Australia
✟713.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Others
Season 3 of Desperate Housewives comes out on October 17th in Australia! I'm rather [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed because it comes out the day after i go shopping. :( Can't wait for season 4!

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Season 3 of Desperate Housewives comes out on October 17th in Australia! I'm rather [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]ed because it comes out the day after i go shopping. :( Can't wait for season 4!
Can't you go shopping the next day?

Reactions: SweetBella
Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Do you think Dylan is her "real" daughter or do you think maybe she is a kidnapped girl because she killed her real daughter and husband? I know... farfetched but I could be on to something?
I think that's pretty close to the truth. I was thinking her real father molested her, but after the comment last night I think it's clear that's not what happened.

So there's the gouge in the floor, the missing father, the daughter who remembers nothing about her childhood except being grabbed by a man. It seems like psycho-mom killed the real daughter (with a hatchet? what caused the gouge in the floor?) and maybe the father and kidnapped another little girl to make everything think she still had a 5-year old daughter, who has since grown up to remember nothing but a vague memory of being kidnapped.

Shifting gears: Does anyone here watch One Live to Live? David Vickers joins DH next week. :D

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I think that's pretty close to the truth. I was thinking her real father molested her, but after the comment last night I think it's clear that's not what happened.

So there's the gouge in the floor, the missing father, the daughter who remembers nothing about her childhood except being grabbed by a man. It seems like psycho-mom killed the real daughter (with a hatchet? what caused the gouge in the floor?) and maybe the father and kidnapped another little girl to make everything think she still had a 5-year old daughter, who has since grown up to remember nothing but a vague memory of being kidnapped.

Shifting gears: Does anyone here watch One Live to Live? David Vickers joins DH next week. :D
Yes...I watched OLTL up until about when Asa died on the show(he is still alive IRL:clap:) and I LOVE DAVID!!! He is soooooo funny! He will be great on this show! Did he leave OLTL?

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetBella

Legend
Aug 20, 2005
✟43,328.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I don't remember Dylan talking about remembering being grabbed by a man... when did this happen? Good to know, I don't know how I missed this.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes...I watched OLTL up until about when Asa died on the show(he is still alive IRL:clap:) and I LOVE DAVID!!! He is soooooo funny! He will be great on this show! Did he leave OLTL?

I stopped watching OLTL on a regular basis about a year or so ago. (I did tune in for Asa's funeral shows though - cried my eyes out.) Last I remember with David, Vicki was considering sleeping with him :eek: (wasn't he somehow her half-brother or something??) and he was suspected, or in jail for, Spencer's murder.

With both him and Nathan Fillion on the show, I wonder if there will be any Dorian jokes - since they were both with her on OLTL. :D

Oh yeah...great show( I just got done watching it) this whole Gabby/Carlos/Victor/Edie thing has got me down though.:sigh:

What's up with that anyway? I thought Carlos was hiring a hit man, but he hired a CPA??? :scratch:

I don't remember Dylan talking about remembering being grabbed by a man... when did this happen? Good to know, I don't know how I missed this.

I think this was on the first show. She was talking to Julie and said she didn't remember anything about her childhood at all, except a man grabbing her? Something like that. Anyone else remember this?

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I think this was on the first show. She was talking to Julie and said she didn't remember anything about her childhood at all, except a man grabbing her? Something like that. Anyone else remember this?
No, I missed it too...:sorry:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Found this in TV Guide's review of the premiere episode.

article said:
Dylan doesn't remember Julie or the other kids on the street; her mother has to tell her that Julie was her best friend and that licorice was her favorite childhood sweet. Right. My first thought was that something happened to the first Dylan and Katherine's trying to pass off this replacement. Then Julie discovered that Dylan has one remaining memory/dream from childhood — a man grabbing her as she slept in her room — and her mom fired the babysitter that suggested she get therapy. At the end of the hour, we found out that the Mayfairs are living in the same house as they did 12 years ago, Katherine remarking that they "didn't have a choice" about returning to Wisteria Lane.

So at least someone else heard the man-grabbing story :D

I had forgotten the part about her saying they didn't have a choice about coming back to the neighborhood. I don't know what that's about. But I think they got the same house because it belongs to her aunt.

Reactions: SweetBella
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Found this in TV Guide's review of the premiere episode.

So at least someone else heard the man-grabbing story :D

I had forgotten the part about her saying they didn't have a choice about coming back to the neighborhood. I don't know what that's about. But I think they got the same house because it belongs to her aunt.
Snooch, I never doubted you!!:hug:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Snooch, I never doubted you!!:hug:
Aww you're sweet. :hug: No, it's not that, I just wanted to make sure I had actually heard her say it, and wasn't just remembering one of the many theories I'd been throwing around about the girl! ^_^

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP

whose david vickers and who will he be on DH? And I think she did kill her daughter!

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
whose david vickers and who will he be on DH? And I think she did kill her daughter!
David Vickers is a character on OLTL. The actor who plays him, Tuc Watkins, joins DH next week as half of a new gay couple moving onto Wisteria Lane. They showed him in the previews for the next show.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,237.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
David Vickers is a character on OLTL. The actor who plays him, Tuc Watkins, joins DH next week as half of a new gay couple moving onto Wisteria Lane. They showed him in the previews for the next show.

Upvote 0