Do not fear, for those who are with us are more

K2K

Jul 21, 2010
✟50,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Kings 6:16,17 So he answered, "Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them. Then Elisha prayed and said, "O Lord, I pray, open his eyes that he may see."

In Jesus Christ we have the King of kings. Too often Christian don't see this and it is because they focus on the enemy instead of the Kingdom of God that is in their midst!! So with their eyes they don't see and with their ears they don't hear what God is doing in their midst! I such a case, which is very common, people get afraid!

Specifically they get afraid of the enemy, and we are not talking about just any people, we are talking about the servants of our Lord! That is to say Christian, even the most devoted servants in the church, get afraid of the enemy and focus on evil spirits instead of seeing the Kingdom of God!

2 Kings 6:15 No when the attendant of the Man of God had risen early and gone out, behold, an army was circling the city, And his servant said to him, "Alas, my master! What shall we do."

Of course the answer to 'What shall we do', is that we need to open up our eyes and ears to our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the King of kings and Lord or lords and there are more with us than against us. Do the angels serving the Lord not out number the demons a good two to one?

And is we are the Kings sons, which we are supposed to be, then certainly we know about those that serve the King, right?

If we are under His wings, and have angels of the Lord watching over us, then we know them, right?

Ps 90:11 For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways

If we are to inherit salvation and have those ministering spirits that serve Him sent to us then we have certainly heard them ministering to us and have gotten to know them, right?

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent out to render service for the sake of those who will inherit salvation?

If we have had the Kingdom of God grow in us then we are aware of those heavenly beings that land on us, are with not?

Luke 13:19 “It is like a mustard seed, which a man took and threw into his own garden; and it grew and became a tree, and THE BIRDS OF THE AIR NESTED IN ITS BRANCHES.”

BTW - I just copied and pasted Luke 13:19 - so "THE BIRDS OF THE AIR NESTED IN ITS BRANCHES", came capitalized in the NASB. I'm not sure why, but I heard the Lockman Foundation, which translated the NASB had gone back through all available transcripts to try and get the most accurate translation. At the time I own the Christian bookstore Zondervan Pub. considered the NASB the most word for word translation of the major translation.

If we are the sons of Abraham and he ate with the Lord and angels who came with Him, then that must be available to us also, right? Even Lot walked with angels.

Gen 19:1 Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom.

Jacob saw them ascending and descending.

Gen 28:12 Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it.

And when Nathanael told Jesus "Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel. " Jesus answer about seeing His Kingdom.

John 1:51 And He *said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, you will see the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.”

Yet when I talk to other Christians about the Kingdom and the angels who I have seen, had minister to me, and have watching over me - those Christians seem so afraid. The first thing often said is something like "You need to test them". Yeah, we need to test the spirits, still they don't usually have a problem with what I have I have told them the angels said to me, but just a concern about me hearing from angels. It becomes very obvious that they are fearing evil and have their eyes focused on the danger the enemy presents instead of on the Kingdom of God and awesomeness of those who are with us!

People, we have a King, in Jesus Christ. If you like Nathanael, just realize that He is the King, then you are going to see the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man - our Lord Jesus Christ. How can we even say Jesus Christ is our Lord and not know about His Kingdom? How can we have read the Bible and all the things it says about Jesus Christ being the King and not have come to know at least some of the multitude of angels that serve Him? Have they not landed on the branches of the Kingdom that has grown in you? Have they not been sent to minister to you who are inheriting salvation? Have you not ever talked to those assigned to watch over you?

Frankly, from what I often have encountered, most Christians do not have a clue as to the Kingdom of God being in their midst and that there are more with us than against us. They seem to miss the fact that Jesus came and still comes preaching a Kingdom, His Kingdom, the Kingdom of God!