Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I also tend to have a goatee. I'd have a full beard but sadly I can't grow side burns. Even though I can grow out a pretty respectable and thick goatee. Kind of sucks, but it's better than what some men can grow.

I think men look better with facial hair. Especially as you get older. The main reason I started wearing facial hair was being sick of looking young for my age. Not sure if it's much of a problem now, lol.

Reactions: Boring
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
Have you tried beard trimmer so you can style your beard?

I do trim - roughly once a fortnight. I'll trim it down to about a grade 4 or 5 and then let it grow out. I've tried stubble, but I just end up with the blue shadow effect, and I don't like that.

I also tend to have a goatee. I'd have a full beard but sadly I can't grow side burns. Even though I can grow out a pretty respectable and thick goatee. Kind of sucks, but it's better than what some men can grow.

I think men look better with facial hair. Especially as you get older. The main reason I started wearing facial hair was being sick of looking young for my age. Not sure if it's much of a problem now, lol.

I can confirm that you have an exceptional goatee. I can't get away with one though, not without looking like Freddie Mercury.

Upvote 0

Jamminontha1

Jun 29, 2017
Vallejo
✟11,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Or whatever else you all are doing to remove your hair. 'Round my parts we called it getting woolyburger. Which means I'm due for a haircut. Because you know, I'm not a hippie. Even though I've tried to grow my hair out, but I don't wear it right. I've got extremely thick hair.
So anyway, talk about your hair salon, barber shop, etiquette, or whatever. Try not harelip (pun intended) anyone unless it's the devil.

From working at a salon, I can say the worst thing you could ever do is say that you like a haircut that you don't actually like. Stylists take their craft seriously and if they know a client doesn't like what they received, they usually fix it or refer them to someone they know if more talented. Of course there will be those who are self-centered, but for the most part, always be firm in your opinion of your haircut.

Reactions: Ronit
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I hate shaving + look 17 without a beard. I have very good coverage and it's solid black too, so it's a shame to go scraping away at my face.

Haircut wise, I prefer to pay a bit extra and get it cut down the lanes in Brighton. Quite often, I want the banter as much as I want the cut. A good barber is a man's best friend.
Same goes for a female and her stylist. :)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have long thick curly hair which with gel isn't too hard to manage,but I only get
it cut once a yr or so since it grows slowly. I always get a haircut every summer,and
get my eyebrows waxed every so often. I shave every other day,and am always tweezing and
shaving my chin hairs,and upper lip hair.I hate that I get them.
I know what you mean

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Exfoliation is a must along with sunscreen.
Neutrogena has a great microdermabrasion kit for $, price is okay. I love it!
Collagen and elastin are a must St. Ives has a good product as well as Advanced Clinicals.
And I love Mario Badescu products, it's pricey so I want until it goes on sale. Never overpay for beauty :)

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
And I love Mario Badescu products, it's pricey so I want until it goes on sale. Never overpay for beauty :)

Badescu is delightful and good for your skin! Great choice. :)

Our weather is ghastly. I hope things are cooler your way.

~Bella

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Badescu is delightful and good for your skin! Great choice. :)

Our weather is ghastly. I hope things are cooler your way.

~Bella
I just colored my hair. It's wet and I have to wait to see if I don't belong in the circus.
If it looks like Ringling Bros. I will rush to put purple shampoo. :)

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟950,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just colored my hair. It's wet and I have to wait to see if I don't belong in the circus.
If it looks like Ringling Bros. I will rush to put purple shampoo. :)

Oh my word. How did we get here! I haven't touched mine. I need a day of beauty. From sunrise to sunset. LOL

I hope the color is presentable. :p

~Bella

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Oh my word. How did we get here! I haven't touched mine. I need a day of beauty. From sunrise to sunset. LOL

I hope the color is presentable. :p

~Bella
Thanks I have plenty of Purple shampoo to tone it :)

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
From working at a salon, I can say the worst thing you could ever do is say that you like a haircut that you don't actually like. Stylists take their craft seriously and if they know a client doesn't like what they received, they usually fix it or refer them to someone they know if more talented. Of course there will be those who are self-centered, but for the most part, always be firm in your opinion of your haircut.
Thank you :)

Upvote 0

Ronit

Jul 29, 2017
Oregon
✟34,860.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
May I ask you a question?

Upvote 0