Do you have a date ?

When will Jesus return to establish his kingdom on earth ?

• Never

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Soon ..Within our lifetime

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Many years from now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here is a link that appears on MSN.COM News site today that shows 29 NASA satellite pictures and archival photos that show how drastically we are reshaping the planet. Seeing is believing. The pictures speak for themselves. We are destroying our planet.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/ph...w-how-drastically-we-are-reshaping-the-planet.

"And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,.. and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18, KJV).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes come lord Jesus to save his people from the wars famines and plagues and all the evils of this world

Whoa ! Hold on there a minute buddy. Jesus isn't coming back to save anyone from wars, famine, plague and all the evils of the world, until everyone living has been refined, purified and brought through the fiery ordeal and the tribulation to come. No one is in any shape to be Raptured just yet. We've got our work cut out for us during the tribulation period, preparing the bride for the marriage supper with the Lord.

Lot's of saints are going to perish during the tribulation, as will the two witnesses in Jerusalem. Two thirds of Israel will be cut off and die, while a third part are redeemed. Not all of us are going to be blessed and remain alive on earth, until the coming of our Lord. That simply isn't in the cards. There isn't going to be any Pre-Tribulation, or Mid-Tribulation Rapture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A day is simply a day. The sun rises and the sun sets, and the last time that happens will be the last day.

Four times Jesus said he would raise us up on "the last day". Not once did he say "the last day that I'm on earth".

Well, this will come as a shocker to you but Jesus also did not once say "the last day the sun rises and the sun sets."

And the angel Michael told Daniel that he would rest until the "end of days". Are you really going to tell me that here Michael also meant "the last day Jesus would be on earth"?

Even if you could believe that Jesus was simply not explicit enough when he said "the last day" (which would require you to literally change the text and the meaning), you can not make the same claim for what the angel told Daniel in chapter 12.

The book of Daniel and Michael are talking about the "last days" (plural), the days of the tribulation.

Jesus in the book of John 6 was talking about the "last day." (singular). The day of His death on the cross.

Lastseven, your fabrication is making you look silly. The tribulation is more than 7 years in length while Jesus' death on the cross took one day. By claiming both are the same event, you must think the tribulation is only one day in length and His death on the cross lasted for 7 years. You're not looking very smart trying to pull a strawman.

You can't tell me that Jesus meant one thing, when he said another. You are literally changing the text.

No. Jesus meant one thing, you think He meant another. While Jesus is talking about apples, you're thinking about coconuts.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Seriously? You're basing all that on the letter "s"? :doh: The lengths people will go to.

No. I decided to give you a very small hint to get you to think about it knowing if I wrote more, you just won't get it. Well apparently even this tiny little clue didn't go so well with you either as it completely went over your head. All these prophecies about the second coming might look foolish to you but if you only knew.

1 Corinthians 1:18 NLT
The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
New Jerusalem is not a city or a cube or a pyramid or whatever other absurd theory people have. It's God's people! New Jerusalem is the bride of Christ! Unless you think Jesus will marry a bunch of buildings, or one big building, or pyramid, or whatever. Personally I believe the believers are the bride of Christ.

READ IT CAREFULLY!

The city being called the bride is just figurative. Like Mystery Babylon is also a city but also called the great harlot.

Revelation 21:9-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Lastseven, Jesus is also called the Lamb. Do you think Jesus is a young sheep?

Here we have a description in Revelation of no more night, no sun and no moon. Then we've got Zechariah 14 telling us there will be no distinction between day and night. In addition to that we have Jesus and Martha and Michael all telling us that there is a last day, and yet you still think there is no last day???

READ IT CAREFULLY!

The bible does NOT say there is no sun and no moon. It's telling us God/Jesus will light the city (New Jerusalem), day and night. And it's only in the New Jerusalem where it will be lighted 24/7 because God/Jesus will live there and He will finally reveal His face to us in the city. The rest of the world will continue in day and night.

Revelation 21:23 New King James Version (NKJV)
The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.

Revelation 22:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.

Revelation 22:4 New King James Version (NKJV)
They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.

