Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
because she is totally paralyzed where she can't even talk or communicate in any way. I don't even know if she can blink or move her eyes. She will live out the remainder of her life being cared for by strangers and she has the memory of Orson turning her head so she can watch him literally walk out of her life forever.
If I remember correctly, Alma was the only one visiting her and/or communicating w/her while she was in the nursing home and now she's dead!
why would she want that though?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought it was an interesting twist to have Rex narrating the show and seeing things from the men's points of view for a change. And I totally knew Danielle would turn up pregnant - that girl's a mess!

Upvote 0
Mar 19, 2004
Canada
✟43,750.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
I thought it was an interesting twist to have Rex narrating the show and seeing things from the men's points of view for a change. And I totally knew Danielle would turn up pregnant - that girl's a mess!
I think shipping her off is such a stupid thing to do. Is that because they dont want her on the show anymore? I think the whole Danielle getting pregnant and the way their dealing with it is quite dumb. Poor Julie, shes so innocent and always end up getting hurt. I wanna know what the letter said. What do you think is going to happen between Ian and Mike and Mike and Orson? Will Susan find out? Carlos is such a sweet guy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.