USA
✟20,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, sounds like the confession went well. As, if I recall correctly, you were intending to let this person know of your crush on her, right? :)

Hey Jeff, how did your confession go?

I suppose I have to confess to you that... I haven't told her yet. :doh:

Last night, she and I hung out with another couple. She and I went to the lake with the same couple today. It was basically a double date, except that Maddi and I aren't officially dating. My friend has since told me that he thinks I have a chance with Maddi.

But I didn't get a chance to tell her how I felt either day. I want to tell her when we're alone, and the opportunity I had planned for today got ruined.

So... I guess I'll wait until I see her on Friday.:sigh:

But at least things seem to be going well. I keep telling her how beautiful she is, and it hasn't spooked her yet. :D

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If she were against the idea she wouldnt likely be hanging out with you in a double dating like situation.

You COULD always bet her on something trivial.

"I bet I can throw this ball 200 yards. If I can I win a date with you. If I can't you win a date with me".

Upvote 0

JeffofGallifrey

Dec 26, 2015
USA
✟20,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If she were against the idea she wouldnt likely be hanging out with you in a double dating like situation.

You COULD always bet her on something trivial.

"I bet I can throw this ball 200 yards. If I can I win a date with you. If I can't you win a date with me".

Yeah... I'll need a different thing to bet on, though. I can't throw a ball very far. I feel like my sports skills are up with my carpentry skills, which are up with my mechanic skills, and... Well, basically, I cook really well, but that's about it.

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah... I'll need a different thing to bet on, though. I can't throw a ball very far. I feel like my sports skills are up with my carpentry skills, which are up with my mechanic skills, and... Well, basically, I cook really well, but that's about it.

Thats the beauty of it. Even if you throw the ball backwards you still get a date with her..... or rather, she gets a date with you.

Upvote 0

redblue22

You Are Special.
Jan 13, 2012
✟73,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thats the beauty of it. Even if you throw the ball backwards you still get a date with her..... or rather, she gets a date with you.

I say let her throw first.

Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
I suppose I have to confess to you that... I haven't told her yet. :doh:

Last night, she and I hung out with another couple. She and I went to the lake with the same couple today. It was basically a double date, except that Maddi and I aren't officially dating. My friend has since told me that he thinks I have a chance with Maddi.

But I didn't get a chance to tell her how I felt either day. I want to tell her when we're alone, and the opportunity I had planned for today got ruined.

So... I guess I'll wait until I see her on Friday.:sigh:

But at least things seem to be going well. I keep telling her how beautiful she is, and it hasn't spooked her yet. :D

"I really, really, really, really, really, really like yooooouu..." - Carly Rae Jepsen.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I still really admire someone I liked in the past. She wasn't interested then, even though it's been years ago and I was struggling through a lot during those times. I wonder, now that I'm mostly healed and back to 'normal', if she would give it some consideration. Conflicting thoughts haha.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Going to work everyday at 6 am is kinda.... refreshing.

*high five self* 3 months more to go with lots of coffee to consume.

I can tell that it's already getting to you - you're posting in the wrong place for one.

Don't worry, I spent five minutes the other day trying to work out why my battery charger wouldn't switch on... (not plugged in.)

My life is fast becoming one long comedy sketch. I think I'm going to have to book that holiday soon. Don't know where yet... America or Japan I suppose.

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

lol do you have a crush on coffee now? :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.