Revelation 21:24 New King James Version (NKJV)
And the nations of those who are save shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol ..leave her alone don't become a cyber bully because she believes differently

You gonna feel pretty humbled when you find out your symbolic theories were wrong when you see the literal fulfillment of Jesus prophecies

dfw69, I'm a guy. :p

Profile updated now.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whoa ! Hold on there a minute buddy. Jesus isn't coming back to save anyone from wars, famine, plague and all the evils of the world, until everyone living has been refined, purified and brought through the fiery ordeal and the tribulation to come. No one is in any shape to be Raptured just yet. We've got our work cut out for us during the tribulation period, preparing the bride for the marriage supper with the Lord.

Lot's of saints are going to perish during the tribulation, as will the two witnesses in Jerusalem. Two thirds of Israel will be cut off and die, while a third part are redeemed. Not all of us are going to be blessed and remain alive on earth, until the coming of our Lord. That simply isn't in the cards. There isn't going to be any Pre-Tribulation, or Mid-Tribulation Rapture.

The refining will take place after the false messianic age is realized and the world has returned to the law ...

The refining is the curse sent to earth for breaking the laws of God against gods people whose eyes will be open to be ready to recieve the kingdom of heaven

The kingdom of heaven is free from the law and Jesus returns to fulfill the will of God and our prayers to make earth as it is in heaven.. ...to set free the captives bound to the laws of this world that man will forcefully put us under again unto bondage ...

Revelation reveals Jerusalem will be as sodom and Egypt ...Full of Pride and bondage.. stubborn as pharaoh ..harden heart towards the gospel of peace ...shedding the blood of many prophets that will again be sent to her ...to witness to her of the new covenant and coming kingdom of heaven where men will be free from the bondage of the law

The prophets will again testify against her returning to the old covenant to judge and condemn sinners by the law condemning themselves

They will testify of her denying of Jesus covenant of peace ... They will testify to her of her shedding of blood of men who seek to enter the new covenant ..

many Old Testament prophecies speak against her...of her whoredoms with the nations against the gospel which is the will of God ..they testify of her breaking of gods laws ... Not walking in the laws of God correctly .. they will have returned to the law seeking their own righteousness and denying Jesus is lord

Jesus revealed how to walk in the law of Moses correctly ...he did not judge he did not condemn he healed all loved all he forgave all he showed compassion had mercy was a friend of sinners and pagans seeking to save the lost ... A man of peace and truth .

.he is the true manna from heaven .. His covenant is eternal his kingdom without end and his sons will rule the earth forever ..

Upvote 0

peterlindner

returning from journey
Mar 1, 2013
✟17,238.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Journey of the vineyard keeper. 6 years from separation of the lamb from pesach sheni.
Wedding…Complete the week. Hezekiah and Solomon temple dedication feast was 7 plus 7 days. Amount of drink from Cana 2 or 3 firkins (glass pint or sextarius) = 144. 14x144=2016
David's men were captains over 100 or 1000. What would those close to Jesus be? The one that ran to the burial site and the other (1000 each). "After 8 days again"= 8x12x2 or 8x24=192 2,000+192=6 solar years

Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Journey of the vineyard keeper. 6 years from separation of the lamb from pesach sheni.
Wedding…Complete the week. Hezekiah and Solomon temple dedication feast was 7 plus 7 days. Amount of drink from Cana 2 or 3 firkins (glass pint or sextarius) = 144. 14x144=2016
David's men were captains over 100 or 1000. What would those close to Jesus be? The one that ran to the burial site and the other (1000 each). "After 8 days again"= 8x12x2 or 8x24=192 2,000+192=6 solar years

I'm not sure what all this means?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure what all this means?

That's good.. I'm not the only one. I'm sure everyone wants their message to be understood when they post something here on CF, but some of these posts are pretty cryptic.

The last book I read was a National Geographic publication by John Langone, Bruce Stutz and Andrea Gianopoulos entitled "Theories For Everything", a 407 page history of science, from the invention of numbers to string theory.

Compared to some of the posts here in CF, reading and understanding that book was a piece of cake.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dfw69

Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The bible says John the Baptist came in the 15th year of Tiberius Caesar Luke 3:1-2

If Tiberius Caesar reigned from 14 ad to 37 ad then John appeared on rosh hashanna in 28 ad (counting the 14 ad as the first year of reign of Caesar )...
That would mean Jesus would start the new jubilee on nissan or Aviv 10th in 29 ad

Not counting the 14 ad as the first year of Caesar but the 15 ad as the first year ,then John came in 29 ad and Jesus began his jubilee year in 30 ad

So the return of Jesus may be in 2029 or 2030 ad to rapture the church to heaven

I'm no prophet so don't judge me .. :) ..but this is just a calculation based on an interpretation of the counting of the Omer...peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, this will come as a shocker to you but Jesus also did not once say "the last day the sun rises and the sun sets."
Obviously, but by not qualifying the words "the last day" we can only assume he actually was talking about the last day, which is what I'm doing, as a day literally is the rising and setting of the sun. You, on the other hand, are assuming that he meant something which he did not say.

