Do you believe in demons? Can we cast them out?

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I very much believe in demons, but they should not be messed with. Casting them out is not something an inexperienced or average Christian should take on. They need spiritual preparation.
ALL Christians should be able to cast demons out.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Luke chapter 9 . Christian people have power to order satan and evil spirits away from your home.

Any sensible person won't put with it.

A unclean spirit cannot dwell with Christian who has holy spirit. They can't co exist together.
Unclean spirits can dwell in anyone, including Spirit filled Christians. I have been involved in deliverance since the 70s and every single demon I have cast out was from Spirit filled Christians.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

jamiec

Aug 2, 2020
Scotland
✟42,393.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Daniel Adams Rebukes A VOODOO DEMON That Manifested In A Lady!
Do you believe in the power of God? Does it have the ability to set someone free? In this amazing video we see the power of almighty God on display as a young woman get set from from a voodoo demon!

Do you think this is real?
https://www.christian-meditations.com/daniel-adams-rebukes-voodoo-demon/
Demons are real and all believers have the authority to cast them out. Our small fellowship has been casting out demons for decades. It's a normal part of ministry.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,983.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"When an unclean spirit comes out of a person, it roams through waterless places looking for rest but doesn’t find any. 44 Then it says, ‘I’ll go back to my house that I came from.’ Returning, it finds the house vacant, swept, and put in order. 45 Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and settle down there. As a result, that person’s last condition is worse than the first. That’s how it will also be with this evil generation.” Matt 12

A vital part of deliverance is keeping it by pursuing God and His Word.

Upvote 0