Do you have a date ?

When will Jesus return to establish his kingdom on earth ?

• Never

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Soon ..Within our lifetime

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Many years from now

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't forget Jezebel too.
Revelation 2:20
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Who do you think Jezebel is a reference to?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,751.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Who do you think Jezebel is a reference to?
IMHO Jezebel can be anyone, man or woman who seduces believers from the truth of the Gospel using half truths. Like in that movie above teaching out of other books, other than scripture, but saying it's scripture. That is subtle deception. The Word of God is our necessary food. So it is important to know what the scripture says. That way you know when you are being fed something that is a lie of the enemy no matter how good it sounds.

Reactions: dfw69
Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
IMHO Jezebel can be anyone, man or woman who seduces believers from the truth of the Gospel using half truths. Like in that movie above teaching out of other books, other than scripture, but saying it's scripture. That is subtle deception. The Word of God is our necessary food. So it is important to know what the scripture says. That way you know when you are being fed something that is a lie of the enemy no matter how good it sounds.

Amen..I hear you ...:)

Upvote 0