• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Covid vaccin problems with husband, hopeless situation....

Deeper99

Sep 23, 2018
europe
✟44,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
My husband wants to get the covid vaccine. I have ocd and anxiety and I believe a little bit but not sure the conspiracy theories that people will die from it all over the world. I’m the only one in my family who dont wants to take it and I’m scared my family will die and I’m the only one left. Also I’ve read vaccinated people are dangerous and they can be harmful to unvaccinated and since my husband wants to get vaccinated I will be in danger if I’m near him. I don’t know what to do. Is this all true? I believe this stuff to quickly. Is it because I have mental illness? But some other people who are not sick believe it too. Am I weird for believing this? I want to prevent my husband from taking the vaccine but he won’t listen. I’m scared to lose him. That he will die. And I’m scared to be near him if he’s vaccinated. Like if we sleep in bed. I don’t know what to do!! It’s hopeless....Can someone help me??

So much stuff out there about covid and the vaccine it's hard to know what to do or believe. But I will keep you in my prayers you are not alone <3

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As we see the world news on TV, we can see how ridiculous people can be to listen to all the ideas circulating (it is so very obvious that Satan is winning over many to their own destruction). He knows his time is running out on earth, I see; and that the calling up of the "bride of Christ" --the universal Church, is "drawing nigh".
My word to all souls is:
1. Be sure you possess the Lord Jesus in your heart as Savior for Heaven (John 3:16), and make Him your best Friend in your life; 2. Be sure you are in accord with "all the counsel of God" and "rightly dividing the Word of Truth" to know God's mind; 3. The real "born again" saints need to obey God and stop listening to man's ideas: and saying that we should disobey government when we think they are wrong (note Romans 13; Luke 20:25; Acts 5:29; Titus 3:1; etc. which tells us to OBEY government. Saints of God are to ONLY disobey government when it tells us to go contrary to clear instruction by God. -1watchman

Upvote 0