Hill Country, Texas
✟17,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello all, I am Sennaria, from Texas and am back after being gone a couple of years. I have missed the fellowship and adoration of these forums specifically this one and look forward to many many many days of adoration and praising of our Lord Jesus Christ.

All praises be to Him our Saviour, our Giver of Life.

Upvote 0

dorig59

Senior Veteran
May 18, 2008
Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everybody and anybody! I desire deeper fellowship with other believers. I want to get my relationship with the Lord back on track to where it should be. He is SO good to us beyond what we can imagine. His forgiveness and acceptance is infinite. That just blows me away and makes me love Him evermore!

Upvote 0

Jeffz

one man free
Sep 3, 2009
Union Grove, WI, USA
✟8,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings from one of the 'living stone' in wisconsin. It is good to be here my first time in this fellowship, hope to participate in the wisdom of God here, and maybe continue in the Way of the cross, experience the Life, and get Truth. All to you Lord Jesus.

Upvote 0

Chrisitan2009

Revived
Sep 7, 2009
✟7,642.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am new to this christian forums idea, but I think it might be a real nice way to get prayers in multitudes. I know that prayer works especially well in numbers than alone. So I say this: Hi to all my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, if anyone needs a prayer I am here as a brother to pray for you.

In Christ,
Joel

Upvote 0

Gym

CF's Ruskie
Sep 10, 2009
✟12,239.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I'm new to the forums and hope to begin earnestly posting soon. For now I'm still trying to obtain a 'feel' for the forums, so if you need me- perhaps a message sent to my inbox would warrant a faster response for the time being.
My appologies in advance if I'm a little slow in responding

Upvote 0

lustre

Child of the King
Aug 14, 2008
✟16,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm new to the forums and hope to begin earnestly posting soon. For now I'm still trying to obtain a 'feel' for the forums, so if you need me- perhaps a message sent to my inbox would warrant a faster response for the time being.
welcome to cf

Upvote 0

dorig59

Senior Veteran
May 18, 2008
Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Look forward to seeing you around.

Upvote 0

chrissponias

Aug 19, 2009
Athens, Greece
Visit site
✟15,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I’m Brazilian, but my parents are Greek. I studied in a Catholic school in Sao Paulo. Later, I decided to live in Greece because there was no security in Brazil and poverty was unbearable. There are too many poor people in Brazil!... and in the entire Latin America… this is more than sad…

I was saved from craziness and despair when I was 28 years old, while I didn’t deserve this grace. I continued the research of the psychiatrist Carl Jung through dream interpretation in the unknown region of the human psyche, discovering the wild side of the human conscience that provokes all mental illnesses to the human side of our conscience.

God condemned me because I abandoned my attempts to save the poor people and started caring only about my own life.

I was illuminated when God showed me in dream messages that I was a very big sinner, totally selfish and absurd. This was a real revelation…

God showed me that I was only receiving salvation through dream messages because He had pity on my victims. I would provoke only wars and destructions with my absurd ideas and my terrible selfishness.

After verifying this tragic truth, I accepted obeying the wise unconscious mind that produces dreams (God) in order to be cured from schizophrenia before it was too late.

Besides studying psychology, psychiatry, neurology, biology and many other scientific subjects, I went to the Church every Sunday, and followed each 15 days seminars about Jesus and the Bible in a Catholic and French institute in Athens, for many years.

During all this time, I’ve also helped many people translating their dreams entirely free of charge, while helping them solve their daily problems, like a sister.

This way I learned how to be humble instead of being demanding and cruel, and my psyche was transformed completely.

I found peace and mental health, and I have helped many other people find these treasures too.

Upvote 0

iloveringyou

Faster Of God
Sep 14, 2009
Northern California
✟7,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi my name is Hannah, I am 17, Graduated, Unemployed, Christian, and a Libertarian.
I am looking to replace my secular lifestyle with a better one in Christ.
God has been answering prayers and working miracles into my life to rekindle my old faith.
Thanks for reading. :))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rosco-p-c

Oct 23, 2009
Connecticut
✟7,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm Rosco.

I had all but decided to leave CF behind. I think that we're in a critical time in which true Christians, those that believe in the value of Christ's sacrifice and the incredible gift of salvation that God has given us, need to come together as one loving community... one unified voice of praise. Instead, I’ve read every kind of debate, competitiveness, bullying, division, self-edification, etc… really depressing.

Then I reviewed this forum group… Deeper Fellowship. It seems to be honestly about reaching out to one another to provide and receive answers, support and clarity.

My wife and I study quite a bit… not only the Bible, but volumes about the society and culture of first century Palestine, the dynamics of prayer and the principles of Christian discernment. We don’t do this to be armed for debate, but to understand God’s messages through Christ in greater depth and to strengthen our grasp on the impact of his words.

We aren’t interested in convincing anyone about anything. If the Holy Spirit opens their eyes, they’ll see. If not, then any amount of debate will be useless. We’re anxious to read and listen to the discussions here and to occasionally offer (not assert) bits from our own study and careful contemplation. The awareness and power of Christian love is our focus. We hope to contribute and also to grow through our association.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rosco-p-c

Oct 23, 2009
Connecticut
✟7,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi and thank you for the welcome, dorig59.

We began our historic studies with ‘Palestine in the Time of Jesus’ by Hanson & Oakman ($5.00 Amazon market place). It’s written for use as a sociology text in seminary training… a little heady, but great stuff. The foundational information establishes the huge differences between our industrialized and individual/rights based culture versus the agrarian and community/honor/kinship based culture of Jesus’ day. There are so many subtle implications in Jesus’ words that would have been obvious to people of that culture, but are lost to us. There’s a great deal more insight throughout the book and it’s a tremendous eye opener… not to mention providing a deeper sense of the human and personal impact of Jesus’ message. If you can tolerate the textbook type approach to the information, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to see and hear things in a closer context to how it was meant, received and perceived by the people present at the time.

Yours in Christ.

Rosco

Upvote 0

dorig59

Senior Veteran
May 18, 2008
Missouri
✟18,873.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for responding, Rosco. I had lost track of this thread and where I posted my question and was going crazy, so I'm happy I finally stumbled back onto it. The book sounds good, I think I'll check it out. LIke I said, I've always been absolutely fascinated with learning about life during the time of Christ, as well as OT times.

btw, I grew up in Connecticut, but haven't been back there in years, ever since my Dad retired to California. Love New England. My best regards to your wife!

Upvote 0

sweetMelody

Love is all you need! Jesus is Love.
Dec 19, 2007
✟16,573.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to all newcomers!

May you find many blessings here
136-19957.jpg

Upvote 0

Jeffz

one man free
Sep 3, 2009
Union Grove, WI, USA
✟8,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
HI New here . sounds like a great idea . the ripple feels like a refreshing stream . might stay here for quite some time :)
I have found this stream to be edifying and encouraging. Unity in the depths of God and within this fellowship are amazing. May you be a blessing and be blessed as you explore the deep end.
Jeffrey

Upvote 0