Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I say that Paul never BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO any one , and in 1 Cor 1:15 says he did not ,AND there are more verses in Acts .

1 Cor 1:15 reads ,
#1 LEST/ ME , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and it means NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR, and when you all see the word that say NEVER , CANNOT , NEITHER and those Greek words are , ME , UN , OV , and MN all are DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLES NEGATIVES and always mean , NO and NEVERRRRRRRRRR.

#2 ANY / TIS is an INDEFINITE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE and in the SINGULAR .

#3 SHALL SAY / EIPON , in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , SUBJUNCATIVE MOOD , and SINGULAR '

The AORIST TENSE is called the PASS TNESE , the ACTIVE VOICE means that the subject is PRODUCING the action , the SUBJUNCATIVE MOOD is the MOOD of PROBABILITY .

#4 Anyone say , that I HAD BAPTIZED / BAPTIZIO , is in the AORIST TENSE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR .

##5 I had baptized , for MINE / EMOS is a POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , ACCUSATIVE CASE , means LIMITED to Paul only , SINGULAR and NEUTER , means either Male or Female .

#6 MY in the Greek is EMPHATIC

#7 NAME / ONOME is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , means LIMITED to Paul's name , in the SIGNULAR , and also in the Male OR Female , accuse Paul .

All should also notice that the Greek word for WATER is not used .

In 1 Cor 10:2 where the nation of Israel crosses the RED SEA , that when Israel crossed the Red SEA , that Israel was BAPTIZED UNTO Moses , unto the CLOUD , unto the SEA , and how did that HAPPEN ?

dan p

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I say that Paul never BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO any one , and in 1 Cor 1:15 says he did not ,AND there are more verses in Acts .

1 Cor 1:15 reads ,
#1 LEST/ ME , is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and it means NEVERRRRRRRRRRRR, and when you all see the word that say NEVER , CANNOT , NEITHER and those Greek words are , ME , UN , OV , and MN all are DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLES NEGATIVES and always mean , NO and NEVERRRRRRRRRR.

#2 ANY / TIS is an INDEFINITE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE and in the SINGULAR .

#3 SHALL SAY / EIPON , in the AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE , SUBJUNCATIVE MOOD , and SINGULAR '

The AORIST TENSE is called the PASS TNESE , the ACTIVE VOICE means that the subject is PRODUCING the action , the SUBJUNCATIVE MOOD is the MOOD of PROBABILITY .

#4 Anyone say , that I HAD BAPTIZED / BAPTIZIO , is in the AORIST TENSE , INDICATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR .

##5 I had baptized , for MINE / EMOS is a POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , ACCUSATIVE CASE , means LIMITED to Paul only , SINGULAR and NEUTER , means either Male or Female .

#6 MY in the Greek is EMPHATIC

#7 NAME / ONOME is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , means LIMITED to Paul's name , in the SIGNULAR , and also in the Male OR Female , accuse Paul .

All should also notice that the Greek word for WATER is not used .

In 1 Cor 10:2 where the nation of Israel crosses the RED SEA , that when Israel crossed the Red SEA , that Israel was BAPTIZED UNTO Moses , unto the CLOUD , unto the SEA , and how did that HAPPEN ?

dan p

If you read 1 Cor 1 in its entirety you'll see that Paul did in fact personally water baptize some people. Throughout his ministry Paul baptized people and at some point he had disciples who performed water baptism for him. His role then was chrismation, meaning the laying on of hands so that those baptized by his disciples would receive the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟161,336.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you read 1 Cor 1 in its entirety you'll see that Paul did in fact personally water baptize some people. Throughout his ministry Paul baptized people and at some point he had disciples who performed water baptism for him. His role then was chrismation, meaning the laying on of hands so that those baptized by his disciples would receive the Holy Spirit.
One need not read 1 Corinthians 1 in its entirety; one need only read the verse immediately before 1 Corinthians 1:15 or the verse immediately after it, as in both Paul refers to having baptized people:

"14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. 16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other."

