Do Democrats Have A Better Chance in 2024 Having Lost The House?

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then we should never hear another complaint from you about any House investigation into former Pres. Trump or Republicans in general. In fact, with this attitude, you shouldn't complain about any DoJ investigation, or state investigation, into former Pres. Trump -- the more investigations the better, right?
Thank you for your input on what I should or should not say, I will give it all the consideration that it deserves.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Media decides what you hear or do not hear.
To some extent, but media loves a good scandal. Can you explain why FoxNews, NYPost, Skynews, Breitbart, TruthSocial, etc. etc. etc. would be holding back?

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
To some extent, but media loves a good scandal. Can you explain why FoxNews, NYPost, Skynews, Breitbart, TruthSocial, etc. etc. etc. would be holding back?
can you explain where or on what they are holding back?

Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the Dems are going to be very very sorry they started the investigation game in the House, what went around is about to come around and it is not going to be pretty for them
I disagree. The Democrats have the full faith and credit of the television media, to support their every accusation.

The Republicans, should they try the same thing; say, an investigation on Hunter Biden, will see tear-jerker segments on the news every night, about how "Joe Biden's lonely fight to 'save democracy', cost him his relationship with his son, as he fell into drugs and debauchery". The news anchors will weep, as they cut to commercial.

Investigations are a loser for Republicans.

Upvote 0