Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Proverbs 31:

No Worries.
iu

God is a GOOD God, is He not? Whenever i've been overwhelmed with the gloom n' doom news (it's enough to slap that silly grin off our face, isn't it?) i turn to God, and what He promises in His Word, He DOES. He REMOVES the worry and angst from us, and we are once again, reminded of the HOPE that He has promised us and indeed "fills" us to overflowing with. And along with that hope, is His "joy". Well there ya' go, because what happens is His joy becomes our strength, and He inundates us with a "merry heart". This is an "armor" of sorts. And that is because the enemy has no defense against it and it "disarms" him.

How utterly DELIGHTFUL is THAT???!!!

iu

Last edited:
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Proverbs 31:

The Fear Of God.
AKA: A Wise Woman.
AKA: A Woman Of God.

The woman who fears God is wise. In "fearing God", she fears nothing else. That is why she can be unafraid about the future:

"She is not afraid of the snow for her household:" ~Pr 31:21

This woman is wise because she has embraced and understands this:

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding." ~Pr 9:10

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness." ~Pr 31: 25-26

She "walks with God", in "wisdom" (the fear of the Lord). That is why she "opens her mouth with wisdom".

View attachment 239542

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It's the last day of May, 2022. It's also the last chapter of Proverbs. Chapter 31 speaks to me of what embodies a Godly woman's character. Grace, wisdom, and mercy comes to mind, as highlighted in verses 25-26.

This woman is WISE, for she "fears the Lord", and therefore has no fear of anyone or anything else.

This woman is the living embodiment of Proverbs 9:10.

Upvote 0