pixiponk

Pixiponk
Jan 7, 2009
✟7,658.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Like lots of people it looks. I am new here and a deeper fellowship is what I am looking for, as I currently have no fellowship other than this internet forum. I am sort of using it as my church until God finds me the non virtual fellowship. Im fine with it as long as my connection stays strong!
I am actually looking for somewhere on here where I can Imagin I am at church, or a house group and I can share mystuff freely, worship God, offer support to others etc. If this is not the place then feel free to direct me.

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi, this deeper fellowship was on my user cp this morning, so I am here to ask if I can join, It looks a lovely Place to tell others how we feel about Our Lord, and sometimes we need a place just to let Him know, and others as well without feeling as if we are weird in doing so, my Name Is Elshevia, and may God Bless all who write in his Name.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
welcome to all the new members :hug:s Enjoy your stay. The first post has the rules of the forum. May God bless us all as we are being built int the unified body of Christ, Jesus asthe only legitaimate leader. God bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Celtic Maiden

I am lost and want to be found!
Mar 5, 2009
Republic of Ireland
Visit site
✟15,148.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Everyone!

I am Rona, and I live in Ireland.
I am a new Christian, who has accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour.
I still have a long way to go, since I am new to Christianity, but I would love to take part in the fellowship here and get to know God and Jesus more and hopefully become closer to them...

Upvote 0

Tannic

Dec 29, 2007
✟1,300.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm Daniel and I currently live in South Carolina...
I need to have support in fellowship with GOD and Jesus and I want to be close to them. I'm a open minded person and love to discuss the bible and have fun and be real about myself as well as GOD.

Upvote 0