New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
It is obvious that you are not on the same page and will not engage and or are you doing and INVIDIOUS or are you just doing a JABBERWOCKY at me ??

dan p
What are you talking about??????
Please just make some sense so we can engage with your subject matter.
Try just typing a regular sentence to express your ideas or just to clarify what you are saying.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What verse did Paul baptize ?

In Acts 19:3 , what b reason then were you BAPTIZED is the Greek word BAPTIZO .

Then , the ones said , into the BAPTISMA of John

How do you explain what n the Greek word BAPTISMA then means ?

Then in verse 4 And Paul said , John indeed BAPTISM / BAPTISO , with a BAPTISMA of repentance

I say here that the Greek text uses both BAPTIZO and the Greek n word BAPTISMA and if you will not check the Greek text , shame on those , who say I am changing the Greek Text .and you can use BLUE LETTER BIBLE or use BIBLE HUB .

Then in Acts 19:5 And having heard this , they were BAPTIZED in the name of the Lord Jesus .

And Paul , having LAID HANDS upon them the Holy Spirit CAME upon them and they were speaking in Languages and were Prophesying ,

So when was the LAST TIME haves anyone seen anyone Baptize by the Holy Spirit and speak in TONGUES and PROPHECY ??

dan p
I speak in tongues, so I've heard someone do that just today :)

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I speak in tongues, so I've heard someone do that just today :)
What are your n thoughts on Mark 16:16 that He that b believeth and is BAPTIZED shall be saved ?

Do you believe that WATER BAPTISM saved ?

And that these signs SHALL follow them that BELIEVE shall , in my name CAST out demons ?

Notice that the word SHALL is in the Greek Perfect Tense and this means it has yet to happen , PERIOD .

And drink any DEADLY THING ,

Is this happening today ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
What are your n thoughts on Mark 16:16 that He that b believeth and is BAPTIZED shall be saved ?

Do you believe that WAYER BAPTISM saved ?

And that these signs SHALL follow them that BELIEVE shall , in my name CAST out demons ?

dan p
What does the added 'n' and 'b' mean?

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Do you believe that WATER BAPTISM saved ?

dan p
The Lord said those who want to be His disciples must be baptized, so people should be baptized. You tell me if he is wrong

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Lord said those who want to be His disciples must be baptized, so people should be baptized. You tell me if he is wrong
Will you please give me a verse , that I may study it, PLEASE ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 28:19-20
I already have and OP on Matt n 29:19 !!

So , please notice verse 16 , that the CONTEXT is his disciples and NOT the Body of Christ .

This is still the OLD COVENANT and does not apply to believers saved by GRACE .

This was written some 2000 years ago and the eleven disciples are all dead .

Your thoughts are what as to CONTEXT ?

And what NATIONS / ETHNOS means ?

And have you ever seen ANYONE baptized , using the FATHER , and of the SON , and of the HOLY SPIRIT ever used in the BIBLE ?

dan p

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I already have and OP on Matt n 29:19 !!

So , please notice verse 16 , that the CONTEXT is his disciples and NOT the Body of Christ .

This is still the OLD COVENANT and does not apply to believers saved by GRACE .

This was written some 2000 years ago and the eleven disciples are all dead .

Your thoughts are what as to CONTEXT ?

And what NATIONS / ETHNOS means ?

And have you ever seen ANYONE baptized , using the FATHER , and of the SON , and of the HOLY SPIRIT ever used in the BIBLE ?

dan p
If you are going to take the approach that Jesus was speaking only to His disciples there then none of the Bible is for you. Because none of it was written to you, that's such an irresponsible take. No, what Jesus told them also applies to all who believe.

He said, Go and make disciples. How?

By teaching them and baptizing them.

Baptism in that context couldn't refer to the baptism of the Holy Spirit because only Jesus baptized in the Holy Spirit and He told His followers to baptize. So it's water baptism He is talking about. A command that they obeyed starting in Acts 2:38-39 on the day of Pentecost

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you are going to take the approach that Jesus was speaking only to His disciples there then none of the Bible is for you. Because none of it was written to you, that's such an irresponsible take. No, what Jesus told them also applies to all who believe.

He said, Go and make disciples. How?

By teaching them and baptizing them.

Baptism in that context couldn't refer to the baptism of the Holy Spirit because only Jesus baptized in the Holy Spirit and He told His followers to baptize. So it's water baptism He is talking about. A command that they obeyed starting in Acts 2:38-39 on the day of Pentecost
And who celebrated the DAY of PENTECOST , it was all Jews , in Acts 2:17 and Acts 2:36-38 is to Israel , period .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums