• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

CPAC cancels speaker over anti-Semitism

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Gene2memE, Feb 22, 2021 at 8:58 PM.

1. SimplyMe

SimplyMe Senior Veteran

+5,843
    Christian
    Married
    So why were you trying to use one member of "The Squad," not even all "The Squad," to paint the views of the entire Democratic Party? And why would CNN want to hire someone who made anti-Semitic comments if they allegedly "tote the Democratic Party lines" when only one squad member (not "The Squad," much less the Democratic Party) supports that view?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. hislegacy

hislegacy Always in His Presence

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Talk to Schumer, Pelosi and Nadler about that. They only need hearsay. EXCEPT: I posted their racist words also. If you don't believe the actual words, I cannot help you. Sorry

The only et al I referenced is CNN - I can understand why it confused you, they do seem to be one and the same.

Please note:

3. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+18,772
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    "Big Tent" Conservatives?

4. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,803
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Why would I talk to them and about what?

Where did you post their words (whose words)? All I saw were links that didn't bear out your contention.

5. hislegacy

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    They are experts (five years running) at convicting people just because they are accused. They do it so well, the accused doesn't even get to face his accuser - they enjoy anonymity.

Go back and look - it's there.

6. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,803
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    Who got convicted and of what, pray tell?

Look where? Where did you post their words?

7. hislegacy

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Are you just getting out of a coma? Have you note read any newspaper or watch the television in the last five years? We have been discussing them infinitum on hundreds if not thousands of threads.

On this thread - keep looking, you will find it. I don't chew my food twice, it isn't hard to find.

8. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,803
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    That's rude.

Again, who was convicted by the people you named, of what and when? Or perhaps you should clarify what you mean by "convicted" since it obviously was not in any court.

If you can't answer, then perhaps you shouldn't make accusations.

If you know where you posted the words in question, if you actually did, say where. It was certainly not in any of your posts that I quoted.

9. hislegacy

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    Try the ones you did not quote - it's there

10. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+24,398
    Agnostic
    Single
    Donald's still the headliner, right?

He hates being upstaged...

11. hislegacy

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    I don’t think he is singing. If not, he can’t be upstaged.

12. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+8,292
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    But it is the same thing. I dont see how this is "special" at all. Its disassociating from a person because they have the wrong views. I support CPAC in this.... tho in pretty much nothing else.

13. SummerMadness

SummerMadness Senior Veteran

+10,396
    Catholic
    This is cancel culture, you can't have it both ways. This is just cancelling you support... which makes you no different from the people you attack.

America Uncancelled!!! ** cancels someone due to their views **

14. SummerMadness

SummerMadness Senior Veteran

+10,396
    Catholic
    I love how there is how there are posts in this thread that appear to change the subject of the thread: CPAC and its hypocrisy on cancel culture, and turns it into being about "The Squad.'

15. cow451

cow451 The Most Interesting Poster in the Forum Supporter

+18,772
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Kanye West might be able to fill the slot turned down by Mike Pence.

16. DaisyDay

DaisyDay blind squirrel

+11,803
    United States
    Unitarian
    Married
    US-Others
    If you know the post number, say what it is.

17. Albion

Albion Facilitator

+28,807
    Anglican
    Married
    What I referred to cannot in any way be correctly described as just "disassociating from" someone. Maybe you should read the several examples I gave and think about it.

18. TLK Valentine

TLK Valentine You will be who you will be. We are our choices.

+24,398
    Agnostic
    Single
    It's possible -- like many leaders, Donald has inspired people to behave like himself.
    As unlikely as it may seem, he's insecure enough to be very upset at the possibility of someone out-Donalding him.

19. hislegacy

+9,467
    United States
    Charismatic
    Married
    US-Others
    But he fades to a small shadow next to Hillary and her rhetoric - the difference is you have in Trump a barking dog that will at some point bite you and with Hillary you have a dog that wags her tail and then bites you when you are not looking.

Either way you get bit.

Both are huge egos.

Then there is joe - he barks at you until his handlers tell him to either sit and be quiet or go bite you.

20. Gene2memE

Gene2memE Newbie

+3,992
    Atheist
    Private
    Such as?

As yes, his "handlers".

Who are they? Names please.