Thus 1 Corinthians 1:14-16 actually makes it extremely clear that Paul baptized people.

• Agree
Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One need not read 1 Corinthians 1 in its entirety; one need only read the verse immediately before 1 Corinthians 1:15 or the verse immediately after it, as in both Paul refers to having baptized people:

"14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius; 15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name. 16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other."

Thus 1 Corinthians 1:14-16 actually makes it extremely clear that Paul baptized people.
And where would you say that WATER BAPTISM began with a verse ?

Your thoughts on on WATER BAPTISM , 1 Cor 10:2 where they were BAPTIZED unto Moses , unto the CLOUD , and in the SEA ?

dan p

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
And where would you say that WATER BAPTISM began with a verse ?

Your thoughts on on WATER BAPTISM , 1 Cor 10:2 where they were BAPTIZED unto Moses , unto the CLOUD , and in the SEA ?

dan p
Why are you so enamored with WATER BAPTISM, as you put it?

Were the believers in Corinth water baptized?
If they were then Paul says he did baptize some in Corinth... not many but some.
So then why do you jump 9 chapters to continue discussing something that is only contained in one?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why are you so enamored with WATER BAPTISM, as you put it?

Were the believers in Corinth water baptized?
If they were then Paul says he did baptize some in Corinth... not many but some.
So then why do you jump 9 chapters to continue discussing something that is only contained in one?
There are many subjects that DIVIDE believers !!

#1 One is the OLD COVENANT , that many says that we all should keep and to be CIRCUNSISED ,.

# 2 And number 2 , is how we are SAVED , by WORKS ?

#3 OR are we saved by GRACE , Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:10 and 9

#4 THE OTHER division saved by the NEW COVENANT in EZEKIEL 36:23-28 and is that how we are saved , today ?

# 5 What does Then I will SPRINKLE clean water , in verse 25 , your thoughts on that verse ?

#5 Or SAVED by BAPTISM in Mark 16:16 , that what it does say BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO , is this WATER / HUDOR ?

The only APOSTLE that excites ME , is Paul as he wrote in 1 Cor 11:1 to be IMITATOR Of me , just as I also am of Christ .

And my mission is to MAKE all to see what is the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY , Eph 3:9

That is what excites me !!

dan p

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
There are many subjects that DIVIDE believers !!

#1 One is the OLD COVENANT , that many says that we all should keep and to be CIRCUNSISED ,.

# 2 And number 2 , is how we are SAVED , by WORKS ?

#3 OR are we saved by GRACE , Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:10 and 9

#4 THE OTHER division saved by the NEW COVENANT in EZEKIEL 36:23-28 and is that how we are saved , today ?

# 5 What does Then I will SPRINKLE clean water , in verse 25 , your thoughts on that verse ?

#5 Or SAVED by BAPTISM in Mark 16:16 , that what it does say BAPTIZED / BAPTIZO , is this WATER / HUDOR ?

The only APOSTLE that excites ME , is Paul as he wrote in 1 Cor 11:1 to be IMITATOR Of me , just as I also am of Christ .

And my mission is to MAKE all to see what is the DISPENSATION of the MYSTERY , Eph 3:9

That is what excites me !!

dan p
I have never heard that when Paul says he baptized only a few people in one place to be divisive.
Maybe you are talking to a bad batch of people.
And why do you yell every few words? It makes following your conversation very difficult.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have never heard that when Paul says he baptized only a few people in one place to be divisive.
And why do you yell every few words? It makes following your conversation very difficult.
It is very divisive to those that believe in a LITERAL translation and feel that I an not true to that translation .

The Greek word BAPTISM has many meaning whether they believe me or not !

#1 In 1 Cor 10: 2 where Israel was BAPTIZED unto Moses , unto the Cloud and in the Sea .

#2 Also Mark 16:16 where they are Baptized and saved ?

