Non-dispensationalist
✟358,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What is described there and in 100 other prophesies, are things that can only happen in one day, not a extended period like you promote.
It will be the Day that 'comes as a thief', unexpectedly and will shock the world. Then, the nations will organize a One World Govt of ten world regions, that will eventually, be taken over a powerful leader. Revelation 17:12

That is not what it says in 2Peter3:10. The earth and everything in it is burnt up. This present earth is going to be destroyed. That's what it says in 2Peter3:10.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The new heaven and new earth and new Jerusalem in Revelation 21 are after the Great White Throne judgment.

2Peter3:
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟292,846.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That is not what it says in 2Peter3:10. The earth and everything in it is burnt up. This present earth is going to be destroyed. That's what it says in 2Peter3:10.
But that belief contradicts all the other prophesies that describe the end times and the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.
It is plain from Revelation 21:1, that the NHNE does not happen until after the Millennium.
2 Peter 3:1-13 is a sequence of events, starting with where we are now; the scoffers, then comes the unexpected worldwide disaster, then the eventual New Heavens and the renewed earth, where God will dwell with mankind in the New Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But that belief contradicts all the other prophesies that describe the end times and the Return of Jesus for His Millennium reign.
It is plain from Revelation 21:1, that the NHNE does not happen until after the Millennium.
2 Peter 3:1-13 is a sequence of events, starting with where we are now; the scoffers, then comes the unexpected worldwide disaster, then the eventual New Heavens and the renewed earth, where God will dwell with mankind in the New Jerusalem.
There is no contradiction of the prophecies concerning the Day of the Lord. The contradiction is in people's understanding of the Day of the Lord.

The New Heaven, New Earth does not happen until after the Millennium, agreed.

The destruction of this present earth and everything in it - is in Revelation 20:11, after Satan's last rebellion and him cast into the lake of fire in Revelation 20:10.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟358,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
2Peter3:10 is not a worldwide disaster. It is the destruction of this current earth and everything in it. To be a worldwide disaster, there has to be world. But there is going to be no world. It is all going to be destroyed. As part of the Day of the Lord.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
RT, you did not answer the question.

During the day of the Lord, the earth and everything in it is burnt up. That's what it says in 2Peter3:10. It does not happen during the 7 years.

It happens at the end of the last rebellion by Satan, at the end of the thousand year millennium, in Revelation 20:11.
The rest of the bible doesn't say that, never allow ONE VERSE to take you down a false road. Peter was writing letters/epistles unto people, he was giving them his understanding, he was not like a Prophet in the Old Testament saying thus saith the Lord. The same with Paul, he was writing Letters explaining the things of God, he was not writing the "Word of God" else I am sure he would have been more precise and clearer in places like 2 Thess. 2 where it is clear to me hes speaking of the Rapture of the Church. The Wrath of Gd ends with Jesus/ Second Coming. Come on man, you know this.

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The above sounds like something out of one of the "Left Behind" movies.

There is no 7 year tribulation period in the Bible.
It can be artificially produced by adding together two of the references to the 42 month period in the Book of Revelation, or by taking Daniel 9:27 out of its New Covenant context.

Based on John 10:22, the "abomination of desolation" occurred during 167 BC, during the time of Antiochus Epiphanes.

Matthew 24:15-16, and Luke 21:20-21 are clearly parallel accounts, since we have the exact same warning to flee to the mountains in both passages.

Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.

The fire comes at the end of Revelation chapter 20.

In 2 Timothy 4:1, Christ judges both the living and the dead at His appearing.
The "time of the judgment of the dead", with "reward" for some and "destruction" for others is found right after the 7th trumpet in Revelation 11:18. The 7th trumpet is the last trumpet in the Bible.

The judgment of the dead is found at the end of Revelation chapter 20.

Because Christ returns in Revelation 16:15-16, and also in chapter 19, we know the Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

I don't know you but you are an amellinnialists at best or a preterist at worst. There is a millennium coming after a seven year period know as Daniel's70th week. Within that period of time, 1280 after it started, God's judgement from Heaven (the Bowls, Great Tribulation) will rain down upon the "EARTH DWELLERS" for another 1280 Days or 3.5 years. It appears that you are going to be on the earth to take it all in. It will not be a cake walk.

Amellinnialism is a false gospel that is preached by 95% or more of the Christian/Protestant Churches to include the Roman Catholic Church, Evangelicals, Angelicals, other denominational and and non-denominational churches.

I apologize for being so blunt but unless you wake up and start following (1 Cor 15:1-4) completely and independently from any works of man (including water Baptism), you will be left behind ARE YOU READY? It does not appear so.

