Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Christ's statement in Mark 1:15 tells us exactly what the 69 weeks of Dan 9 are pointing to
All bible timelines are contiguous so then the 70 years Dan 9 are one block, the 490 years of Dan 9 are one, the 1260 years of Dan 7 are one block

So the basis for the timeline pointing to the first coming of Christ - Mark 1:15 start of His ministry and then by extension to the start of the end-time judgment described in Dan 7 is discussed in the following thread -

====================================
Dan 7 clearly states that God's judgement takes place before the seconding - and WHILE the saints are being persecuted by the wicked.
See the following thread for details. Judgment passes "in favor of the saints" and then Christ's kingdom reign takes over according to Dan 7.

================================
Also related to this thread topic is the following thread on the Judgment aspect of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement Lev 16) and how it ties into Dan 7.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I made those threads on the open section of CF so that non-SDAs can freely post their views in response and so Adventists can see some of the answers to frequent questions.

Might be a good idea to add some of that to your local files on the topic.

Upvote 0

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟428,007.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I made those threads on the open section of CF so that non-SDAs can freely post their views in response and so Adventists can see some of the answers to frequent questions.

Might be a good idea to add some of that to your local files on the topic.
Are those current threads?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
yes they are current
If someone agrees with one of my posts in the Dan 7 or the Dan 8 thread - please quote the part you agree with and add a comment.

I have an ex-sda-pastor friend who is not posting there hoping that non-SDAs will not notice those two threads.

Upvote 0