If you believe that I am fine with that , But I will reply that we are saved by Grace , per Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:10 and 9 >

dan p

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
It is very divisive to those that believe in a LITERAL translation and feel that I an not true to that translation .

The Greek word BAPTISM has many meaning whether they believe me or not !

#1 In 1 Cor 10: 2 where Israel was BAPTIZED unto Moses , unto the Cloud and in the Sea .

#2 Also Mark 16:16 where they are Baptized and saved ?

If you believe that I am fine with that , But I will reply that we are saved by Grace , per Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:10 and 9 >

dan p
You are not making sense.
You are not completing your ideas.
I do not understand what point you are trying to get across.
And try to stop yelling every sentence.

• Agree
Reactions: JSRG
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So stuck in dry doctrine instead of being living stone joined together in Yahshua ?
Why not give a verse where it says that , 1 PETER I suppose ?

I am NOT stuck on WATER BAPTISM , it is the BIBLE that is STUCK on WATER BAPTISM that is GIVEN to Israel and Baptized with no WATER given to Paul and most all can not say where WATER BAPTISM began ?

Or what is water BAPTISM first mentioned in the OLD TESTAMENT and would like to study when some one produces a verse ?

And in Eph 4:6 it reads One Lord , and One Spirit , and read this , One baptism/ which in the Greek text really reads BAPTISMA , and what does ONE BAPTISMA , then mean ?

I 1 Cor 10:2 they were BAPTIZED unto Moses in the Cloud , and in the Sea , your reasoning on this ?

dan p

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe, or not. Yes it is sometimes difficult to follow the conversation, and if God Directs I ask questions to clarify.

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Maybe, or not. Yes it is sometimes difficult to follow the conversation, and if God Directs I ask questions to clarify.
Maybe this is a situation where you should not wait for God's direction and just take the initiative and ask clarifying questions first.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe this is a situation where you should not wait for God's direction and just take the initiative and ask clarifying questions first.
Rather always speak as God says to , and do as God says to,
never anything from the flesh.

Amplified Bible
Whatever you do [no matter what it is] in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus [and in dependence on Him], giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Rather always speak as God says to , and do as God says to,
never anything from the flesh.
Did God tell you to type that?
Did God tell you to add a space before the comma?
Where is the Biblical reference that says you do not speak without an express authorization from God?

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
In the Bible, of course.
That is a big book. Please provide the references that say that.

And did you pray before responding to me?
Did God say what to type?
Why would God not tell you to include the reference?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And did you pray before responding to me?
My whole life is a prayer to Yahweh in Yahshua,
we are the workmanship (poem) ... in Yahweh (God) in Christ....
living stones set as He sets us,
His Doing, continually, daily, always ....

Upvote 0

dwb001

Balaam's Donkey
Aug 26, 2023
New Brunswick
✟10,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
My whole life is a prayer to Yahweh in Yahshua,
we are the workmanship (poem) ... in Yahweh (God) in Christ....
living stones set as He sets us,
His Doing, continually, daily, always ....
And yet God has not told you to give me the references I asked for? God wishes to keep people in the dark?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And which line confuses you and I will explain ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used the KJV , and were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea , is what was written .

#1 how was Israel baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea ?

#2 They say that there were approximately 2 million Jews waiting to cross the Red Sea with thousands Egyptians coming to bring Israel back for slavery .
#3 So how were these Jews baptized unto Moses ?

#4 in the cloud ?

#5 and in the sea ?

#6 when any one see the Greek word baptize all by it self it does not mean water !!

#7 it can be translated by the following English words !

#8 Identification , placing , into .

#9 Clouds , speaks of Christ presence .

#10 Sea , speaks of a body of people , nations , or tongues , like the Egyptians , who were behind them and to bring them back to enslave m them

#11 after that Israel crossed on dry land , the Egyptians were the ones who got wet and drowned

dan p

Upvote 0