Blade

• Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Peter3:10 is not a worldwide disaster. It is the destruction of this current earth and everything in it. To be a worldwide disaster, there has to be world. But there is going to be no world. It is all going to be destroyed. As part of the Day of the Lord.

No, the Day of the world will not destroy the earth or world just ALL of the unbelievers. Following this, there will be a one thousand years of peace among the nations (that are left) of the world. Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem in the fourth temple to be built by Man.

Please wake up and read (1 Cor 15:1-4) the gospel of Jesus Christ as it is the only thing that will get you in to heaven before all of this starts to happen.

Blade

Blade

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The thief reference is pointing out that they did not WATCH or else they would not have been in their SINS when the Lord returned for the Church. Likewise, Paul started that we are not OF THE DARKNESS that the Day of the Lord should overtake us.

The Day of the Lord is God's Wrath, it runs from the First Seal unto the 7th Vial, all the GRASSES and a 1/3 of the Trees will burn up, but the earth will not be destroyed entirely during the Day of the Lord. The day of the Lord is God's Wrath/Judgment.

The "Thief in the Night" is for the unbelievers,, nothing more. Those who believe in the the Gospel of Jesus Christ are children of the Light and the thief only comes for those that are in darkness. If you do not believe, then you are in darkness. (1 Cor 15:1-4) that Jesus Died for our sins, was Buried and resurrected according to scriptures and through the Blood that He shed on that Cross, shall you receive by the Grace of Jesus Christ, Salvation and a place in Heaven for ever and ever.

Think about it. I am in a minority who believe. As Jesus said, the the road to heaven is narrow and the road to HELL is wide. I Urge yoiu to take the Narrow road.

Blade

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know you but you are an amellinnialists at best or a preterist at worst. There is a millennium coming after a seven year period know as Daniel's70th week. Within that period of time, 1280 after it started, God's judgement from Heaven (the Bowls, Great Tribulation) will rain down upon the "EARTH DWELLERS" for another 1280 Days or 3.5 years. It appears that you are going to be on the earth to take it all in. It will not be a cake walk.

Amellinnialism is a false gospel that is preached by 95% or more of the Christian/Protestant Churches to include the Roman Catholic Church, Evangelicals, Angelicals, other denominational and and non-denominational churches.

I apologize for being so blunt but unless you wake up and start following (1 Cor 15:1-4) completely and independently from any works of man (including water Baptism), you will be left behind ARE YOU READY? It does not appear so.

Blade

You got the baptism part right.
It is the baptism of the Spirit found in Luke 3:16, and John 3:1-16, and 1 Corinthians 3:16, which is most important.
The believer is powered by the Spirit, instead of the water.

Based on Christ's words in Matthew 25:31-46, no mortals will be left alive on the planet after the Second Coming of Christ.

Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God, in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.
How will your mortals survive the fire?

The "time of the judgment of the dead", with "reward" for some and "destruction" for others is found in Revelation 11:18.

In 2 Timothy 4:1 Christ judges both the living and the dead, at His appearing.

These passages kill the premill doctrine.

Because Christ returns in Revelation 16:15-16, and also in chapter 19, we know the Book of Revelation is not in chronological order.

You seem to be promoting the pretrib removal of the Church.

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, the Two Peoples of God doctrine falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

The New Covenant: Bob George

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The "Thief in the Night" is for the unbelievers,, nothing more. Those who believe in the the Gospel of Jesus Christ are children of the Light and the thief only comes for those that are in darkness. If you do not believe, then you are in darkness. (1 Cor 15:1-4) that Jesus Died for our sins, was Buried and resurrected according to scriptures and through the Blood that He shed on that Cross, shall you receive by the Grace of Jesus Christ, Salvation and a place in Heaven for ever and ever.

Think about it. I am in a minority who believe. As Jesus said, the the road to heaven is narrow and the road to HELL is wide. I Urge yoiu to take the Narrow road.

Blade
That is what I said, those who the thief surprises are not of THE LIGHT (Jesus/God) but of the DARKNESS (Satan). Once the Rapture comes to pass, the die is set.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Bladerunner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the baptism of the Spirit found in Luke 3:16, and John 3:1-16, and 1 Corinthians 3:16, which is most important.

Based on Christ's words in Matthew 25:31-46, no mortals will be left alive on the planet after the Second Coming of Christ.

Christ returns "in flaming fire" taking vengeance on those who do not know God, in 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10.

The "time of the judgment of the dead", with "reward" for some and "destruction" for others is found in Revelation 11:18.

Once a person comes to understand the New Covenant promised to Israel and Judah in Jeremiah 31:31-34, which is found fulfilled by Christ during the first century in Hebrews 8:6-13, and Hebrews 10:16-18, and specifically applied to the Church in 2 Corinthians 3:6-8, and Hebrews 12:22-24, the Two Peoples of God doctrine falls apart, and the pretrib removal of the Church falls with it.

