Crevo café (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Grengor said:
Well jan has not only started entire threads dedicated to me, but has located and posted pictures of me in the middle of a thread. A crush...maybe, but more like "stalker".
Whoa, creppy! Seems like everyone has gotten a mail-order bride/male stalker except me. :p

Upvote 0

Grengor

GrenAce
May 10, 2005
Oakley, California
✟18,998.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Republican
Hydra009 said:
Whoa, creppy! Seems like everyone has gotten a mail-order bride/male stalker except me. :p

*and* I got asked out to the movies by a girl I've never met for tonight over AIM.

************: i'm sorry about that, i have call alert and it was a friend of mine calling to see what time i'm going to the pirates premire tonight
************: if you would like to join me and my friends, uh, probably just one friend, i'm not sure yet... anyways, we're going to be at regal in line from five till the movie... which is at midnight...lol, we want to be first in. ya, i'm the only girl there with cat ears
************: now you probably think i'm a freak, uh... hahahaha. *sigh* i'm such a goof
************: lol
************: your probably sitting there watching me talk to myself saying, "what a fruit loop" (did i just say fruit loop as an insult?) ya, i'm strange, but cool... hi?
:eek:

Upvote 0

ravenscape

Free Crazy Liz
Dec 19, 2004
Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hydra009 said:

I can be your mail-order stalker if you want. As long as I don't actually have to -- like -- stalk you or anything. :kiss:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Grengor said:
*and* I got asked out to the movies by a girl I've never met for tonight over AIM.

She sounds like a keeper.

Grengor said:
..lol, we want to be first in. ya, i'm the only girl there with cat ears

Ooop, unless she's a furry. :eek:

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
vegasXtian said:
lol hydra. So US .... with internet marriages, she isn't entitled to community assets is she?

Only virtual ones. I get to keep my apartment and she gets to keep her hut in Ia Trang province.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.