Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My son Darren has gone from one extreme to another lately. With friends getting stabbed, shot, killed and 'killing'...he's gotten financial aid and started college and gotten alot of certification, already. Then he got into trouble and was lucky at 18 to have been put in juvy a few weeks back. Since he's 18, he had no real consequence there and they released him (without me even knowing). He hasn't been home since and is behaving completely self defeatingly in EVERY way. There are strongholds, at this point, that need to be demolished. There is something causing him to stumble to the degree that he is in WAYS, I can SEE, he doesn't even want to.

I know that the LORD IS at work in his life...I praise and trust GOD as HE has instructed me that DARREN is HIS son, before mine...I also see that much MORE opposition coming against him...AND, this is all outside of DARREN's realm of understanding. His rebellious heart is 'allowing' this stronghold to progress...Please BLESS him in agreeing with me in prayer over him...THANK YOU! :)

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
THANK YOU...I value your prayers SO MUCH.

I just pray GOD leads him with a gentle and mercifu hand with his promise in ISAIAH 54, 'great will be my childrens peace and they will be instructed by the LORD'...

2Cor. 10:5

We demolish every argument and every pretension that sets itself against the knowledge of GOD and take captive every thought to make it obedient to CHRIST!

...amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, Darren is Your property and belongs to You. I ask that You will safequard all that belongs to You and ask that You will accomplish in him all that You have meant to. Change his desire and his outlook, let evil fall away from him so he won't want to do anything bad anymore, but have a need to turn to You. Expose truth to his heart and understanding. May he see every single thing that is a lie and deceptions that have led him astray. May he want to overcome in Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Divinah

Jul 11, 2006
Bakersfield, Ca.
Visit site
✟8,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks so much for Prayers everyone! Darren is 19 now and soon, 20. In the last year, he was in more trouble and went to Jail. Since getting out in October, I see his sincere desire to change. WHICH IS AWESOME. I also see him straddling the fence in all his efforts as I worry this will be his downfall. He is in college again and looking for work. Gods Grace and To HIS GLORY be Darren's Succes! Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums