Do voters have a right to know the extent of Hillary's illness(es)? (moved from NCE)

Do voters have a right to know about Hillary Clinton's health. She refuses to comment.

• Yes. It's fundamental to the election process.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No. It's private, like Trump's tax returns.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mudinyeri

May 4, 2016
Nebraska
✟11,923.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Doctor's letters and releasing of medical records is a relatively recent phenomenon in the U.S. political arena.

It would seem relevant to know if a presidential candidate was at risk of death or suffering from a potentially incapacitating physical or mental condition (other than the obvious mental condition of megalomania associated with anyone who wishes to be elected president).

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
She'll live longer by continuing sucking the soul out of Bill Clinton.. have you seen that guy lately? He doesn't look good at all.
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: J Cord
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i voted yes.

What comes into question, is not only Hillary's judgement, but also the judgement of all who are connected with Hillary and the DNC, in keeping it hidden.

It's a serious error on their part, and doesn't reflect well on them.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Is this a doctored photo? He looks like he's missing at least one tooth, on his left. Maybe you could compare this with a recent media photo, to see if they match.

His recent media photos don't look so good either.

Reactions: com7fy8
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Black Lives Don't Matter More Than Any Other Life
Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
She has had to be helped by two aides to get up the stairs, has fallen repeatedly over the past several years, has suffered from various accidents, and she's exhibited a persistent hoarseness and cough in recent months.
Of course. Her fitness to serve her first term is important to ascertain before the election. Because if she's not fit to serve, which as I recall is what kept Chaney from running for President, then that means her VP pick has to be scrutinized for fitness to take her place. Even though it is rare that a VP assume that higher office.

Trump's tax returns have no relationship in my mind to the health and fitness of a candidate.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
She'll live longer by continuing sucking the soul out of Bill Clinton.. have you seen that guy lately? He doesn't look good at all.
hqdefault.jpg
That's clearly a doctored photo.
God forgive whomever did that.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i voted yes.

What comes into question, is not only Hillary's judgement, but also the judgement of all who are connected with Hillary and the DNC, in keeping it hidden.

I agree.

Upvote 0

VanillaSunflowers

Jul 26, 2016
DE
✟18,570.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
i voted yes.

I don't think at this point we can presume the DNC is high on ethics can we? Remember what came out about their colluding against Mr.Bernie Sanders?
This Liberal tree is rotten from the roots to the crown.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Our voters appear to be in synch with the American public which believes, by a margin of 59% to 30%, that Clinton should release her medical records. Whether this is because of the recent publicity given to the probability of her suffering from post-concussion syndrome or to the coughing fits and falls was not surveyed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm a few years younger than Hillary but if I had to go through the stress of a campaign I'd probably need help or lose my voice here and there too.
As I remember, when Bill Clinton was running for his 2nd term, he got so hoarse the last couple months of the campaign he was reduced to little more than a whisper for days at a time.

Its their style.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
She already had a statement by a doctor published a year ago:

https://hillaryspeeches.com/tag/lisa-bardack/

Dr. Bardack stated, “She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”
http://time.com/3980454/hillary-clinton-health-doctor/

“In summary, Mrs. Clinton is a healthy female with hypothyroidism and seasonal allergies, on longterm anticoagulation,” Bardack concludes. “She participates in a healthy lifestyle and has had a full medical evaluation, which reveals no evidence of additional medical issues or cardiovascular disease. Her cancer screening evaluations are all negative. She is in excellent physical condition and fit to serve as President of the United States.”

She and Tim Kaine even released tax records. Where are Trump's? It is a legitimate question considering the poll.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

J Cord

Aug 1, 2016
Canada
✟25,780.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
She has had to be helped by two aides to get up the stairs, has fallen repeatedly over the past several years, has suffered from various accidents, and she's exhibited a persistent hoarseness and cough in recent months.
I think Hillary should release her medical records, but only if Trump agrees to get a full assessment by an independent Psychiatrist.

Hillary dying on the job isn't that big of a deal, the VP would take over, and Kaine seems decent enough. But Trump doing the Gish Gallop of Crazy as a candidate has been horrible, an international embarrassment. Imagine Trump as POTUS doing the Gish Gallop of Crazy.

Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Who or what group would decide a candidate's fitness? It could not be any partisan group that would decide fitness. Could the Supreme Court be trusted to make such a judgement? I think there should not be anyone deciding fitness. Just let them run and depend on the vice president if he is called to be president.

I would say there is precedent for this in the election of Roosevelt in 1944. I have seen historical photos of the Roosevelt meeting with Churchill and Stalin and the idea you get is that Roosevelt looks gaunt and hollow. He looks far from robust. Some of these photos were taken just months before his death in 1945.

Upvote 0