Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know what you look like, but unattractive people get crushed on all the time. Especially for men. Men tend to be able to make it up with personality, finances and etc.

I'm not asexual. Sometimes I think I might be aromantic, although I can feel romantic in certain ways.
Oh. I see.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm excited about the prospect of getting married still. I might joke around, but girls don't ever go for me in that way. Might be my shyness. They look at me and stuff, but I guess it's up to me to make a move? Haha I need to get better at that

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm excited about the prospect of getting married still. I might joke around, but girls don't ever go for me in that way. Might be my shyness. They look at me and stuff, but I guess it's up to me to make a move? Haha I need to get better at that
I am also shy lol. :oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Friendly
Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have a Crush on someone. :):):):):oops::oops::oops::oops: He will never like me back though probably. :(:(:(:(

pyroar-f.png
pyroar-f.png

I figure it's probably someone from Bible study group. :)

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,833.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Currently want someone to stop crushing on me.

I honestly don't know why someone would develop such a strong crush on me in the first place. It's just stupid from my standpoint. Back in the day I used to attract nice/quiet girls... now it seems like I'm attracted the more obnoxious loud spoken ones.

Was this the same one who was really annoying you before?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,163,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Was this the same one who was really annoying you before?

No, this is a new woman. Haven't seen that other woman for over a year ever since I started a new job.

Reactions: .Mikha'el.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh yeah. I worked with an unbelievably attractive girl for two years, and she was smart and funny and we got along well. We actually developed a rapport over the last year and worked many weekends together. But she was extremely worldly and not Christian at all, so I knew I could never really pursue her. Still, I was kind of passively pursuing her just by trying to know her better through work. But she left a couple months ago, which is really a good thing, so I can get my mind off her.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Strider1002

For when I am weak, then I am strong.
May 10, 2011
Pennsylvania
✟62,542.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I did enjoy having a crush who I could see and talk to regularly, even if we weren't dating. It produced some of the same feelings that a relationship would. Of course, I would rather have an actual relationship... and of course I have a few candidates in mind.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟837,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I did enjoy having a crush who I could see and talk to regularly, even if we weren't dating. It produced some of the same feelings that a relationship would. Of course, I would rather have an actual relationship... and of course I have a few candidates in mind.
Are they real or imaginary candidates?

Upvote 0