USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Yep! I'm going to have to do a purple shampoo.
My hair is naturally dark with red tones and when i do a golden blonde on my dark hair it never fails to go red!

I thought about going blonde. My color profile is winter but I have 3 hues on my head. I could go lighter. I have no tan. It would work. But if I look nice I'll be stuck and I prefer dark hair.

What to do...

~Bella

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I thought about going blonde. My color profile is winter but I have 3 hues on my head. I could go lighter. I have no tan. It would work. But if I look nice I'll be stuck and I prefer dark hair.

What to do...

~Bella
Try something new! :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Try something new! :)

Okay! It looks like this...

9D9B5320-1A27-4527-8596-A2049C1328EE.jpeg

But I could do that...

3DE004DC-565E-4906-B2D5-2E38711708FF.jpeg

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
What other beauty products do you recommend ? I have very fair skin and I'm super sensitive and prone to acne Thanks Bella :)

I prefer natural remedies. If you have sensitive skin you should avoid chemicals when possible. I like Hello Glow for simple recipes for the skin and body.

My skin isn't fair but I have red undertones and burn like the dickens in summer. I use a parasol and avoid the sun at its highest point. The fallout isn't worth it. I've felt my back cooking at the farmers market. No go!

Diet can have an impact on acne. How is your water intake? Is it genetic?

~Bella

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I prefer natural remedies. If you have sensitive skin you should avoid chemicals when possible. I like Hello Glow for simple recipes for the skin and body.

My skin isn't fair but I have red undertones and burn like the dickens in summer. I use a parasol and avoid the sun at its highest point. The fallout isn't worth it. I've felt my back cooking at the farmers market. No go!

~Bella
I don't drink a lot of water although my mom makes me.
I love sweet teas and juice. No soda just sparkling water or matcha tea sweet

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

~Bella
I know I totally feel like I'm frying if I stay out in the sun too long

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or whatever else you all are doing to remove your hair. 'Round my parts we called it getting woolyburger. Which means I'm due for a haircut. Because you know, I'm not a hippie. Even though I've tried to grow my hair out, but I don't wear it right. I've got extremely thick hair.
So anyway, talk about your hair salon, barber shop, etiquette, or whatever. Try not harelip (pun intended) anyone unless it's the devil.
I have pretty thin fair hair. Dead ends happen rather quickly on me so I need to make sure I'm getting a haircut regularly.

My cousin cut my hair for me recently and my hairdresser was able to open up her business from her home again. So, I'll be going there in the middle of July to get it cut again :)

Are your barbershops not open still?

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't drink a lot of water although my mom makes me.
I love sweet teas and juice. No soda just sparkling water or matcha tea sweet

Water helps with weight loss and hydrates the body and helps your skin. I have it delivered and we drink it throughout the day. I'll have orange juice if I'm not feeling well. Iced tea on summer holidays. But we drink water most of all.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My mom got her hair cut for the first time in months last week.
I am wayyy over due for an haircut. I only get my hair cut once a yr cause I never
remember too.
Yea! I am so happy for her. :)
I went to the salon today and bought some shampoo and conditioner :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have pretty thin fair hair. Dead ends happen rather quickly on me so I need to make sure I'm getting a haircut regularly.

My cousin cut my hair for me recently and my hairdresser was able to open up her business from her home again. So, I'll be going there in the middle of July to get it cut again :)

Are your barbershops not open still?
I have thin hair too. I like to use Keratin and biotin
Biolage has a shampoo that smells like Cotton and it's suppose to volumize your hair. I got some today and I have to try it

Upvote 0

shineyourlight

Mar 6, 2020
New York
✟71,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have thin hair too. I like to use Keratin and biotin
Biolage has a shampoo that smells like Cotton and it's suppose to volumize your hair. I got some today and I have to try it
I need to try this! I tend to have oily hair. Does the shampoo work for that, too? I can never seem to find a good shampoo for oily hair.

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I need to try this! I tend to have oily hair. Does the shampoo work for that, too? I can never seem to find a good shampoo for oily hair.
The shampoo is for fine hair. It does not say anything about oily.
With oily hair, my mom has oily hair, a clarifying shampoo is what you need, but don't use it everyday because your hair will get too stripped of it's oils and you need some.
For oily hair days I like Klorane Aquatic Mint-Anti Pollution shampoo.
It does take the oil out and it leaves your hair with a refreshing clean mint scent. I love it! You can find it at Amazon, or Ulta. I recommend buying it at beauty store online.
I hope you find a great shampoo :)
Best Wishes
Ronit

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Oh and I good one to take oil out is Desert Essence Italian Lemon Shampoo & Conditioner

Upvote 0