits atrocities in what ever name they use to call God. I'm curious though: do you hold the Nation of Israel to those same standards? Say Israel commits atrocities/abuses does that mean you wont support them either? I ask because the people who support Israel tend to be a little...selective when it comes to that aspect. :sorry:

As for the French calling God, "Dieu," it is THEIR LANGUAGE. Roman Catholic French and Germans are worshipping God, but Allah is not God, is not a name or alias for God. Not the same.
uhmmm...what i was pointing out is Allah is the word used by Arabic speakers (including Arabic speaking Christians) like the French say Dieu. Does that mean everyone who doesn't use the English word for God is wrong? :scratch:

2. Yes, God made the planet, He pulls rank on everyone. And nobody knows why He allows evil stuff to happen.
So if America decided to spend the money we send to Israel on say infrastructure here in America, that would be cool with you, right? Because, as you said, God made the planet and he gets to decide who lives where. Without us having to do anything.

3. Could we argue that the Israelis might be the ones who are oppressed?
You could, but since then that would be (according to your views) perfectly in Gods plan I'm not really seeing how that's really our problem. If you have no problem with one set of people stealing land from a weaker group of people to give to another group wouldn't the opposite be just as much in Gods plan? A stronger group takes the second groups land away from them and gives it back to the first group. If the first one isn't wrong, why should the second one be wrong? :scratch:
tulc(is wondering which set of people is it ok to oppress and which aren't?) :wave:

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You don't get it because you're a nice guy.
The so called Jews more ethnic than religious, were a convenient scapegoat for the machinations (debt slavery through egregious usury) of elites against their own people. Ghettos were created by each government and only the Jewish bankers were free to come and go, buy anything, etc.
Court Jew - Wikipedia

How did governments create ghettos? I'm guessing what you're trying to say is that Jewish bankers suggested the ghettos be created? And that governments do what the Jewish bankers say?

Can we just face the facts and admit that banks only operate because people are greedy and can't save money, so instead they want loans?

Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to need more information before I can understand why anyone would blame the Rothschilds or any ethnic Jewish person for enslaving people to debt. Because when one goes into debt, that's their greedy fault.

People have only themselves to blame. The Rothschilds and the Jewish bankers arent forcing anything on anyone, unless someone can prove that.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello Lybrah.

When you say Israel, which Israel do you mean?

The Old testament theocratic Israel, or the modern secular nation of Israel.

They are very different nations.

As for me, I like the modern secular one better. The more Zionist, in fact, the better.

I also reject the tribal peoples calling themselves "Palestinians". Historically, Palestine was the area that covered Israel and Jordan. So the Jews *are* the Palestinians.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because as Jesus pointed out, there are good Jews and there are those of "the synagogue of satan".
And if you'd have paid attention to details, you would know the creation of the current state is a work of the Rothschilds, not God.
In fact, had you actually investigated the truth instead of accepting disinformation, you would stand with the good Jews against Zionism.

But Rick, those aren't the good Jews because they're okay with Hamas, an actual terrorist organization, running a government. They're radicals.

...They say Zionism and Judaism are diametrically opposed. They only say that because they are radical and prefer Israel to be a theocracy.

But those days are over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...I have a hard time comprehending what motivates this anti-Zionist sentiment. Originally, I suspected jealosy. Now I wonder if it has something to do with Jesus overturning tables in the temple?

Help me understand. Why is it bad.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
But Rick, those aren't the good Jews because they're okay with Hamas, an actual terrorist organization, running a government. They're radicals.

...They say Zionism and Judaism are diametrically opposed. They only say that because they are radical and prefer Israel to be a theocracy.

But those days are over.
Theocratic Israel disappeared 2000 years ago, never to be seen again.

• Agree
Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why not? I (and the Scriptures do as well) tend to side with the oppressed and those who are the least in the world. It's what I think Jesus wants me to do. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(isn't always right, but he does try and do the right thing as much as possible) :sigh:

You side with the opressed? That's fine with me, I do too, but what about the oppressed who hold fanatical views and if given the oportunity, would quickly oppress others without a second thought?

...Because the so called "Palestinians" accepting Hamas as their government, would surely rein chaos on Israel if given the opportunity. Would you then be for Israel if the "Palestinians" started manufacturing high grade bombs and formed a military, and began an invasion of Israel killing civilians, soldiers and anyone who stands in their way?

There is a reason why the United States and Canada do not formally recognize Palestine as a State... Their current views and political motivations are purely evil.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You side with the opressed? That's fine with me, I do to but what about the oppressed who hold fanatical views and if given the oportunity, would quickly oppress others without a second thought?

I'll bet the Wampanoag, Pequot, Nipmuck, and the Massachuset asked that same question centuries ago.

...Because the so called "Palestinians" accepting Hamas as their government, would surely rein chaos on Israel if given the opportunity. Would you then be for Israel if the "Palestinians" started manufacturing high grade bombs and formed a military, and began an invasion of Israel killing civilians, soldiers and anyone who stands in their way?

Hamas already has a military: the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam.

There is a reason why the United States and Canada do not formally recognize Palestine as a State... Their current views and political motivations are purely evil.

Purely evil, you say? One sees so little pure evil in the world -- one would think we'd stamp it out on sight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You side with the opressed? That's fine with me, I do to but what about the oppressed who hold fanatical views and if given the oportunity, would quickly oppress others without a second thought? (snip)
If that happens then you deal with that issue. But the idea that:
Their current views and political motivations are purely evil.
sounds a lot more like this:
then actual people. :sorry:
tulc(as TLK Valentine said "One sees so little pure evil in the world") :wave:

• Winner
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Purely evil, you say? One sees so little pure evil in the world -- one would think we'd stamp it out on sight.

Speaking of pure evil - Just curious, do you understand the argument of why the Rothschilds and many ethnic Jews are considered to be so evil? What's with that..?

...I think there's a little jealosy involved there, don't you?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Speaking of pure evil - Just curious, do you understand the argument of why the Rothschilds and many ethnic Jews are considered to be so evil? What's with that..?

...I think there's a little jealosy involved there, don't you?

I think there's a lot of jealousy involved there...

Reactions: Landon Caeli
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Okay, if God wanted the Jews to have Maryland, they can have it. I stand with what God says, not what you think is fair. I know that Israel is for the Jews. God owns the earth, He decides who lives there. God is in control. You don't think He planned for Israel to become a nation again? And the Palestineans are a people who are mostly against God and worship the false deity Allah. Why would you be on their side?

Glad to hear you're so accommodating -- btw, God told me he wants me to have your house, your bank account... and your sister.

I'll be down day after tomorrow to collect. Don't keep me waiting; God would be very unhappy with such rudeness...

Upvote 0