• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Desperate

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Curtis.Hilliker, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Curtis.Hilliker

Curtis.Hilliker Now what.......

+693
    United States
    Charismatic
    Engaged
    US-Others
    Good evening

I’m just asking for your prayers as I am seriously considering walking away from a few things in my life right now (job, home, marriage, church). I suffer so much everyday from being schizoaffective and I just don’t care anymore. I’ve been praying and seeking God in this for over a decade and I really can’t take it anymore.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,577
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    Hey, don't do that. You make me want to cry. Start praying and don't stop. God has put you where you are at for a purpose. We all have trials and we must stay and be strong for the end prize. God and Jesus and the HS in heaven. God is with you and knows what you are going through, seek him for comfort. Talk to your pastor or someone for strength. Seek help before you do anything so desperate. Things can change overnight.
    How many times have I given up and moved on only to have things change by the grace of God and I lost the victory. Believe me an answer will come but you must have faith. The father works slowly and I am sure you must know but in the mean time get help so you can maintain your faith.
    The Father, Son and HG love you and are with you.
    God Bless you!
    Also, see a doc, God works through doctors:)
    Do you have a good friend that might be able to offer comfort?

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Tone

Tone "Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great." Supporter

+6,278
    United States
    Messianic
    Private

Abba Yah please Breathe Your Holy Breath deeply into this Body and raise us up in Yahshua ha Mashiach, far above all the noise of this world, flesh, and the enemy. Amen.

Hey brother, please don't make any decisions in a moment of confusion. Breathe in...breathe out...and put one foot in front of the other. I know that it is very difficult, but just take life as it comes...feel whatever it is you have to feel and know that He is right there with you...He will never leave you nor forsake you.

Yah bless you brother and shalom.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Gary O'

Gary O' Member

+264
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Man, keep with The Lord
    There's nothing better
    Nothing
    I know
    I've tried most everything under the sun
    Nothing is any good without God

Listen to some inspiring songs
    They can give you strength

Keep praying, brother

Y'know, I used to pray, and then go my way
    Didn't realize I needed to believe Him, His word

I prayed for belief

Study The Word

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
    Psalm 119:28

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
    John 16:33

Keep with it, my brother

It ain't easy sometimes, but its right

Many have trod your steps

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. Fervent

Fervent Well-Known Member

+190
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I don't know your problems, but most likely if they're from dealing with a mental illness they're going to follow and get worse if you walk away from support structures.

Lord, I lift up this gentle soul and ask that you would guide him into your green pastures and have him drink at your fountain. May your peace descend on him and invade his space and your power be evident where he is that he may be content in your provision. The battle with mental health issues can weary us in ways that the world does not see, even those closest to us and so we beg for mercy. Help us to live with the dignity befitting your children and honor you through using our pain to build bridges and bring healing to those around us. It is in the name of Jesus Christ I pray not only for my brother here, but for all of us who struggle with the daily battle of abnormal psychology.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Gary O'

Gary O' Member

+264
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This one does it for me of late

7. mnorian

mnorian Oldbie--Eternal Optimist Staff Member Administrator CF Senior Ambassador Supporter

+9,380
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you.
    2021-01-17 22.24.25 www.google.com e2f54df2a188.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. 98cwitr

98cwitr Lord forgive me Staff Member Red Team - Moderator Supporter

+2,617
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Constitution
    mod hat on

Non-prayers removed. Please remember the SOP of this forum. This is for prayers, not advice (we have another forum for that)

mod hat off

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+8,025
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray you will be given insight and wisdom and holy angels to help you, and wisdom from the Holy Spirit to lead you to freedom.

10. alllivesmatter

alllivesmatter EL ROI

+1,577
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Republican
    I hope you are doing better. We all are concerned. One day at a time. God is with you lean on him. He is your rock in time of need, lay your burdens on him. Never forget how much he loves you.
    God bless you and keep you!
    Happy Sabbath and the days to come.

11. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+27,952
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for you to know the Father's will for your life and his peace in Jesus precious name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List