• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Crevo café (3)

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by ChrisBot, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Aww, that's so sweet.

I bet it made his day, really. As a human being there is little better than knowing that you've made a truly positive contribution to the life of another.

And then we have kids and stuff it up. :D

2. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Which I'm totally not, I would have straight As in every class were it not for my lack of doing homework.

3. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    /me puts on stern Father face, even thought his own kids are still in primary school.

Tsk tsk.

I know where you're at. It's only for a few more years, though. Better to hit the ground running at the end than with shackles on your ankles.

Was that crusty-grown-uppy enough?

4. Grengor

Grengor GrenAce

+50
    Deist
    US-Republican
    Sounds like a real grade-a teacher. I've had acouple b's and c's, but no a's as of yet :(

EDIT: Woah, this reflects my report card

5. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    You lot spend too much time bumming around on the 'net.

Do stick around, though. Place is better with you here. Screw your grades. :)

/me is being selfish

6. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I see, you tell me to get off the net and do homework but Grengor to stop doing homework and hang out on the net.

Obviously you hate me, I feel so alone.... :cry:

And yet not because I have a strawberry tart. :)

7. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    The 'you' is plural. As in 'you lot'. :doh:

Now, about that tart - is it laced with laxatives? You take a bite first, and then give it to me.

8. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Oh, well I feel loved again then.

And this tart is mine, you ate the last one. (And hopefully this one is laxative free, probably should have checked before eating it)

9. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Yeah, that kind of thing is usually RavAce's job. I don't generally do the nice stuff. I'm the Pointandlaugh Kid. So sorry if I mucked it up for you.

You'll find out soon enough.

10. ravenscape

ravenscape Free Crazy Liz

+1,250
    Pantheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    I have a job? When did this happen?

11. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    September 5, 2003 at 7:44 PM

12. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    So confused now....

Urp! Uhh, I have to go feed my cat *runs off*

13. Grengor

Grengor GrenAce

+50
    Deist
    US-Republican
    Stalker

14. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    I'm not stalking you, your house just happens to be near everyplace I go. :sorry:

15. Grengor

Grengor GrenAce

+50
    Deist
    US-Republican
    I shall....release the hounds.

16. Hydra009

Hydra009 bel esprit

+334
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    lol, I still remember in middle school, learning to type on some pentium 1 computers and old 80s typewriters. Learning how to use a typewriter - now that's a valuable skill. :doh:

17. Nightson

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Cry havok and let loose the dogs of war!

18. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    Yes indeed! It's your job to be nice and huggy to people in here. You do it so well, I thought that you must have been on the payroll.

19. Praxiteles

Praxiteles PraxAce

+268
    Agnostic
    /me slowly arises from his rocking chair, takes the crocheted rug from his lap and waves a gnarled finger at Irish

You young whumperstumpers! When I was at school there was no such thing as PC's. All of our computer training was done in languages such as basic, and fortran, and cobol. And we just used monitors attached to the mainframe.

Not only that, but I had to walk 2 lightyears to school every morning. Backwards. While monkeys lined the path and pelted me with rotten vegetables. And I had to walk twice that distance to get home again!

20. ravenscape

ravenscape Free Crazy Liz

+1,250
    Pantheist
    Private
    US-Democrat
    Hah! I lived so far out in the boonies that they had to pipe in sunshine. They made me learn assembly language "to build character", and made me use punch cards because the computers ran on squirrel power and the "monitors" were cardboard boxes with no tube.

I had to do all that too. Barefoot. Through brambles :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.