Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good Morning Saints! Will you join me in prayer?
In the name of Jesus we come before Almighty God to praise and glorify him!
  • Prayers for Nine-year-old Devante Bryant's family. Devante was shot and killed July 13th in New Orleans. Two teenagers with him on the front porch of his home were also shot but survived. What the enemy intends for harm, God can change for good. (also see Isaiah 57:1-2) We pray for all those left behind. We grieve with those who grieve.
  • The enemy is having his way, reaping fear, confusion, mayhem, and murder throughout our country. At the same time, God is exposing the evil done by many of the American elite. With Agape, we pray for the casting out of demons, and for the salvation of their human hosts.
  • Income taxes are due today. We pray the righteous will get theirs in on time, will receive maximum refunds, or have minimum payments due.
  • For those who are suffering financially, physically, or spiritually... we pray God's blessing upon them in Jesus name so that the Father may be glorified through the Son.
  • For New Life Outreach this coming Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the thirsty to receive living water. (John 4:10) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Good Morning Saints! Will you join me in prayer?
In the name of Jesus we come before Almighty God to praise and glorify him!
  • Prayers for Nine-year-old Devante Bryant's family. Devante was shot and killed July 13th in New Orleans. Two teenagers with him on the front porch of his home were also shot but survived. What the enemy intends for harm, God can change for good. (also see Isaiah 57:1-2) We pray for all those left behind. We grieve with those who grieve.
  • The enemy is having his way, reaping fear, confusion, mayhem, and murder throughout our country. At the same time, God is exposing the evil done by many of the American elite. With Agape, we pray for the casting out of demons, and for the salvation of their human hosts.
  • Income taxes are due today. We pray the righteous will get theirs in on time, will receive maximum refunds, or have minimum payments due.
  • For those who are suffering financially, physically, or spiritually... we pray God's blessing upon them in Jesus name so that the Father may be glorified through the Son.
  • For New Life Outreach this coming Saturday in Tulsa, Oklahoma for the thirsty to receive living water. (John 4:10) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
It isn't just "the elite" who are majorly sinning. I pray as you suggest above, but also for people to get off drugs, off inappropriate content, for newborn babies to no longer be killed in abortuaries, for human trafficking to stop and for people everywhere in general to repent. The Bible says that when His people fall into sin, that is when evil rulers take over.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, comfort those who are left behind to mourn? Help the family members of the one who was shot dead and help the friends who were also victims of this senseless tragedy. Heal the broken hearted. Yes, there is more confusion than ever in our world. May people turn from their wrong doings and be led to You and find the right path to follow and find peace. I pray for those at Tax Time and ask for help for those who have to pay taxes owing, may they be able to cope at this time with the closures of businesses and losses of many jobs. I pray they would be blessed with a welcome refund. I pray that You will pour out Your many blessings on all those who are in need at a time when troubles are many, thank You LORD, In Jesus Name, Amen Yes! Rejoice! in the LORD! and be glad in Him for He is good!

Upvote 0