Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Where are Lynette's other kids?

Overall I think I was hoping for more from the episode. Hopefully next weeks episode will fill in some more questions.

There were a few funny moments, like when Edie reacted to Gaby's weight gain and Gaby says "I had two children" and Edie says "For what, breakfast?" - lol Although I do find it absurb that they are even trying to imply the slight weight gain (thanks to padding) is even anywhere close to "fat". And i find it hugely concerning for Juanita to get such a label. No wonder women have such body issues! Thanks TV!!!!

I also found it weird that Bree wouldn't know how to do that lacing stuff, cause she was always famous for her elegant cooking. Puh...lease!

That Dave character seems like he's going to be interesting.

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Totally not what I expected last night. Thought all the girls woulda stayed the same. Poor Carlos, still blind, woulda thought his sight would be back by now. And I can't believe Gabby daughter...her of all people. And wheres her other so called kid? They did sure skip over alot so I'm hoping they catch us up soon. Brees son aka her daughters shoulda been way older, he looked younger than susans and Gabbys. And Susan and the painter....oh man. Can she ever stay with one man?

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Totally not what I expected last night. Thought all the girls woulda stayed the same. Poor Carlos, still blind, woulda thought his sight would be back by now. And I can't believe Gabby daughter...her of all people. And wheres her other so called kid? They did sure skip over alot so I'm hoping they catch us up soon. Brees son aka her daughters shoulda been way older, he looked younger than susans and Gabbys. And Susan and the painter....oh man. Can she ever stay with one man?

Bree/Danielle's son, when they showed him last night, was in a flashback. He looked to be about a year old. The episode was 5 years in the future from the last season finale, so she would have come to take him just a few months after the timing of the finale. He would be a bit over 5 years old in the current timeline.

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,405.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I liked last night's episode a lot, but Jeremy and I assumed Mike had died in the accident. They made it seem that way where Susan wasn't with him after that.. when she first saw him outside I thought it was a flashback to when he was alive, but nope, he had never died. I thought it was very interesting how much Gaby had changed. Was also wondering where Lynette's other children were, and where Julie was. Surprised to see Danielle married. Really cannot wait for next week.. Edie seems to be with a real creep, I could tell something was 'up' right away.

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Bree/Danielle's son, when they showed him last night, was in a flashback. He looked to be about a year old. The episode was 5 years in the future from the last season finale, so she would have come to take him just a few months after the timing of the finale. He would be a bit over 5 years old in the current timeline.

totally never caught that, thanks! So why did Mike and Susan break up?

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,405.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
totally never caught that, thanks! So why did Mike and Susan break up?

My guess is that she never got over the guilt of the accident and that it was the final straw that broke their relationship. My aunt and uncle were together 33 years or so, and they broke up when their daughter died in an accident--it seriously was the main factor because she could not get over it and move on. I am not saying it in a rude way, I mean, she was my cousin, but you must move on!!

Anyways, from what they shown, that's what it looks like.. but we will see..

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
How did the crash happen?

I dunno, it just happened from what I saw....not sure whose fault it was....did you see it?:confused:

I was wondering how the crash happened too, and whether we had seen the last of the other family. In fact.....

Edie's husband is mad at someone and wants to get even or something....who do you think it is?

I was kinda thinking that Edie's husband might be the widower of the woman who died in the crash, and he's come to take revenge on Susan? :o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I was kinda thinking that Edie's husband might be the widower of the woman who died in the crash, and he's come to take revenge on Susan? :o
That's what my daughter thinks!!! Should we be using spoiler tags?:D

Reactions: snoochface
Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's what my daughter thinks!!! Should we be using spoiler tags?:D

LOL, only if I'm psychic! Otherwise it's all just speculation, regardless of how completely dead-on accurate we might be ^_^

Reactions: bill'swife
Upvote 0

E-beth

Senior Contributor
Feb 6, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
✟20,861.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So the guys this season seem to be really cool. Carlos' sppech about "what we have lost" was so touching. And Mike seems to still love Susan, and anyway isn't being the jerk he could be. And Tom seemed to be the better parent in last night's episode.

I wanted to hug poor Mrs Whatsername with the cat. I don't like Mr Edie...not one bit. I hope she gets him good.

I wish they would show Tom and Lynette's daughter Penny. It would be nice to get to know her a bit, like we did the boys.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
So Edie's dead now. Just kinda hard to believe. I wonder why Marc Cherry wanted to replace Brenda Strong the narrator all these seaons with Nicolette Sheridan? Did Nic not want to be on-camera anymore? Was it just the storyline? Anybody know?

Upvote 0