The book of Daniel and Michael are talking about the "last days" (plural), the days of the tribulation.
Correction. The angel Michael said "the end of days". So he's not talking about plural days, he's talking about the end of a string of days. And since days are sequential (we can only experience one at a time), the end of days obviously ends with a single day.

Jesus in the book of John 6 was talking about the "last day." (singular). The day of His death on the cross.
Again. He did not say his last day on earth.

Lastseven, your fabrication is making you look silly. The tribulation is more than 7 years in length while Jesus' death on the cross took one day. By claiming both are the same event, you must think the tribulation is only one day in length and His death on the cross lasted for 7 years. You're not looking very smart trying to pull a strawman.
uh... what? What on earth are you talking about? Are you getting me confused with somebody else?

No. Jesus meant one thing, you think He meant another.
Correction again. I think he meant exactly what he said. You think he meant something which he did not say. You're the one inserting "meaning" into his words. I'm just accepting his words as they are.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. I decided to give you a very small hint to get you to think about it knowing if I wrote more, you just won't get it. Well apparently even this tiny little clue didn't go so well with you either as it completely went over your head. All these prophecies about the second coming might look foolish to you but if you only knew.

1 Corinthians 1:18 NLT
The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God.

Oh, well since I'm not smart enough to clue in, why don't you just spell it out for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
READ IT CAREFULLY!
The city being called the bride is just figurative. Like Mystery Babylon is also a city but also called the great harlot.

Lastseven, Jesus is also called the Lamb. Do you think Jesus is a young sheep?

Here you are teaching me about symbolism, but you think the new Jerusalem is a literal city?

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Obviously, but by not qualifying the words "the last day" we can only assume he actually was talking about the last day, which is what I'm doing, as a day literally is the rising and setting of the sun. You, on the other hand, are assuming that he meant something which he did not say.

You're assuming someday the sun and moon will be gone, that being your last day. I guarantee you you're assuming wrong, and prove you've been reading in error. Other than that, there is no such thing as a last day for God as He is eternal.

Here's a hint, Genesis 22:17. You think you can figure this out or will this go over your head too?

Genesis 22:17 ESV
I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies,

Lastseven, how many descendents of Abraham been born since Genesis 22:17? Is it in the billions yet?

Correction. The angel Michael said "the end of days". So he's not talking about plural days, he's talking about the end of a string of days. And since days are sequential (we can only experience one at a time), the end of days obviously ends with a single day.

READ IT CAREFULLY!!! READ IT CAREFULLY!!! READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

How many times do you have to read the words "READ IT CAREFULLY" before you start reading the texts carefully? Michael was talking about the day of the rapture when Christ comes with His reward given to those who will be saved from the tribulation. This period does NOT during Revelation 21, another 1000 years away. The rapture is around the corner. Michael's reference to the "end of the days" is the end times (tribulation), the last days (tribulation), specifically falling on the day of the rapture.

Daniel 12:13 (NKJV) But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days."

Daniel 12:13 (MSG) "And you? Go about your business without fretting or worrying. Relax. When it's all over, you will be on your feet to receive your reward."

Again. He did not say his last day on earth.

And again, He did not say the last day the sun rises and the sun sets.

How long do you want to keep going back and forth with this until you can rebuke this with something concrete and constructive?

uh... what? What on earth are you talking about? Are you getting me confused with somebody else?

Is your name not LastSeven?

Correction again. I think he meant exactly what he said. You think he meant something which he did not say. You're the one inserting "meaning" into his words. I'm just accepting his words as they are.

Do you know why Moses wandered in circles for 40 years in the desert while the promise land was only 50 miles away directly northeast? Some people get it, some people don't. No matter how hard they try, they'll continue to go around in circles. I can continue correcting you 100 times and it still won't click unless you deal with James 1:5-8.

Matthew 13:10-15 New King James Version (NKJV)
10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”
11 He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 13 Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.’

