Desperate Housewives

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I recorded the recap episode last night and we haven't watched the whole thing yet, but it looked like there were some interesting previews at the end. At least that's what I think they are - they were at the beginning of my recording for Brothers and Sisters and they were scenes I've never seen before.

Upvote 0

peri

Sep 16, 2006
Somewhere over yonder.
✟7,676.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I absolutely love this show! I remember when they first started showing it, I thought it was rubbish and never really watched it. Then I got really sick for a couple of weeks, and a friend suggested I borrow his boxsets of series one and two of Desperate Housewives, and I fell in love.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought it was on the predictable side.
Except for Edie hanging herself -- I didn't see THAT coming! :eek:

The Bree/Danielle storyline was predictable. I thought they were going to do some lame non-existent medical procedure where they pulled the fetus from Danielle and implanted it into Bree. Their way was much better ^_^

Reactions: Neve
Upvote 0

Neve

Always even
Jul 27, 2006
Corona
✟14,608.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Except for Edie hanging herself -- I didn't see THAT coming! :eek:

The Bree/Danielle storyline was predictable. I thought they were going to do some lame non-existent medical procedure where they pulled the fetus from Danielle and implanted it into Bree. Their way was much better ^_^

Agreed. I didn't expect Edie to hang herself. Let's hope that she is the last housewife to kill herself.

As soon as I saw Bree's belly I knew the storyline because that is what mothers did in the "old days" when their daughters got pregnant out-of-wedlock.

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
i was SHOCKED when Bree pulled that pillow out..i had NO idea that she wasnt really pregnant..lol..that was good

That was cool how Susan saw how worn out mike was trying to work and make money for the perfect wedding..and she planned the little wedding that night..it was awesome..showed how much she REALLY loves him

Boy did i feel sorry for Gabby when she overheard her "hubby" and his father talking about her getting them the latino vote etc...wow..shocker!! Looks like Gabby and carlos will be back together.

i cant believe Edie hung herself..i guess they had no more story lines for her..especially now that susan and mike are married!

i cant wait till next season

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I was shocked when Bree pulled the pillow out as well. And I never liked Eddie but was did not see her hanging herself coming. I am scared for Lynette with her Cancer. We lost my grandma to Cancer last June, oh wow its almost been a year. I'm glad Carlos and Gabby will get back together, I miss them being together.

Upvote 0

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I DVRed the finale show and watched it later that night...I had no idea that Edie hung herself until I came here and read it!! The las thing that shown on the recording was Susan & Mike's wedding...I saw on the previews somewhere before the finalew that Carlos was carrying Gabby over his shoulder...that wasn't recorded on my DVR either...:sigh: did they show that scene? Just how much was shown after the wedding? Can anyone remember? I may go online and watch it but I don't wanna hafta do that...lol

I was so worried about the LOST finale getting chopped off at the end...so glad it wasn't!!!:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't watch desperate housewives since it seems like a unchristian show. My Pastor sometimes referances it as a immoral show.
Your pastor sounds legalistic. :sick:

Bill's Wife, watch the last part of the show online. It's worth it. Carlos and Gabby do have a significant moment, and the ending with Edie was shocking and worth seeing, if only so you can see where and how they might pick up the season next year.

I don't think I've watched a show on ABC.com but other networks break it up into 4 or 5 segments. That's convenient for not having to sit through 40 minutes to see the last 4. If ABC does that too, it won't be too bad.

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Your pastor sounds legalistic. :sick:

Bill's Wife, watch the last part of the show online. It's worth it. Carlos and Gabby do have a significant moment, and the ending with Edie was shocking and worth seeing, if only so you can see where and how they might pick up the season next year.

I don't think I've watched a show on ABC.com but other networks break it up into 4 or 5 segments. That's convenient for not having to sit through 40 minutes to see the last 4. If ABC does that too, it won't be too bad.
I had to download it, so glad I did!

Upvote 0