Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hey guys if u could pray for people in northern Australia a cyclone is right on the coast , a cyclone is the same as a hurricane, its the 2nd highest rating from what i know and is very slow moving so it could take 18 hrs to cross the coast it is tracking right on the edge of the coastline

Just looking at the tv wave heights are going as High as a 2 story building winds over 140mph

Im totally safe as its about 2000 miles from me but im concerned for my northern neighbors up there

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
6 hrs from now is when it will be estimated to be right over the top of the coastline than itwill slowly weaken

But cause of the slow movement effects will be felt for like i said the next 18 hours at the most severe

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Cyclone is still off the coast the longer its over the ocean the more it will worsen still possibly 3 to 4 hrs before it starts to cross the coast.

One area near the cyclone a couple of hrs ago received 194mm of rain in just 1 hr thats equivalent to like 2 or 3 months rain in an hr i think

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Cyclone is still off the coast the longer its over the ocean the more it will worsen still possibly 3 to 4 hrs before it starts to cross the coast.

One area near the cyclone a couple of hrs ago received 194mm of rain in just 1 hr thats equivalent to like 2 or 3 months rain in an hr i think

Thank you for the update...

praying!!

Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
The winds have dropped down to about 80 kmh now which is 50 mphr

Rain is causing significant flooding there are major flood warnings out with daily rain expected to be 150 to 250mm of rain about 6 to 10 inches.

Situation is really bad probably will be till about sunday keep praying people dont lose to much property or life

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hey guys if u could pray for people in northern Australia a cyclone is right on the coast , a cyclone is the same as a hurricane, its the 2nd highest rating from what i know and is very slow moving so it could take 18 hrs to cross the coast it is tracking right on the edge of the coastline

May God have mercy upon the souls of the dead, and bring them to everlasting light. May God also have mercy upon those who have been injured, and heal them. Finally, I pray for all of the first responders that come out and help all those who have been caught while out to sea, or caught in a house collapse, or whatever, and give them grace for the helping of lives.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
The winds have dropped down to about 80 kmh now which is 50 mphr

Rain is causing significant flooding there are major flood warnings out with daily rain expected to be 150 to 250mm of rain about 6 to 10 inches.

Situation is really bad probably will be till about sunday keep praying people dont lose to much property or life

Thank you for the update, continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0

danstar

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
✟118,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
A bit of an update on what needs praying for

The assessment of the damage stage has begun alot of flooding has occurred still alot of rain happening

68% of people lost power in the worst hit areas.

There is a major problem developing with lack of clean water being available cause of the pumping stations at water treatment having no power

$1 billion damage bill for the states agriculture which is the main source of income for alot of people up there.

Its still hard to get total assessment of the damage cause they cant access some areas

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A bit of an update on what needs praying for

The assessment of the damage stage has begun alot of flooding has occurred still alot of rain happening

68% of people lost power in the worst hit areas.

There is a major problem developing with lack of clean water being available cause of the pumping stations at water treatment having no power

$1 billion damage bill for the states agriculture which is the main source of income for alot of people up there.

Its still hard to get total assessment of the damage cause they cant access some areas

Thank you for the update....continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0