Democratic Former Senator Finally Says What SocJus Left Is Thinking: All Republicans Are Nazis

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
The papers showing that you can legally vote are mailed to each person, and votes are counted publicly. Not sure on districting.

As for most common IDs, aren't those driver licenses? I've never seen anyone argue against using those.
Sorry for being so late to respond, I've been on vacation.

Driver's licenses may be the most common, but that doesn't mean everyone has one. Not to mention that in a number of the redistricting and eliminating campaigns, closing DMVs was one of the measures cited as making it difficult to obtain a valid ID.

Upvote 0

GondwanaLand

Dec 8, 2013
✟44,972.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Also, conservatives don't want voter suppression, they want id's like the vast majority of other countries. I am not sure how the UK does it, but something like Germany's system is what people here want.
Gerrymandering is always a problem with whichever side is in power.
If that were the case then Republicans wouldn't be, after imposing voter ID requirements, going and shutting down DMV locations in minority areas, and limiting hours of those that do stay open and cutting off early voting.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
If that were the case then Republicans wouldn't be, after imposing voter ID requirements, going and shutting down DMV locations in minority areas, and limiting hours of those that do stay open and cutting off early voting.

It's almost as if they simply don't want certain people voting.

• Agree
Reactions: CitizenD
Upvote 0