✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey Elizabeth. Good to see you! And it's funny to see this thread still going. :ahah:
This is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and they continue posting here forever just because it is the thread that never ends...

Upvote 0

Kentrasso

Mar 9, 2015
✟8,126.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Being able to determine whether you would like someone/have chemistry with them in real life, based on online interactions would be difficult, imo.

That's not to say I wouldn't consider it to be an option, and I even tried the online dating thing once. I think I'd be open to trying it again.

true,
its funny as I realise that I have never had a physical relationship in my 26 years. It has always been on-line. We meet through mutual friends and break up by chats and calls. the highest I've been with a bf where we see face to face is 5 days. So now I'm done with distant relationships.
My next and hopefully final one has to be a person i can interact with physically

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ugh... I know right? But that's where the fun of online, book, and movie crushes come into play, dearie. So much fun can be found in them!! ^_^
So what do I do now that the girls at work have introduced me to a new movie star crush? ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a crush and its on someone I shouldn't be crushing on.
I feel like a 15 year old teenager. I'm so embarrassed by my own behavior.
I wouldn't worry about it. We all have teenager moments. :)

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
true,
its funny as I realise that I have never had a physical relationship in my 26 years. It has always been on-line. We meet through mutual friends and break up by chats and calls. the highest I've been with a bf where we see face to face is 5 days. So now I'm done with distant relationships.
My next and hopefully final one has to be a person i can interact with physically

Chemistry isn't a once and done deal. You might not have chemistry with someone in June, but in August you're all over each other. Things change.

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the thread that never ends, and it goes on and on my friends. Some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, and they continue posting here forever just because it is the thread that never ends...

Classic! :ahah:

Reactions: Elizabeth8393
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elizabeth8393

Nov 24, 2014
✟4,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This thread has gone from being about people you have crushes on to a general hang out... I like it!! ;)

In all honesty, even though my biggest crush is on here, my crush for life might be someone I'll meet in person while at work or even when I go over to England in a couple years.

Speaking of which... What accent (German, French, Spanish, Irish, Scottish, etc) do you fall for the most?

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm very glad to be back. I didn't realize how much I missed this place until I got back here.

Yeahhh, it seems to be difficult to permanently stay away. ^_^ :sorry: I wonder if some of the other people who were here last summer will drift back in. :ebil:

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like a 15 year old teenager. I'm so embarrassed by my own behavior.

Is it so bad, though? I think in a lot of ways it is good to act like a kid when you're romantically fond of someone. (The ways that generally don't include the teenage hormones, that is.)

Upvote 0