Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,848.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hosea 13
6 but when they had grazed,a they became full, they were filled, and their heart was lifted up;therefore they forgot me.

7 So I am to them like a lion; like a leopard I will lurk beside the way. 8 I will fall upon them like a bear robbed of her cubs; I will tear open their breast, and there I will devour them like a lion, as a wild beast would rip them open. 9 He destroys you, O Israel, for you are against me, against your helper.​

The 4 beasts of Daniel 7 are 4 kings at war with Israel. Each one ripping them open.

Daniel%207%20graph.jpg

The Lion, Bear, Leopard, and 4th Beast are all future events/ kings that rise up when the 'great sea' is stirred at the start of the Trumpets.

Dan 7
2 Daniel declared,a “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea.

Same as in Rev 7
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow on earth or sea or against any tree. 2Then I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and he called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, 3saying, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”​

During the 1st Woe, at the 1st Trumpet, the Leopard is given dominion (this entity is not yet known).

Dan 7:6 After this I looked, and behold, another, like a leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back. And the beast had four heads, and dominion was given to it.

Here is what is happening at the 6th Trumpet:

Dan 7:23“Thus he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth,
and trample it down, and break it to pieces.
After the 4th Beast has been killed then the little horn comes

24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings shall arise, and another shall arise after them; he shall be different from the former ones, and shall put down three kings. 25 He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.
After that 'time, times, and half a time', then the Daniel 7 little horn breaks the covenant.

The Daniel 8 Little Horn arrives here

Daniel 7:11“I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.
The 'rest of the beasts' are: the lion, bear, and leopard. (These are the same beasts as in the beast from the sea in Rev 13.)

The 4th Beast has been destroyed, the Dan 7 little horn destroyed. The leopard's kingdom is now in its 'latter days' and the Daniel 8 Little Horn arrives.

Dan 8:23 And at the latter end of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their limit, a king of bold face, one who understands riddles, shall arise. 24 His power shall be great—but not by his own power; and he shall cause fearful destruction and shall succeed in what he does, and destroy mighty men and the people who are the saints. 25 By his cunning he shall make deceit prosper under his hand, and in his own mind he shall become great. Without warning he shall destroy many. And he shall even rise up against the Prince of princes, and he shall be broken—but by no human hand.​