Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I don't know...Edie is pretty angry...my guess is that it will go public and ruin victor's campaign or something like that then Carlos and/or Gabby will be in danger.

What about Susan? I knew something was gonna happen w/the dog and the paint!! I thought the dog was going to ingest the paint though...so glad he didn't!! Tuc didn't get very many speaking parts this week...I wonder if they will highlight his interactions with Wisteria lane next week?

and to just let the poor old aunt die...that didn't surprise me..:| I wonder who will find the note she left behind?

And Bree's ex mother in law!! What a mess!! Evil Andrew is back!! LOL Can she legally go and get Danielle? Is Danielle over 18?:scratch:

And then there's Lynette...glad to see everything worked itself out.:)

Tuc is the hot one right? I wonder who will find the note, I hope its Dylan. Poor auntie! Why would Andre do that to Bree? Cuz he couldnt ride the scooter? I dont think Danielle is over 18. She's Julie's age isnt she? Is Lynettes actor, really have cancer?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Crab cake anyone? LOL:D

Eww, I will never, ever look at a crab cake the same way again! :sick: :D

Is there anyone who doesn't think Victor is the one who got crabs first and did all the passing around??

Tuc is the hot one right? I wonder who will find the note, I hope its Dylan. Poor auntie! Why would Andre do that to Bree? Cuz he couldnt ride the scooter? I dont think Danielle is over 18. She's Julie's age isnt she? Is Lynettes actor, really have cancer?

Yeah I think Andrew is just being a brat again, trying to get back at his mom. He didn't mean for his grandma to find the belly pads. He was alarmed when he realized he had sent her up to Bree's bedroom. The party was just supposed to be a jab at Bree, the discovery was the joke going too far, unexpectedly.

Felicity Huffman doesn't really have cancer. She's using a bald-wig for those scenes.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Eww, I will never, ever look at a crab cake the same way again! :sick: :D

Is there anyone who doesn't think Victor is the one who got crabs first and did all the passing around??

Yeah I think Andrew is just being a brat again, trying to get back at his mom. He didn't mean for his grandma to find the belly pads. He was alarmed when he realized he had sent her up to Bree's bedroom. The party was just supposed to be a jab at Bree, the discovery was the joke going too far, unexpectedly.

Felicity Huffman doesn't really have cancer. She's using a bald-wig for those scenes.
well, that bald wig really looks real!!! I even thought she may have really shaved her head for the show...I could see hair follicles and everything...not just a slick, smooth bald head.

Reactions: Savedsis
Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
well, that bald wig really looks real!!! I even thought she may have really shaved her head for the show...I could see hair follicles and everything...not just a slick, smooth bald head.
ya thats what I thought too. And i would be mad if my hubby couldnt make love to just me

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, I think it's Victor because I don't think he's ever really been in love with Gabby. It sounded like he only married her to "lock in the Latino vote" when she overheard him talking at their wedding. I don't think Edie slept around on Carlos, and I don't think Carlos or Gabby are sleeping around, and since crabs don't happen spontaneously ;) I think it has to be Victor.

I think Lynette's bald head looks so real too! I read it somewhere, I think in Michael Ausiello's TVGuide column, that it was a wig.

I would be furious, and so hurt, if my husband wouldn't have sex with me without a wig on!

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Well, I think it's Victor because I don't think he's ever really been in love with Gabby. It sounded like he only married her to "lock in the Latino vote" when she overheard him talking at their wedding. I don't think Edie slept around on Carlos, and I don't think Carlos or Gabby are sleeping around, and since crabs don't happen spontaneously ;) I think it has to be Victor.

I think Lynette's bald head looks so real too! I read it somewhere, I think in Michael Ausiello's TVGuide column, that it was a wig.

I would be furious, and so hurt, if my husband wouldn't have sex with me without a wig on!
I thought it was Edie cuz they let it slide at her last appointment or whatever, didn't they say that? I think Victor married Gabby for her looks, come on look at that girl, shes hot. Just what I thought though. I would be furious with Tom too, I think she should stop with the wigs all together in the bedroom. Its is like hes sleeping with her for her looks only.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes...the whole fantasy thing could be addicting and then could even lead to infidelity.

Good call snooch!! I bet it is Victor!! I wonder who the other woman is? Maybe his ex-wife?

did you all know that Erwin started another forum at onlinelife.com? I have joined...looks pretty cool, sort of MySpace like.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought it was Edie cuz they let it slide at her last appointment or whatever, didn't they say that? I think Victor married Gabby for her looks, come on look at that girl, shes hot. Just what I thought though. I would be furious with Tom too, I think she should stop with the wigs all together in the bedroom. Its is like hes sleeping with her for her looks only.

Guys are very visual. Even if she didn't wear a wig for sex, chances are he'd be fantasizing in his mind that he was sleeping with some hot babe.

Yes...the whole fantasy thing could be addicting and then could even lead to infidelity.

Good call snooch!! I bet it is Victor!! I wonder who the other woman is? Maybe his ex-wife?

did you all know that Erwin started another forum at onlinelife.com? I have joined...looks pretty cool, sort of MySpace like.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll have to check it out.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Guys are very visual. Even if she didn't wear a wig for sex, chances are he'd be fantasizing in his mind that he was sleeping with some hot babe.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll have to check it out.:thumbsup:
oh i know guys are visual but still come on, that makes me sick that he couldnt just do it with her for who she is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I taped it and missed the previews for next week!! Could one of you please PM me a summary?:pray: thanks in advance!!!:)

And yes...it was interesting! I still can't stand Edie..........:mad:
neither can I!! What do you think will happen now?

Upvote 0