illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I stopped watching OLTL on a regular basis about a year or so ago. (I did tune in for Asa's funeral shows though - cried my eyes out.) Last I remember with David, Vicki was considering sleeping with him :eek: (wasn't he somehow her half-brother or something??) and he was suspected, or in jail for, Spencer's murder.

With both him and Nathan Fillion on the show, I wonder if there will be any Dorian jokes - since they were both with her on OLTL. :D

What's up with that anyway? I thought Carlos was hiring a hit man, but he hired a CPA??? :scratch:

I think this was on the first show. She was talking to Julie and said she didn't remember anything about her childhood at all, except a man grabbing her? Something like that. Anyone else remember this?
yes..i remember her saying this!

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think that's pretty close to the truth. I was thinking her real father molested her, but after the comment last night I think it's clear that's not what happened.

So there's the gouge in the floor, the missing father, the daughter who remembers nothing about her childhood except being grabbed by a man. It seems like psycho-mom killed the real daughter (with a hatchet? what caused the gouge in the floor?) and maybe the father and kidnapped another little girl to make everything think she still had a 5-year old daughter, who has since grown up to remember nothing but a vague memory of being kidnapped.

Shifting gears: Does anyone here watch One Live to Live? David Vickers joins DH next week. :D
wow..i think your on to something..i hadnt thought of any of that..

Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
lol. oh well.
my next question is... why did they move back to the neighborhood??? that is weird if you're trying to hide something and how did she get the same house?

The mom said to the hot husband/doctor that they didn't have a choice. She said it all nasty to the husband, which made me think he was involved in some sorta scandal involving patients or something.

The daughter said something about being grabbed by a man on the first episode she was in IIRC.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm sure ya will be! When is Danielle's baby due?? And is Tom still working in his pizza place? and Can Carlos break up with Edie yet?
Tom mentioned something about an oven tonight, so yeah...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I really hate it when they make Susan into this clownish, bumbling caricature. Her whole interaction with the gay couple last night, and her silly dognapping, was so predictable. I wish they would write her smarter.

I liked the rest of the show, though. Looks like things are going to start falling apart for Bree.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I really hate it when they make Susan into this clownish, bumbling caricature. Her whole interaction with the gay couple last night, and her silly dognapping, was so predictable. I wish they would write her smarter.

I liked the rest of the show, though. Looks like things are going to start falling apart for Bree.

I gave up on this show starting last season. It just seemed to deteriorate for me. But I tuned in last night for a lack of anything else to watch and I see that some things have changed a lot and other things haven't. In fact, one of the reasons I got tired of DH was Susan. She can't act her way out of a paper bag. Her character has no depth and the schtick is wearing thin. I don't think the producer (Marc Cherry) wants her to be anything but ditzy.

Question: What kind of cancer does Lynette have?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I gave up on this show starting last season. It just seemed to deteriorate for me. But I tuned in last night for a lack of anything else to watch and I see that some things have changed a lot and other things haven't. In fact, one of the reasons I got tired of DH was Susan. She can't act her way out of a paper bag. Her character has no depth and the schtick is wearing thin. I don't think the producer (Marc Cherry) wants her to be anything but ditzy.

Question: What kind of cancer does Lynette have?
Leukemia I think.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
what do you guys think will happen with Gabby and Carlos now?
I don't know...Edie is pretty angry...my guess is that it will go public and ruin victor's campaign or something like that then Carlos and/or Gabby will be in danger.

What about Susan? I knew something was gonna happen w/the dog and the paint!! I thought the dog was going to ingest the paint though...so glad he didn't!! Tuc didn't get very many speaking parts this week...I wonder if they will highlight his interactions with Wisteria lane next week?

and to just let the poor old aunt die...that didn't surprise me..:| I wonder who will find the note she left behind?

And Bree's ex mother in law!! What a mess!! Evil Andrew is back!! LOL Can she legally go and get Danielle? Is Danielle over 18?:scratch:

And then there's Lynette...glad to see everything worked itself out.:)

Upvote 0