Mark 4:11 New King James Version (NKJV)
And He said to them, “To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,

Colossians 1:26 New King James Version (NKJV)
the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh, well since I'm not smart enough to clue in, why don't you just spell it out for me.

Can't help you unless you can first deal with James 1:5-8.

Here you are teaching me about symbolism, but you think the new Jerusalem is a literal city?

What does it say below Lastseven? The word city appears 7 times below and it still doesn't click for you, Matthew 13:14-15. You need to work on James 1:5-8.

Plus you don't read carefully. It's either that or Matthew 13:14-15.

Revelation 21:9-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. 12 Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.

14 Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. 15 And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. 16 The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. 17 Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel. 18 The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city were adorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
there is no such thing as a last day for God as He is eternal.
And do you really think God needs the setting of the sun in order to remain eternal? :doh:

Here's a hint, Genesis 22:17. You think you can figure this out or will this go over your head too?

Genesis 22:17 ESV
I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies,

Lastseven, how many descendents of Abraham been born since Genesis 22:17? Is it in the billions yet?
First of all, that is poetic language. Secondly, this has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand. And please stop talking to me as though I'm a fifth grade student. I don't appreciate it.

READ IT CAREFULLY!!! READ IT CAREFULLY!!! READ IT CAREFULLY!!!

How many times do you have to read the words "READ IT CAREFULLY" before you start reading the texts carefully? Michael was talking about the day of the rapture when Christ comes with His reward given to those who will be saved from the tribulation. This period does NOT during Revelation 21, another 1000 years away. The rapture is around the corner. Michael's reference to the "end of the days" is the end times (tribulation), the last days (tribulation), specifically falling on the day of the rapture.

Daniel 12:13 (NKJV) But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days."

Daniel 12:13 (MSG) "And you? Go about your business without fretting or worrying. Relax. When it's all over, you will be on your feet to receive your reward."
It's almost comical the way you keep shouting READ IT CAREFULLY since you don't even understand what you're reading. Of course he receives his reward at the end of days. That is the day of the resurrection and the judgment. This alone proves that there is no thousand year period after the resurrection (what you call "rapture"), but instead of accepting what it says you have to change the meaning of "end of days" in order to fit your doctrine of a thousand year reign. You are going to extremes to bend the scriptures and you don't even realize it. That's actually really sad.

So perhaps it is you who needs to READ IT CAREFULLY and STOP INJECTING YOUR OWN MEANINGS INTO SCRIPTURE. You chastise me for reading and accepting what it says, while you keep changing the meaning to suit yourself and you expect me to bow to your foolishness?

And again, He did not say the last day the sun rises and the sun sets.

It's amazing that you can't admit you are not accepting what it says. It's like a mental block or something.

How long do you want to keep going back and forth with this until you can rebuke this with something concrete and constructive?
Apparently you don't even recognize concrete and constructive criticism. Maybe I should try your approach and just talk down to you like you know nothing.

Is your name not LastSeven?

You said: Lastseven, your fabrication is making you look silly. The tribulation is more than 7 years in length while Jesus' death on the cross took one day. By claiming both are the same event, you must think the tribulation is only one day in length and His death on the cross lasted for 7 years. You're not looking very smart trying to pull a strawman.

I don't even know where to begin with that since I am not fabricating anything, and I said nothing about tribulation or Jesus' death on the cross. I never claimed both are the same event. I have no idea where you're getting this idea about tribulation being 1 day in length and His death on the cross lasting for 7 years. And I'm not making a strawman argument. So ya, I think you're barking up the wrong tree with that entire paragraph.

Do you know why Moses wandered in circles for 40 years in the desert while the promise land was only 50 miles away directly northeast? Some people get it, some people don't. No matter how hard they try, they'll continue to go around in circles. I can continue correcting you 100 times and it still won't click unless you deal with James 1:5-8.

You might want to check your arrogance buddy. The Lord loves a humble servant.

Upvote 0

LastSeven

Amil
Site Supporter
Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
✟154,576.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can't help you unless you can first deal with James 1:5-8.

Translation: I can't help you unless you first admit that I know everything and you know nothing.
What does it say below Lastseven? The word city appears 7 times below and it still doesn't click for you, Matthew 13:14-15. You need to work on James 1:5-8.
Maybe you need to work on your understanding of symbolism.

Upvote 0