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Ah I see, we are two different Gospels. I think you have an awakening to come and I pray that God gives you enough time on this earth to change your mind.

Just in case, If you study the Gospel of Jesus Christ, (1 Cor 15:1-4), it will lead you down a different path than the one you are on. Good luck.

Blade

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

WHo are the (House of Israel or Judea) to you. They are certainly not Gentiles?

Blade

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Blade
Are you saying 3.5 years after the 70th week? or 3.5 years inside the 70th week?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WHo are the (House of Israel or Judea) to you. They are certainly not Gentiles?

How did Peter address the crowd below on the Day of Pentecost?

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
Act 2:40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.
Act 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

When the Church began on that day it was made up of Israelites.
The Gentiles were grafted in several years later.
The Church as a whole has never been a "Gentile Church".

Who is James addressing below at the beginning of his letter?

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
Jas 1:2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Jas 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

We find below that Paul warned against using genealogies in our faith.

1Ti_1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Tit_3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well fact is... Israel does owe God some time. When Christ said ..this scripture has been fulfilled...where He never read the rest of that verse.. I believe from Isa.

Side note: PLEASE watch what we SAY and how we talk to each other. Or it will be locked again....

Things that my eye catches.. thief in the night.. some say for sinners.. yet who was Christ talking to in Rev and other places? "But the day of the Lord will come like a thief" Now in Rev 3.. who is He talking to? Not the world.. but His own "Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee"

Now..some say sinners. Yet.. since when does a thief come in and take nothing? Hes not telling the world that does not know Him. He is coming like a thief to do what? It means nothing to the world.. but to YOU and ME...He is coming.. and He takes something and you never saw it. You were not ready. Even in Peter he talks about the "fathers that feel asleep" Reminds me of the 10 virgins. All feel asleep.. but only 5 were ready. All had lamps.. all had oil some full others not full..but all had oil.

And when He came.. 5 never saw it or new it happen.. and were told.. dont know you. In Rev 3 He was talking to His own.. saying.. HELLO..repent.. get it right.. or.. if you do not WATCH..I will come on YOU as a thief". Meaning.. as I read it.. He comes.. takes something.. that door open.. HE wanted to take YOU but you were not watching and He came took something and left..

It will happen.. He can not lie. Please understand..it wont happen the way I say it or believe nor yours. It will happen. What you and I dont know is WHEN. For me .. its not hard to to understand.. again.. He went back to make us a home and will come back and get us. When IS noting more then speculation. He will come as a thief to His own.. where He said.. WATCH..just WHAT does He want expect us to be watching ready repented for? The tribulation? And thats what Paul meant by "comfort one another with these words?" No.. that you didnt miss Him.. He is coming to get us..

Anyway.. like I always say.. no where in the word can I find I was promised tomorrow. So I wait watch NOW.. NOW is when He will come. He is out side time. There is no tomorrow

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He will come as a thief to His own..

Verse 4 below says otherwise.

1Th 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. (The word "But" connects chapter 5 to chapter 4.)
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. (See 2 Peter 3:10-13, and Revelation 16:15-16.)
1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.
1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
1Th 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
1Th 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
1Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
1Th 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

(This verse proves that chapter 5 is connected to chapter 4.)

Upvote 0

Bladerunner

Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2018
Middle TN
✟72,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying 3.5 years after the 70th week? or 3.5 years inside the 70th week?

Daniel's 70th week is made up of two 1260 day, 42 week periods within itself. The first part is set off by the confirmation (enforcement) of the covenant between Israel and "Many" by the Antichrist. It just so happens this "Many" is Death and HELL (Fourth Horseman). This can be read in ISa 28:15."Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:".

The second part of that ONE WEEK (Dan 9:27), begins when the Anti-Christ commits the "(Abomination of Desolate)" in the Holy of Holies. at this stage, we know that Jesus's return to earth is soon as it will be around the 1260 days in the future. Daniel 9:27.."And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate"

Blade

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Daniel's 70th week is made up of two 1260 day, 42 week periods within itself. The first part is set off by the confirmation (enforcement) of the covenant between Israel and "Many" by the Antichrist. It just so happens this "Many" is Death and HELL (Fourth Horseman). This can be read in ISa 28:15."Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:".

The second part of that ONE WEEK (Dan 9:27), begins when the Anti-Christ commits the "(Abomination of Desolate)" in the Holy of Holies. at this stage, we know that Jesus's return to earth is soon as it will be around the 1260 days in the future. Daniel 9:27.."And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate"

Blade
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. That would put the abomination of desolation 1290 days after the daily sacrifice is taken away.

Daniel 9
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Upvote 0